Which historical figures certainly had autism? I'm talking about real autism

Which historical figures certainly had autism? I'm talking about real autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NX6rbLSp8Ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sauce on webm?

>tfw no weird looking awkward gf

>Diagnosing skeletons

The word "autism" wasn't even coined until the mid-1800's you numpty. You will never get reliable information on the mental health status of historical figures. It's all just hearsay.

You can't really know, but I suspect Immanuel Kant. People set their clocks by his routines, and his philosophy is based around 'how do I get morals to conform to black and white rules'

There was that one Austrian emperor who used to play with toy soldiers and recreate historical and imaginary battles with them, even when he was middle aged. I don't remember his name though.

Ok, to be fair I don't think it was a real autism, I just want you to remind me his name.

I do that but wth computer games and im 45

as there could be any other answer

Being neurotic, pedantic, or socially awkward does not make you an autist by default. These are symptoms of autism (and not all autists display them either). It doesn't mean they can't occur outside of autism either. There are many pedantic individuals on this Earth who are not ASD. It's a developmental disorder. Give me evidence from his childhood that suggest he despised certain textures or sounds. Give me evidence he practiced echolalia, or stimming, or delayed onset of speech in childhood, or any of these specific symptoms of autism that we can use to consider a diagnosis beyond "hurr he had routines".

Worse still, misconceptions like yours end up inflating the diagnosis of ASD in the public's eye. Suddenly nobody's just awkward or obsessive, it's ALWAYS autism ALL of the time.

Augustus definitely

youtube.com/watch?v=NX6rbLSp8Ys

:)

All great mathematicians.

Everyone before the modern era.

t. Kristian "Louis Cachet" Vikernes

>tfw no autistic gf to cuddle with

He wasn't autistic, just a despicable human being.

I think I fell in love.
She is so cute, and her manners are lovely.Look at the way she mooves her hands.

Also Checked.

Man, he has the same kind of smug face Voltair has.

He would be high functioning. Aspergers would be more accurate but they got rid of that diagnosis. Dude, I was only hypothesising. We can't know, the diagnosis hasn't been around long enough. Don't need to get so triggered.

Willy no mates.

>tfw still play with my lego
>tfw I have all kinds of characters with different personalities and arcs
>tfw I love staging battles and political dramas

>lol u triggered

Nice argument.

Just because autism is a Veeky Forums buzzmeme doesn't mean it should influence your real perspective.

How the fuck do those have the same post number?

Also, nothing wrong with playing with legos.

I love staging battles and political dramas in videogame map editors.

I'm saying he, through hearsay, had some autism spectrum traits. He may have had something like Aspergers. We will never know. The entire thread is speculation.

Lego is like a drug though.
I'm never satisfied with the amount I have, I always crave more.

one extra nine instead of an eight, but there is an uncanny resemblance.

And I'm saying your hearsay is retarded, and you should study harder.

Why are you so angry?
I know what aspergers looks like. My cousin has it. Kant's philosophy itself is literally around the concept of tying down grey concepts and making them rule bound and easy to understand.

kierkegaard

t. my hegel prof

t. hasn't read machiavelli

What games?

Anything with an editor.

I did a lot of mapping in WC3, Empire Earth and Rise and Fall.

>I'm talking about real autism.
So do you mean Asperger's tier social awkwardness and eccentricity or man-child level high-spectrum autism?

The only downside that I have seen about cute and awkward girls like that with mild autism is that they either have insane sex drives or they are almost completely non-sexual and it's nigh impossible to tell which she might be until you start dating

I enjoy watching a bunch of retards who don't know anything about autism save for what they see on an imageboard talking about who had autism in the past.

Not everything is autism, you fucking mongoloid.

Thomas Jefferson
Cato the Younger
Robespierre

Dirac

>I know what aspergers looks like. My cousin has it.

le 10% of US boys are LITERALLY AUTISTIC NOW DONT YOU FUCKING SEE, GOY?

Maybe you should question authority more and be less of a suggestible cuck. Psychology isn't quackery from front to back, but it's certainly murky

Whipping Tom, 110%.

>The Whipping Tom of 1681 was active in the warren of small courtyards between Fleet Street, Strand and Holborn. He would wait in the narrow and dimly lit alleys and courtyards. On seeing an unaccompanied woman, he would grab her, lift her dress, and slap her buttocks repeatedly before fleeing. He would sometimes accompany his attacks by shouting "Spanko!".

>He attacked a large number of women, and while he would often use his bare hand, he would occasionally use a rod.