STOP STOP STOP

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5q3XMzZe3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what do i do what do i do
Should I panic sell or hold

buy? do i buy? HELP

I wish I didn't look at the charts. I'm getting cold feet now.

Buy you dumbass

Are you being serious? Hold ffs.. this is temporary and you'll be kicking yourself for having weak normie hands

>a month of literally 300% growth
>two days of red numbers

OMG WHAT DO AM I FUCKED

Is this babees first dip? Hold and buy. Profit off weak handed cucks

It's going to bottom out at 1700. You heard it here first.

Market cap down to 73 billion.

Wow it's almost as if this were a bubble or something

1776. screencap this

SELL SELL SELL
IF YOU SELL AT A LOSS YOU CAN JUST MAKE IT BACK LATER
WTF I'M LOSING MONEY WTF

going to hit 10-day SMA soon, will it break down or find support? Find out within the next couple of hours here on Veeky Forums.

So what's the fucking deal with China, and why will it crash BTC by the end of the month? I've seen DOGE dip 25% IN THE PAST TWO DAYS.

Sell now, we are in the midst of a severe downtrend. There is literally no reason to hold this shit is only going to get worse.

HOLD YER DAMN COINS!

Not even memeing, when I woke up today I had an image of a Revolutionary War Pepe looking smug holding the Declaration of Independence with the BTC symbol on it, with a bunch of depressed Redcoat Wojaks throwing their BTCs away

SELL SELL SELL.

its stabilizing already

no it isn't lol, it's 1900 on bittrex already

it's usdt not usd

Has coinbase gone down yet?

It's officially below the 10-day SMA now lads.

Buying soon

Bitcoin was worth $1400 a month ago. The fact is that Bitcoin is still up a huge amount in a very short amount of time. This is a mild correction. I'm glad it's happening because it means I can buy the dip and get more buttcoins for my money.

A lot of people make grandiose predictions about price. We've all seen the articles on $100k or $1m Bitcoins. I think that's pushing it a bit, but $10,000 Bitcoins are a very real possibility. Unfortunately too many people are focused on the last week. I don't look at Bitcoin in such a short time scale. When I did, I made the mistake of trying to time the market and barely broke even. I'm looking at the next 5-10 years. Any other investment is viewed like that. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies should be viewed like that too. It removes a lot of anxiety.

Even if you won't be a millionaire, you can still put a down payment on a house or plan your retirement. At any other time in history if someone saw an opportunity like Bitcoin in 2017, they would be absolutely creaming their pants. Yet too many millennials are upset they didn't win the fucking lottery by buying in 2013 or earlier; to the point that they are ignoring the absolutely greatest opportunity of their lives.

You're still early in the game. Bitcoin is 8 years old. Many of the biggest websites weren't around when the world wide web was only 8 years old. You're not the earliest, but you're still early. Be fucking THRILLED that you're able to get on now. Buy, hold, wait 5-10 years, and enjoy this incredible opportunity!

Kek

so if you foresee a big dip coming, what do YOU do with your bitcoin or ethereum? coinbase seems like the easiest bet but what other ways are there? i'm tired of hodling, i would rather sell off and buy back in after a dip

It's getting slow. Any minute now.

SELL SELL SELL IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE, THOSE WHO DON'T SELL NOW ARE IDIOTS

EVERYONE WILL LAUGH AT YOU NEXT WEEK WHEN BITCOIN IS 500$ AND ETHEEREUM IS 15$

>You're still early in the game. Bitcoin is 8 years old.

Coiner cope. You are in no way, shape or form "early in the game" when normie tards like Dan Balzerian start sprouting Bitcoin on their Instagrams.

aaaaand down

yep, instantly sold when I saw that faggot post about it and saw retarded facebook posts on it

Kiss those Rari's good bye boys!

You haven't lost anything until you sell you dumb rookie fuck

coiner coping with his heavy bags full of useless magic internet money, keep holding that shit to 500$. Still hoping for that lambo kek

KYS idiot

Does grandma own Bitcoins? No. Does she have a Facebook? Probably. Think longer term. A vast majority of people are no coiners. In 10 years when you tell people you were able to buy Bitcoin for $2000, you'll be viewed with absolute envy.

>Coiner cope
This is the attitude that worries me. I've had Bitcoins for about 2-3 years now, so I've done very well. But god damn, I wouldn't discourage anyone from getting in now. The idea of "coiner cope" is a way of saying "too late, buddy you missed the rocket to moon", when massive amounts of wealth are still pouring into it. I imagine that people who act like that are going to be an absolute mental wreck when Bitcoin really does hit mainstream. They cry about missing $10 Bitcoins today, but they'll still be crying about missing $2000 Bitcoins in a few years too. It's Trump all over again.
>Trump will never win the primaries
>Trump will never win the presidency
>Bitcoins will never be worth $20,000

youtube.com/watch?v=z5q3XMzZe3U

My total portfolio is currently less than .5 coins

You are an obnoxious, arrogant person with anger issues

You gotta realize USD is worthless to investors. You cucks keep shoveling BTC into my wallet every time you pump and leave.