Anyone else buy ETH at 190 yesterday?

anyone else buy ETH at 190 yesterday?

How will we ever recover?

shouldve bought xrp

they clearly take turns lmao

By waiting a year until it's worth 1900?

with an image like that (guessing you find that amusing and/or cool), you deserve it goy.

I only bought half a coin yesterday. I'm not looking to cash out, only put more in.

Sell when its like 200+ and wait for another dip to buy back in? Or just say fuck it and hold?

It's just a 20% drop. It rose like 150%. Like what do people think? That cryptocurrency will just go up and up and up and up? Look at the general trend

I bought like 4 for 190 the other day. Fuck this. When it reaches 220 again I'm selling. Then buy again at 160-170 dip.

I bought a few days ago at $175. I'm looking to buy more in a few hours - not looking to catch a falling knife but I'm very confident it's going to go back up.

Whenever it dips, ask yourself: Is there a substantive reason the market should value this coin less?
If the answer is no, congrats! the coin is on sale! Buy more and reap profits.

Just because I like to get a little degenerate now and then, doesnt mean I haven't went to /pol/ the last 5 years.

Babby's first dip? That's cute.
You'll develop iron hands soon enough. Just read up on the tech and you'll never panic sell ETH

This is the biggest ""dip"" in ETH's history, absolutely and proportionally.

Looks like summerfags like yourself have started pouring in. The same newfag threads every day.
>buying at ath
>putting in your life savings/loans at ath
>panick selling
>attempting to day trade what should be long-term investments
kys onegai

I know I should have waited to buy now, thanks Captain Hindsight. Any other great advice?

wtf I bought 3 coins at ~190 and it is now at 166. Am I doomed or will I be okay in a few weeks/months?

Calm the fuck down. ETH has some of the strongest fundamentals in the game - at least right now.

Just sell if you're not in it for long term. No one fucking knows. Atleast you'll make a profit when if raises

And you think this recent bull run has been healthy? It's still literally more than double the price it was 2 weeks ago

Youre obv not mentally fit for the day to day roller coaster. Put your shit in cold storage and forget about it for a year (not the password).

On May 26 2018 open up coinmarketcap; then open up your wallet. Enjoy your new lambo. You're welcome.

okay it is just tough seeing it drop. easy for you guys to say when you bought in sub 100.

I'd rather not panic sell and lose what I have now. Like you said, I am in for the long haul

Bought it at $193. Fuck me.

Basically same here. What are you doing ATM.

>Is there a substantive reason the market should value this coin less?
because there are no fundemantals telling you where the price should be.
because the price has more than doubled in a week without any major news
because the price has gone up 1000% in a couple months without any major news
because coin investment is basically gambling

Bought my first @ $200

And I'll buy another next check.

And again.

And again.

Until I am free.

Hold that shit with two hands nigger. Buy moar. There were some dumb faggots who bought BTC at $1000 in 2013. Didn't they feel dumb when it was $275 eight months later. But they averaged down and broke even when we got back up in the 500s and they are making big profits on that original Bitcoin this year.

H.O.D.L.

>tfw gonna buy eth at $70 buck discount this weekend

I can't wait!

>Tfw you just sold at $185
>Tfw you can buy back in cheaper immediately