MOONcoin has some interesting developments in the works...

MOONcoin has some interesting developments in the works, and there is a huge push outside of Veeky Forums by the community and the devs to get this thing on bittrex. It's almost a sure thing at this point, bittrex has stated that they are aware of mooncoin's volume and are unable to comment on if they are going to add it or not. To me this seems like a flag that they will add it sometime in the future. Best to get in now while it's still only 2 sats, as triple digits sats won't be out of the question when it gets on bittrex

Other urls found in this thread:

mooncoin.com
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0
discord.gg/c3T8Wf
github.com/mooncoindev/mooncoin/releases
bitcoinagile.com/9D2A56/markets-today-augur-maidsafe-remarkable-but-mooncoin-awe-inspiring-bitcoin-news_stream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All this hype is insane lol. In for king shitcoin @ 4 million

yeah im with you on this best coin of the moment

HOLY SHIT BUY RIGHT NOW MASSIVE DIP

This. Mooncoin is very undervalued, yet it has unique features. It has finally gotten a new dev, and community is forming back. Just need to get this on Bittrex.

>pic related btw

>Mooncoin is very undervalued, yet it has unique features
>instead of talking about those features, made a shitty picture about the recent P&D change in price and volume which already went down
Seriously, pajeet, this is plain unprofessional

kys fucking street shitters

Go read on mooncoin.com about them. Literally haven't done your research, and fud like an autist.

hang yourself pajeet, cant afford a 2 sat coin.

Read here for the MOON ANN: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0

Join the unofficial Discord channel if you have any questions: discord.gg/c3T8Wf

Github: github.com/mooncoindev/mooncoin/releases

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO THE MOON!!!

Get in while you can boys, this dip isn't gonna last forever!

>this dip isn't gonna last forever
That is precisely the case with dead & dumped coins

>active dev
>active community
>active social media

You have a strange way of saying alive and well. Sats aren't the single indicator for that.

>active community
>literally a bunch of Veeky Forums schmucks desperate to dump their 2-4 satoshi shit on the next one

So you haven't been to the ANN then?

Keep being ignorant, you're exceptionally good at it.

just 3 years like the last time HAHAHAHA

>tfw you haven't been to ANN, and fud so much like pajeets shit on the streets, becuz price is at 3 sats.

moon is destined to be RDD 2.0

I don't see what the issue is.

YES, it is being shilled.

But, our /biz powers can do some serious shit, when the volume gets noticed this will rocket even further

easily, just no weak hands pls

You do realize RDD was stagnant for years as well, many coins start off slow while they BUILD VALUE.

They're just mad they missed every other coin and want to believe there won't be any more.

Im in babies

I have to give it to these fag holders - mooncoin is the most stable crypto I have seen all week. /s

>/s
You are the reason why we have so many newfags selling at a loss

Pajeets, please. The ANN solely consists of gold digging shills only talking about the price, and the "dev" actually has bucks put on his avatar - this is a cheap little pump & dump, and nothing else. There's no way this coin is going anywhere.

>saying same shit about RDD
>saying same shit about BitBean
>implies that if dev has buck on avatar = coin is scam

user, go die.

>>implies that if dev has buck on avatar = coin is scam
Yes, precisely. If the dev explicitly indicates that he's after a quick buck, then whatever project he's involved in is almost certainly shit.

I seriously hope that you're not a 2+ sat cuck.

What reality do you live in where people work for free?

>implies that avatar indicates what dev is gonna do

That's what people use avatars for.

No it fucking isn't you camwhore

It can mean a variety of things and whatever you think it is, is entirely subjective

You can't be serious. No, i know you aren't serious

lol, mooncuck, your dev is a fucking gold digger, and not a techie. He doesn't give a shit about his own coin.

He'll dump his shit on you if the price gets at least a bit higher.

Yup and the initial volume and interest on moon is only a good thing.. its easy to speculate early and talk trash but that happens with all crypto... including bitcoin.

bitcoinagile.com/9D2A56/markets-today-augur-maidsafe-remarkable-but-mooncoin-awe-inspiring-bitcoin-news_stream

>coin had no volume at all
>dev still worked on it
>dev is a fucking gold digger

are nomooners actually retarded?

dump when?

I'm tired of waiting, can't wait for the delicious tears of newfags who bought into it

>bittrex has stated that they are aware of mooncoin's volume and are unable to comment on if they are going to add it or not.
No they haven't.
There's no confirmation that Bittrex even knows moon exists.

WTF? It was being worked on for month without him advertising it.

His only interest is to rise its price so that he can dump. Look at his avatar and "community" that only talks about price and volume.

Can't blame him, though. Making money off of schmucks is funny, especially if they're from Veeky Forums

Don't say I didn't warn you, you'll regret selling just like all of the people that missed RDD.

Dude, there will be no regrets of laughing at schmucks

this picture implies there will be a peak, and then a slow drop back down to where it started

>Dec. 10 2016

>implying an article from 6 months ago isn't still relevant today.

>MOONcoin has some interesting developments in the works
But thats wrong as fuck lmao

MoonWord, SmartLikes and MoonLite.

Explain how it's wrong.