"he thinks he bought the dip"

Come here user, walk with me kiddo.

>hangs one arm around you

Now I understand this is your first rodeo, that you're still young enough to think Litecoin actually holds worth.

Well I want you to know that you were not "buying the dip" this afternoon. You see..

A dip is when the price goes down, but past the trendline. What happened these past few hours was not a dip, but a sign of whats to come.

Tell me kid, what day is it? Friday. exactly. dont you want to take a breather and see how the market reacts over the weekend at least before fumbling over yourself throwing away more money? You do know the weekend is when selloffs happen right?

And whats this I hear about you not even waiting to see how the gooks react to the market. You do know they are still asleep right?

Dont say I didnt warn you kid. Ill always be here for you, but you gotta smarten up if you wanna win at this game.

JP out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-mover_advantage
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/22/1-dead-20-injured-stampede-chinese-school/99482760/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy knows what he's talking about

>but not past the trendline

smart money is holding and waiting to buy more once the true crash happens this evening pst

average money is "buying the dip"

dumb money is selling

The fiat shills are out in full force today. Are we being infiltrated by the JIDF?

>shills
Just those old enough to remember, kid.

Teach me more senpai

This

Ok, cool. If you are so smart are you shorting right now on leverage?

Genius money sold at the peak or got out already and is waiting to buy at the bottom of the crash this evening.

Dumb money that thinks they're smart is holding and watching as they lose money and waiting to buy the bottom, (which they probably won't)

Stop asking this question in every thread you moron.

>smart money bought in 3-5 years ago

>average money acts irrationally, some buying the dip, some panic selling, some sitting there clueless

>dumb money is shorting, buying on margin or risking more than they can afford to lose.

fix'd

Smart money and dumb money don't mean "dumb" and "smart" people you fucking morons, it has a different, more precise meaning.

>Genius money sold at the peak or got out already and is waiting to buy at the bottom of the crash this evening.

Timing markets does not work boyo.

If you were "smart money" you would have learned it by now.

Or you think you are smarter than John Bogle, Charlie Munger, Warren Buffett and other sages?

>comparing the underlying technology that is transforming how the entire global economy functions to a shitty telecom company that never had any significance

Face it boyo, crypto is here to stay, no matter how much it fluctuates in the short term. BTC at $1 million by 2025 is a perfectly realistic target and even a "crash" to $500 tomorrow won't even register on the chart a year from now. Massive wealth transfers are already happening and will only continue to accelerate. You can either be a coiner or a nocoiner in this new economy. It's your choice.

>it has a different, more precise meaning.

explain it then.

Why won't you answer? You are smart money aren't you? What...you hate profits?

meh litecoin went up to the 20's when coinbase started selling it, then it barely went up to 30's for a short time, now it's back to the low 20's. Maybe it'll keep going down maybe not.

>You are smart money, aren't you?
No you're just retarded.

>Mfw I'm the smart money
Bought eth at 12 last year and held it since. Sure I've had times that I could cash out and reposition but I'm just as likely to lose money on what I thought was the dip. I've got a grand clearing with coin base over the weekend which should see ether in the low hundreds and I'll buy into that as well as some BTC and other shit coins.
Happy trading

>Bought eth at 12 last year and held it since.

I guess I am smarter than you, because I bought over 1300 ETH at 4$ and held it until now (and will continue holding unless fundamentals change).

Wow yeah I guess it's impossible, no one could have sold at 2300-2400, guess it's impossible to time the market, the price just went down there for no reason, it's crazy to think that there are people who sold then or sold when it started going back down.

There is a difference between "timing" the market and "getting lucky".

>that desperate dmg control of a scared holder
kek

>crypto is here to stay
So is filesharing. So how much is Napster worth today?
>BTC at $1 million by 2025 is a perfectly realistic target
kek.

Well what do you call anyone that believed that guy who said prices above 2200 were unsustainable and we're due for a large drop, sold when it started to drop from 2400 because of that, and have yet to buy in?

I wish I got in that early or even had that much to invest back then. Only found out about it when it spiked around March last year and bought about 50. Stopped paying attention after the dao hack and randomly checked again just as this charge was happening. I'm happy with turning $600 into nearly 10k. Long term hold is definitely the way to go though. People sleeping on ether would be the equivalent of not buying stock in Apple or Google on day one. Or if there was internet stock options and you didn't buy as much as you could back in the 28k modem days.

>Well what do you call anyone that believed that guy who said prices above 2200 were unsustainable and we're due for a large drop

What do you mean what I call him?

I was telling the same exact thing.

But you still can't time the markets. It would be arrogant of me to assume that. Since I said the same thing when Bitcoin was 900$, or when Bitcoin was 1400$ or when Bitcoin was 1800$.

So yes, if you keep saying the same thing you will sometimes be right duh.

And yes, I did not buy Bitcoin at ATH, or even above $500. But I don't want to pretend I can time the markets. It is not possible in the long run. I mean, it is possible, but holding will outperform.

I have tried both and am speaking from experience.

Most of the people are average traders and get average results. But most people also think they are above average. Most of these guys posting here probably think they are really smart for hitting a few trades right.

But that is just human arrogance at work.

Correction was bound to happen at literally any time. There's a big difference between 2200 and 2400. So yeah. You got lucky. Could have easily hit 3k and you'd still pretend to have a crystal ball when really you missed out on 200 per coin and didn't predict shit.

You're smart, I was too lazy to make a wallet and invested in AMD. We all know how that turned out. This was during the time when eth was at 17. Only 500 bucks but man that could have turned into thousands. Fml

Thank god another crash. Will be buying all the way down. See you in 2020.

Nothing to fear when you bought in the low teens. Here's hoping for a huge crash so I can buy more and hold.

>he thinks an app for sending files between users from 1999 utilizing 1970s technology is comparable to blockchains in some way

It's clear you don't understand how computers and the internet work grandpa. Go back to investing in your railroad stocks and leave crypto to the technologically literate.

mfw I had a feeling ethereum would be huge while it was still cheap, but I live in new york and was unable to buy it until it was in the 40's

Oh I remember seeing threads on here last year making fun of buying at BTC @600

You could have quadrupled your money since then. Too bad most of you lack patience.

>didn't get my "First-mover advantage doesn't guarantee a monopoly" reference
Blockchain tech is open source. Literally anyone can start a coin, kid. Barrier to entry is like nothing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-mover_advantage

Reminder that Napster Megaupload and the Pirate Bay all faced disruption by the state and would still be huge forces if not for that. Block chain tech does not and can not. Also the concept of file sharing hasn't gone anywhere. Were there equity in the use of P2P technology, you'd be retarded not to buy in back then.

>tfw remember laughing at doge coin on /g when they were advertising to mine it

Not buying Ford or Microsoft at their IPO. It's not just being first but it doesn't hurt either.

Totally different concept. For something distributed like crypto, a better analogy would be eBay or Amazon, where first-mover advantage absolutely held

It's only "better" because they persevered. AOL, Netscape, Napster.....Wait until a major first-world government starts their own centralized blockchain.

Bravo, senpai

Government is slow as fuck. Germany is the only country I could see making a trusted crypto, but then again I don't think they would want to with how strong their fiat game is.

and..here comes the next wave

Government creating an anonymous crypto? Probably not.

Screencap this, was fucking accurate until now

can't wait to go all in when eth hits $80

not an argument

kek, the chinks are waking up now. It's not gonna be pretty.
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/22/1-dead-20-injured-stampede-chinese-school/99482760/

OP here.

brace yourself for D E S P A I R

willing to double down?

You guys crack me up. Having a blast I presume.

Blasting let the bodies hit the floor from my car rn, let it drop

Fuck. Bought 10 BTC yesterday.... Do I sell? This is going to be bad

I would have sold 3 three days ago, but yes sell check the previous bubbles of bitcoin and do the math.

SELL SELL SELL

I hate that you're right... sold it. Damn rock will fall back to the floor. Best coin fundamentally but no one cares about it.

higher lvl C sits around 1500, just saying

Good boy

Now start shilling FUD to accelerate the sell off

They literally said the same thing about magnet torrent sites
>hurr durr more will just pop up like a hydra bro

As I recall DOW 36000 had at least some kind of math behind it and the people who made the claim had some kind of education and background to do so

cryptocuck NEETs don't know shit and make wild claims entirely out of desperation