LISTEN TO ME RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

LISTEN TO ME RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

CASH OUT OF BTC RIGHT NOW

BOOMERS AND NORMIES WHO INVESTED IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS ARE JUMPING SHIP AS QUICKLY AS WEBSITES CAN PROCESS TRANSACTIONS

YOU WILL LOSE THOUSANDS IF YOU DO NOT CASH OUT RIGHT NOW

BUY AGAIN WHEN THE DUST SETTLES BUT DO NOT HOLD

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs-images.forbes.com/jessecolombo/files/2014/02/stages_bubble.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holding alts currently, how are they affected by the current BTC state in the mid-term?

too late to sell. time to hold. take out a loan and buy more at the bottom

Lol are you dumb? They are all fucking based on btc

You can basically consider all altcoins to be pegged to BTC, as most exchanges don't exchange fiat for shitcoins - so bitcoin is the only way out for these coins, hence it is pegged

Basically - you're fucked

all shitcoins will crash, most will even die out entirely.

only ones that can be traded for USDT have a chance at ever returning to or exceeding their current values

ETH IS TUMBLING DOWN TO $140 ALREADY. EVERY ALTCOIN TIED TO BTC. DO NOT FUCKING HOLD ANY OF THIS. GET TO FIAT RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU ARE LEFT IN A BURNING WRECK.

ETH isn't tied to bitcoin

I was planning this strategy too. If I spent a whole day, 24 hours, shilling on various places against BTC enough people could potentially sell or repeat it to drop the price and push it further into free fall. Then I can buy some more when it gets cheap enough

You are fucking retarded

>Then I can buy some more when it gets cheap enough
Exactly

>tfw sold at 2400

ETH isn't a shitcoin. i never said it was tied to BTC. but it will still lose value since the crypto market basically runs on BTC and weak handed faggots will be jumping ship rn

going back up now. obviously. thanks for the cheap coins, faggots.

I am buying all your dumped on sale coins. This is what is called the bear trap in a bubble.

blogs-images.forbes.com/jessecolombo/files/2014/02/stages_bubble.png

now we wait for media attention and enthusiasm. i may be wrong, but thats why you long hold.

dude stfu, prices will be back up in a month. if you seel now u lose

Oh no--my BBC is dropping in value

Everyone sell!!!!!!!!!!! Get OUT before it's too LATTTEEEEE

dip is over.. BUY BUY BUY!!!!!

>thinks it's a bear trap
>doesn't realize it's a bull trap

BACK UP TO $170
>As usual, OP is a colossal faggot

What's stopping us from buying back in at a cheaper price before prices recover? Do you even want a lambo??

>thousands
I'm losing tens of thousands as I'm writing this and I can't cashout I rather lose it all than lose these 20%

Oh my fucking god I jost sold all my ethereum when it got in its lower value, fuck this shit.

this desu

>mfw just bought another $200 of ETH at 150 because im not a moron

I cashed out 2 days ago

And people who buy those btc will use them to buy drugs videogames gold vpns or all the other shit you can already with btc

>at 150 because im not a moron
>at 150

big chance this is the last shot at getting sub 160 eth

>big chance
wow, tell us another, nostradamus

>Already back up to 2300 and rising
If you didn't buy the dip you're a fucking moron and haven't been paying attention at all

So fucking happy right now I timed the bottom.

me too

feelsgoodman.bmp

Do you think it can be slower tomorrow?

>he doesnt buy the dip

Why is Bittrex so cheap for BTC? Coinbase is climbing to 2400

Low volume, easier for a whale to hold down for a minute or two extra and get BTC on sale

>he didn't buy last year and relax

it's 5% fees on both exchanges to whoever is considering arbitrage, just factor that in

>not knowing how low it will go.
>not knowing if the price will be 5000 next week.

I did. Why not buy the dip?