Why are white people so uniquely evil throughout human history? No other people has been as destructive or cruel

Why are white people so uniquely evil throughout human history? No other people has been as destructive or cruel.

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/cannibal/congo1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We sustain ourselves on the blood of non-whites. Blame Yakub for creating us in his crazy experiments.

>evil
everyone always thinks they're doing something for the greater good

Are you ever going to stop posting these terrible b8 threads?

To make an omelette, you have to break a few eggs

This. Whites are just smarter so they do it in a larger scale.

>suspectedwitchbeingbeatenandsetonfireinthe21stcentury.webm

Native Americans were beating the shit out of each other
Sub-saharan Africans were beating the shit out of each other
All muslim nations loved to beat the fuck out of each other
Steppe Hordes did what you know they did
Muslims and Hindus butchered each other in India for centuries
China kept changing dynasties and not the peaceful way
Indonesia wasn't a safe haven

War is human nature

>I'm not talking about war I'm talking about very mean things like slavery

Barbary Pirates. Mongol slave raids in Russia. Black slaves were often prisoners of wars between two african tribes, sold to Europeans.

>But the genocides?!

20th century Africa. Armenians.

b-but white people! y-you're a fucking white man!

>all these false equivalencies
If you unironically argue that chattel slavery was no different from traditional tribal slavery, then you need to go back to plebbit.

China didn't change dynasties nearly as much as your average European nation.

>If you unironically argue that chattel slavery was no different from traditional tribal slavery, then you need to go back to plebbit.

Okay, my turn:

If you unironically argue that [something that people I like did] was no different from [something that people I don't like did], then you need to go back to plebbit

Wow, what an amazing internet warrior I am.

Same reason Rome used more slaves than the Germans: The Germans we're too busy getting fucking destroyed. If they weren't, they'd be slavers themselves.

This
It's just who we are, sorry

I would argue that chattel slavery was a consequence of availability rather than abject cruelty, transporting slaves across an entire ocean became less profitable over time as competition became much greater thus necessitating the need to have generations of slaves in one location, e.g. an isolated continent.

cruelty is a spook
power is what matters
If you have power, you are cruel
if you dont people are cruel to you

Chattel slavery only existed in northerly parts of Africa, and was primarily motivated by the Arabs. In southerly parts of Africa, slaves were most often taken in order to be EATEN.
heretical.com/cannibal/congo1.html

Have you ever heard about the aztecs and their death industry?

But when they did they had death tolls in the millions and people eating each other.

yes user, whites are a special case cause our neanderthal genes, the rest of humanity is benign and nonproblematic, they didndu nuffin

there were all sorts of types of slavery in ''southerly parts of Africa'', some were basicaly contractual debt payment, some were ritual, some were based on tribal and ethnic logic, some were whole industries with multitudes of people being captured, bred and herded like cattle, its a big, big place, and most of them didnt even know they are in a place called ''africa''

Not at all. They simply documented it the best.

it wasnt realy a industry, more like a religious organisation

Primitive societies have little or no use for slaves, in northern Africa you could sell them to Arabs or whites, but in the south captives were normally eaten, or sold on to be eaten.

Low quality bait

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

theres whole tribes today who live of selling people, some sell females to be bred, some sell males for work, most dont even capture people they just sell their own surpluss, this often has a dyplomatic character, theres whole swats of africa where slavery traditionaly was and is a thing, very few actualy eat the slaves unless its ritual, most cannibalism occurs during war in central africa mostly, and that too is ritual

not that i doubt people might have eaten their slaves in times of need, its only human, i just think youre oversimplifying a thing that existed for thousands of generations in countless forms across a continent where every 10 miles youd find a different culture

sure, the arabs had a big part in it, arab conquest of africa definitely was what recreated the african slave trade as a global thing after ancient times

the reason portugese and spanish started buying humans from africa was because they were allready at a discount, it was a thing, a global trade, exporting people as goods

before that they were buying ivory and spices, they dindt find america yet so they didnt need ''beasts of burden'' in those numbers, you couldnt realy import them inrto europe that way back then

Gr8 B8 M8 8/8

War is omnipresent, as is suffering and as is cruelty. Whites have no more natural proclivity toward it than anyone else. It just so happened that European nations ended up with the opportunity to take advantage of weaker nations of different ethnicities. If it had been Africa which had developed first, or China, then the same would have likely occurred. .

wish i had a gif of mold fighting mold to post

these things that people do, keep on doing, its a inherent feature, its that people specificaly chose such behavior, its that such patterns are what humans are made of, we cant not do it in the long run

>the entirety of a group is responsible for the good/evil of individuals within the group
wew
heuristics is something special

But asians have more neanthethal genes than Whites....

Power is a spook

chattel slavery exists anywhere that slaves are put to hard work. european colonies required slaves for work cultivating a labour intensive crop at a time when workday limits were a laugh, its no surprise that the slaves lived short and brutal lives at such a time, for this you can thank the emergent global economy.
transportation was brutal because they were considered a common object of little value, due to massive availability. wars were fought to take slaves to sell to arabs and europeans in exchange for various objects. if you think that african rulers 'just didn't know', then you are imputing an insultingly childish naivety to them.

but as i said, the conditions for slaves in alabama and georgia were comparable to those of slaves in ancient times, or in africa, when said slaves were put to work mining or plantation farming, in africa the former i think would have been more common than the latter. the athenian silver mines at laurion were constantly devouring slaves in classical times, athens had a huge market for slaves, the largest in greece i think.