What will happen when China is able to withdraw?

What will happen when China is able to withdraw?

Massive dip.

Why is it going down now? Because whales know it's about to happen.

Cap this thread. I warned you. Also buy the dip.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/big-money-china-bitcoin-traders-wait-withdrawal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What will happen when China is able to withdraw

Source chinks can't withdraw?

news.bitcoin.com/big-money-china-bitcoin-traders-wait-withdrawal/

That was the end of april. They still have the suspension in effect

>why is it going down now?

Do you not fucking realize that bitcoin went up over 100% in a month? Perhaps that's why it's going down

Pump and dump my friend. The whales sold when it was high and they will continue selling all the way down then buy again when it is low

Don't really know why people are ignoring the fact that China can't withdraw

Hahahaha WHAT DID I TELL YOU

What will happen to ETH ? Would it go down as well ?

More chinamen will enter the market knowing they can withdraw their gains when they want to.

Virtually all coins are traded in btc and will dip in value when btc tanks. ETH is probably the least susceptible to this trend except for oddball coins like usdt because it is emerging as a viable competitor.

It will follow bitcoin dude. Look at the trend lines already. Curious how random alt coins will be affected.

How much is BTC expected to fall or has it stabilized? If it falls at 1800 or below I'll pick some more up but not any more than that

>hurr durrrrr
>my government has suspended bitcoin for past 4 months
>I'll just dump more money into it

Ppl in china can't withdraw BTC but they can convert it to CNY and cash out right now if they wanted, they are mainly hodling and there shouldn't be much effect at all other than the possible alt coin rush since the only other coin they can buy is LTC and most of them even know ltc is worthless

Right now if you have anything in BTC, ETH, or other major players, you should either sell or go into a relatively stable shitcoin

>mfw I put almost everything in Sia and Xem

I put mine in DGB, already up several percent lol

Hehehe I predict the lower the price goes the faster it drops, people I realizing that moon was it. I will buy when it's 1500 and then buy eth when it's 80

$900

Really? Any particular reason? Panic at the sudden drop that's a whole fucking lot

I'd honestly suck your dick if that happens. No lie, I'll rim you too that's how much I doubt a 900 drop

What do you guys think it will drop to?

Sub 1700? Sub 1500?

I almost hope it does. I will be ready to buy up some BTC

GUYS I BOUGHT 100 BTC AT 2000USD

WHAT DO

I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF

there goes your pocket money, faggots

WELL I'D LIKE TO BUY THE DIP BUT COINBASE IS A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT AS USUAL