Mooncoin

Srsly user, what is keeping you from buying Moon? If you think this is a scam, go here:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.100000

If you need a lambo get in. Coin has a new dev, and a active community. Features like MoonWord and SmartLikes are already out, and dec is working on Moonlite.

Literally cant lose.

because its a stupid coin. nigger.

What's everybody holding? 2.1 mil here. Feels good got in at 1 sat

>not buying moon coin at 2 sat
>not wanting to double, triple or quadroople your input when it hits bittrex
What's stopping you user

Smash those fuckin pussy weak hands out the way

cant wait for it to get on bittrex

Is not on bittrex, is not on yobit

All my money is on them and I don't wanna have an account on every exchangue

2,4m, also at 1sat

Tell me what about it is stupid?

>stupid coin
>has more volume and innovation than any other alt on here

Sure bud. I will give you a ride in my Bugatti.

Nigga, cool id.

also moon shmoon. dgb ^

Weak hands are tragic

DGB is good, but Moon is potentially better imo.

I'm investing now. It's only on Bleutrade right??

Looks like we've spotted a nocoiner

On nova too

Its on Bleutrade, Nova and got added on CE yesterday.

Just bought in, don't fail me biz

Thanks =D Already traded over to a bleu wallet though. Let's see some mad GAINZ

don't worry that's it's not moving 50 sats a day most of these coins started the same way and people screamed scam so they fell for it and the same people who screamed scam bought in cheap then will be shilling this shit in the next few days kek

Those hands better be iron

ONLY THE PATIENT PEOPLE IN LOFE GET AWARDED MY FRIENDS

After selling my RDD at 15, I learned my lesson xD

May I ask why the shilling continues?
I mean it as fine the first time. You could quadruple your investment.
But the current walls will never be broken atm. Why spend money on this again?
1 sats have nothing to fear since they can break even anytime. 2 sats are already 50% loss

Ok all this fucking shilling convinced me, I'm dumping 0,5 BTC.

Because look at the Jews buying only to shill and make this rocket again within a week

common tactic to scream it's a shit coin then in the next few days they accumulated enough to have it pumped
it happens with every god damn coin I don't understand why people are so dumb and don't want to get 10x their investment

Because it's at such a low price that even a 1 sat gain is good on your portfolio

Also because of the huge amounts of volume, relative to the exchange, it will most likely be listed on others, it was already added to coinexchange

This is a good buy in at the 2-3 sat range, it went up to 5 the other day

I did the research. They aren't just shills. There's actually a community forming and starting to gain traction. The new floor is 1 sat and the wall to nothing is just getting fatter. It'll probably take a while, but I'm not missing out on turning $100 into X. And if it does flop, it's only $100. The fact community is doing productive things made me feel like it's a safe bet to get in on now. They're past shilling. They're talking about building on top of mooncoin to increase value.

People will be regretting not getting into this

This. I invested a few hundred which, not trying to brag, is pocket-change at this point. It wasn't always but it is now.

Half can be pulled out at 10x-15x gains, the other half stays, in case moon comes to be seen as a sustainable coin by the market and hits 10,000 sats, or something crazy like that.

get to HTML5 fast, so you can earn some money as it happened with moon, it is going to happen again in HTML5