Tfw you go balls in at 2800

>tfw you go balls in at 2800

meh, stupid fuckboi didn't even get 6x leverage

You just have to wait longer to cash out is all. Maybe 8 months before it's back up

buy high sell low

>“I bought a sh**load of Bitcoin today,” Belzerian reported from the gym. “It’s so crazy watching that **it fu**ing go up, too, it’s like sweating like I made a bet on the Super Bowl or something.”

do you think the whales caused this dip just to fuck with him

Don't be one of those guys who sold after BTC dipped from 1200 about 5 years ago. Remember what made you "invest" in the first place and hold or buy more. If you admit you were just speculating and you need the money badly, then yes cash out, but otherwise hold.

Back up to $2200, this is your last chance!

I want this to be true so badly.

No thanks, I don't want to hold bags for 5 years to break even.

this should be the sticky right now, this 100000 times again
who #HODLSQUAD here

He lost so much face.

He is going to have to spend at least another $100,000 on hookers to take photos with to get his self esteem back after this one.

100% over 5 years beats S&P by a wide margin. You are looking at Bitcoins the wrong way. Warren Buffett would even be content with those returns.

This is so fucking satisfying I'm not even mad about everything crashing

I hope the next pic he posts is of him in a rubber dinghy with a fleshlight

but should i invest in btc or eth over a 5 year period

loled

Not going to sell my BTC but considering selling all of my alts except ETH to get back into BTC, they keep falling against it. If they drop past supports I will.

I like the brand name of Bitcoin personally because that is what the majority of the world knows about. But half and half sounds like an ideal diversified situation with the added benefits of ETH (throwback to when it used to just be called ether initially)

Realistically everyone should have day jobs, live like a peasant, and just (slowly) put all your money into coins when they dip.

Same, I hope this tard threw like 10 million on it and will sell at bottom.

can someone do a JUST photoshop on him.