How much?

How much are you down so far anons?

I'm only down about $400 because i didn't have that much when the crash started.

I'm gonna hodl what i have because i believe it will recover to at least near where it was pretty soon, could be wrong though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CywM-namewo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

About the same.

I'm more pissed that I didn't sell at the crest. I can sell now and still be up considering I mined them when they were dirt cheap, but still, Selling at 2500 when just the other day they were at 4040....DOGE btw.

They're at around 120 sat. Down from 170.

$25,000

I already sold, I'm fucked (took out a loan)

I invested $30 in Dogecoin in 2014 and bought $200 of Steam Cards this week and still have a bunch of Doge leftover. Things are looking pretty good.

Down about 500 because XRP won't stop being a massive cunt

What now?

>tfw sold at 2400 and made 1.5k profit

$20,000 from a few days ago. Still up $30,000 from my initial investment, but it hurts.

$1500 profit went to $800
Guess it's just a chance to buy more rright guys??

youtube.com/watch?v=CywM-namewo&feature=youtu.be

Only solution is to take out an even bigger loan and go all in

cashed out all my alts and sold at $2500 yesterday

I think we will be ok long term user, but it is a bit scary right now.

That doesn't sound good user, what is your plan?

That sounds good user, at least one of us is doing alright.

iktf user

good job user

At least you are still up user, be positive

There is a lot of potential here, you just have to go in at the right time. I don't have the funds to do so right now though.

Good job user, I'm glad some of us got out in time.

what price did you sell at? I was holding for .004+ USD. It slipped into the high .003s and now... now I wonder if I'll ever see it rebound.

>sitting on a quarter million doges

when I saw that $200 drop, I got flashback from the 2013 run, and I cashed out everything

>invested $1.5k
>$9k at the peak
>currently bouncing between 6.5-7.5k
>not too upset sold 25% of everything for fiat, will buy right back in if another 15% drops.

price just bumped. I hope its the floor and not just some desperate goy trying to pump life back into it

trading account +20%
holding account - $8500

just chilling

I'm still up. I started with $400, currently sitting at 717 now. It's just whatever, I'm not too worried about it.

>tfw cashed out 60% of your portfolio last night.
Feels hella comfy lads.

Are you gonna use this as an opportunity to go back in or is it too spooky?

I sold before peak but above what it is now. I probably could've held longer but I made sure I wouldn't have regrets. Now I have Bayonetta and Vanquish and Sonic Mania preordered and about $140 left in the Steam wallet. Sega was the true winner.

>How much are you down so far anons?

Not sure, how much I'm up.

I bought most of my Bitcoin sub 300$ like a proper early adopter I was.

I also bought 1300 of Ethereum at 4$.

So I see my portfolio jumping from 200k to 400k$ from day to day, overall I'm up a shitton.

Oh yeah,thats because I'm not a total fag idiot who buys this meme shit at top

look at those buy orders
.just whales playin

IT'S GOING BACK UP ANONS, ARE WE GONNA BE OK?

About the same, user, maybe more. Kinda sucks, but I was stupid enough to take advice from Veeky Forums so it's my own fault, I guess.

Down about 2.5k since yesterday

down 1k USD
Please STOP

slowly creeping back up. I hope it continues.

Down $3000 since wednesday, but up $10000 since last week. Not inclined to sell anything and will probably ride out the entire "crash".

Dunno, I'm not watching it that closely. I don't need the money, so I've literally never calculated my aggregate return.

I've invested a total of probably $5,000 into crypto; I know some of my ICO holdings are probably worth much more than that, but I'm far too lazy to track it day-to-day, and don't really care to use blockfolio.

not down at all since I started with 4k and now I'm at about 7k, but it was 8.5k before the dip.

blockfolio down £1k on 24 hours rn. Keeps changing. My portfolio is roughly £10k and £1400 is break even.

>tfw still up because I bought ETH for an average of $160 and bought 0.3 BTC at $2100

eth has to breach 206 for me to begin profiting again

Here's to hoping you'll be able to get that back in a few weeks. Keep those hands strong man

I'm actually up today cause I sold at the peak and bought the dip ($140) for ETH and didn't use too much money.

I bought .85 eth @ 150 and .11 BTC at 2500

not feeling too good brehs, but I'm just gonna sit and wait and see what happens

Used it to buy a mining rig, gonna get back all the coins I sold & geberste a passive income desu.

I've lost about $2000. No biggie; is there any way for me to set it up so I'll get an alert on my phone as to when something like ETH trades at a certain value?

I'm just gonna wade out the storm, and I don't need the stress that's constantly at play from me continuously checking the price of ETH. I want my life back.

good thing i spent all my coins in 2012 so i didnt have to experience this

got in ETH at 43€, still winning

You lose when the early adopters start cashing out their Lambos

you can use blockfolio

Got in early this month and I'm still up over £3k. I'm holding for the next few years so I couldn't give a rats about this dip

only 5$, my portfolio was dirt cheap but sitll, that's like 20%

i'm thinking in selling everything and buy new coins witj future instead of the flavor of the week RDD, DGB, etc

Down $250. Going to be down $750 by the end of this burst.

90% of this is going into long-term storage and I don't have all day to watch graphs like NEETs though.

Set your buys to $1700 for BTC. $115 for ETH.

I'm up 5% in fiat for today. BTC can "crash" all it wants.

Nothing, I converted everything to USD yesterday since I knew this couldn't be mantained.

Also all alts are tied with BTC so knew the money would't flew back to them.

Good luck making money after this. This is maybe going to put us in a slow bear market for years. I would sell now. Last time this happened there was a 2 year bleeding from altcoins and some of the died.

Newb question, my electrum "receiving" address just changed, this is normal or someone just fucked with my wallet?

Down 100,000$ from a couple days ago

Bought ETH and some other coins at ICO stage so yeah

I'm at $500 profit but iron hands

still hodling btw

I was about to put more into coins. It can't be over with China just reopened withdrawals from exchanges in June. Worst comes to worst, I could always buy ICN because at the very least they are still 'burning' their coins until june is over so I can maintain a steady profit, then just fuck off until next year.

Like $10k USD. Already rode the 2013 bubble to a 80% loss so i don't really feel anything anymore.

~ $10k loss. Bitcoin taking a dive is hurting.

I'm still profiting from ETH since I bought at $158

i don't understand...

how can you be up/down if your gains/losses haven't been realized?

>pro tip: you can't.
>graphene hands

Down $300 because I got distracted at work and didn't catch the initial drop in time, but I was preparing to sell, so I give myself credit for spotting the sell off.

Low as -$50, but it's back to +$2 as of now
I saw it dipping to a loss and decided to sleep in
That's from a gain of $250 but i'm not too invested here

catch up on the sleep I missed this week and getting ready for
the new aths amirite

carbide hands

My day job cost me more than I can imagine. Fuck that. Never again. I've gone full NEET.

SELL IT ALL

Fun week,

lol, ok dude

You do the math.

Looks like I won't be seeing my money back for another year or so.

$30k (but not really "down" since I bought ETH back when it was 7 dollars)

Down 90k in two days. 420k to 330k atm, and I barely even notice. Cash out 5-10k per week regardless. Besides, still up 40k on the week.

You silly faggots aren't thinking clearly. This isnt a crash. Its a much needed correction that shows the true bubble hasnt even started yet.

What seems to be the problem, goys? Just googled Bitcoin Price and it is still going up, buy now.

>that shows the true bubble hasnt even started yet.

I'm ready for $500 ETH

500 eth is exactly right. At this point my trading decisions are things like 'When should i dump this worthless pre split ETC '

If you're crying over EXPECTED dips then you're doomed.

sold all my ETH at 160, doubled my initial investment when I bought at 80 a couple weeks ago

>tfw didn't sell peak 225 and only doubled instead of tripled my money

Well, I'm up 4K from where i started, so that's good imo

sorry man. legit tech tho. hold it

>tfw still holding with price ~150
>still up 5x what i put in so it's whatevs

I'm still up from my initial investment. I did put a little into BTC at 2.1k but overall I'm still ahead. I just wish I had catched it earlier so I could sell a bit and buy back at the bottom. I'm unsure about trying it now.

Weekends are selloffs. Guess what country got a 3-day weekend with extensive MSM pumping this past week?

Veeky Forums is going to be on suicide watch by the time this shit's done on Tuesday.

>Veeky Forums is going to be on suicide watch by the time this shit's done on Tuesday.

With perfect timing that's actually when I'm gonna be able to buy more ETH and BTC