When did you realize Veeky Forums was retarded and most people on it lose money?

When did you realize Veeky Forums was retarded and most people on it lose money?

Me? When I saw that 90% of posters don't have a clue about investing and sit staring at low timescale candle charts and shit the bed when it goes down slightly and panic sell.

Every day on Veeky Forums there are threads and posts saying "if only I didn't sell x I'd have a huge profit" because it's full of weak minded cucks who stare at worthless charts 24/7 and don't bother with any underlying foresight or thought.

Literally 90% of Veeky Forums is just retards buying high and panic selling low over and over again.

thank you for this rare ciara, friend! im hoping to make sweet gains off crypto so i can orbit her and give her my money

When did you realize you're retarded and this is how markets work? People have to lose for others to win.

>Literally 90% of Veeky Forums is just retards buying high and panic selling low over and over again.
Literally true.

I Have seen a few bubble's pop on bitcoin this one was so fucking in your face. Tip Sell when fucking main stream media starts talking about it.

I'm an outsider to Veeky Forums, but it seems like one of the few boards that SHOULD be discussion based on measurable truths.

But instead it's this weird rapid fire meme ridden hellhole.

It is Veeky Forums come on......

Same outsider here. Seemed obvious to me. I saw a post on Facebook that circulated around and it said "if you bought a 100 dollars worth of Bitcoin on 2010, it would be worth 74mil now!"
So I came here to make sure everyone was selling. Wasn't disappointed.

This hurts to think about

You're probably forgetting to carry the remainder

They wouldn't lose if they just hold and didn't tank the price. Its their fucking fault they are losers.

Sometimes I larp as someone who makes the worst decisions ever for keks and (you)'s

I would have spent all on heroin any way.

What a bullshit article. I, and many others here surely, are on the near forefront of technology imo. I lurked /g/ around that time and those guys didn't even start shilling bitcoins, or "buttcoins" they used to joke about because it was such a joke at the time, until mid 2011 when they were $20. Teasing people in the mainstream about buying in that early is just fucked. The matter of fact is nobody bought bitcoins in 2011. There were miners who loved the technology and people using them to buy drugs online. That is it. Don't let anyone else tell you differently.

ok

I made $20k following Veeky Forums advice in just the last 7 days.

Yeah I'm honestly disappointed, I came here a few weeks ago because I remember it was here on Veeky Forums that I first saw the shilling of BTC when it was less than $1 but back then I just wrote it off as a pyramid scheme.

I came back here thinking that there might be some intelligent discussion going on considering most of the BTC millionaires are probably from Veeky Forums but instead this place is just a shit show of retarded day traders and organised pump and dump groups shilling the latest pump scam.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, we all have the chance to make it, but instead the majority of you would rather focus on short term day trading or scamming your fellow Veeky Forums bros.

I forgot to ask, who's that chick in your pic OP? I love me some pale white women

You're right.

For every "Muh I turned $20 into $647 dollars in a week" bullmarket newbie there's a "I invested my life savings at the top you told me ETH was the future!" bearmarket newbie.

I would have been a wreck right now, had it not been for DGB.
I bought in like 2k euro when it was still at 100 sats, and it has saved my portfolio.

Everything is crashing and burning, but thanks to DGB, even though it's worthless shit now, I'm so much in the green that I can avoid feeling like I'm ruined, like most anons right now must be

Veeky Forums is now full of these weird cultists that think holding when a coin is sinking is a commendable act like they fantasize they're the captain on the titanic or something. So I don't think many are selling

>Veeky Forums is now full of these weird cultists that think holding when a coin is sinking is a commendable act like they fantasize they're the captain on the titanic or something.

this, except the captain is also leonardo dicaprio, but the wolf of wall street version

>market drops 20% after 30%-40% gains in the past week

>ITS ALL OVER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This, I really can't understand it.
Even for extremely good long term holds, that's just not how the market works.
You have to do risk management, you're fucking retarded if you treat every investment like it's your ticket for instant riches.

Although much of it can be explained by lack of coherency. Many of the people shouting "HOLD!!" aren't actually going to hold, they just want other people to pump so they can sell their share.