IMPORTANT: HTML5 has been under attack and amounts to NOTHING now

Don't fall for the false shills.
If you want to bet on a small satoshi currency that has potential check out MOON.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0
discord.gg/c3T8Wf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fcking hell.. shitty people, im selling my shit, don't want to lose any more money.

Is it true that dev is back? Or is it a new dev?

Read here for the MOON ANN: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0

Join the unofficial Discord channel if you have any questions: discord.gg/c3T8Wf

fuccck this coin

moon is literally the only decent cheap coin out there, and you guys are ignoring it

nothing bad has happened with moon, actually, it's only getting better.

^

Pretty sure it's a new dev

HAHAHAHA!! Hijack the thread now HTML5 cucks! way to fuck everyone out of moon.THEY CAN'T EVEN GET THEIR MONEY BACK NOW!!

HAHAHAHA. Seriously, moon community is building steam. If you want some gains, buy in. Become the community. Make it yours. Get it to bittrex. Profit.

A cool thing about moon, they're trying to get /YOU/ paid for liking OTHER PEOPLE'S STUFF. Go to mooncoin.com and scroll down to smartlikes ;)

It's like RDD, but for the consumer.

I mean it's called Mooncoin, what else do you even need to know?

Fact

social media is in

I noticed. Anybody thought of paying facebook to advertise?

Mooncoin is going to be doing some big things, worth dropping a few bucks into for sure.

It's a new dev. They're working on the coin and already submitted it to Bittrex.

Sweet. Any word from bittrex yet?

It's usual for nothing to happen for weeks, patience is key here.

This sure looks interesting. Reminds me of RDD in its early days...

I mean even if it was a PnD, why the fuck not get in early? When will nocoiners learn?

if you unironically believed in html5 you deserve to die

Lol I still can't believe these idiots bought it, even a little

This means that whales can't deposit their money and fuck the HTML5 market. It's 1 sat

well that is not that good isn't it? we want whales there