MOONCOIN IS A SCAM?

Its important we work together to build a bigger more transparent community.
To do this I invite all criticism into this thread right now, and we will clear any ambiguity. Any allegations that you want to be make can be made now. You think its a scam? Supply your evidence and reasoning. It is only fair we all get an opportunity to make our cases for and against. This is your opportunity to voice your opinion. To the moon!

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.100000
mooncoin.com/smartlikes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope not, I have 6.8 million

The coin is awesome, good ideas from devs. Only the investers are just lambo babbies who just want quick P&D aand are not interested in investing in this awesome coin. Hope it will rise some day

It's a failed pump & dump try.

Who is the mooncoin dev?
What are super-likes?
Why is the website so nice looking yet so ambiguous?
Are there any white papers?

It might seem like a scam to others because of all these shills. While the coin itself is decent, it is very undervalued and unknown, and that's what sets people off.

Its already up 200%

You gelantinous faggot

It's a legit coin, right now people don't want to buy out of principal because of shills.

It ain't worth more than 8 SAT right now but I can see it hitting 20 SAT over the next few weeks

1) Old mooncoin dev quit, mooncoin got a new dev
2) SmartLikes is basically paying for liked content
3) Probably hasn't been updated much, since current dev focuses on wallet and blockchain
4) I think so, check the mooncoin ANN

Smart-likes, monetization based on "likes"

volume yesterday 180btc, volume today 64, price 1 sat and 6btc 2sat buy wall, kill yourself retard

I feel sad for you. I'm just going to tell you: it's a scam. I don't know what the devs are up to now, but Mooncoin is an old coin, it was a huge PnD back in the day. It's instamined. A small group of people probably own like 80% of the coins.

Yes. This is the only Mooncoin I'm holding.

bro theres no way this is a scam, mooncoin is a great coin and wayyy undervalued

It is, the dev actually has bucks on the avatar - he's so much after a quick buck.

Whatever bro

The ANN hasn't been updated since 2014. Can you explain why Mooncoin is a good investment for the future? What do the devs have in store and where can I find more info on the future of Mooncoin?

Literally no one is asking questions about the coin or having any legit concerns. FUDders scream scam at every coin nowadays. I just bought 0.3BTC worth of this coin, lets see where we go.

this happens to every coin idiot
EVERY COIN HAD A FALL TODAY

You are looking at the old ANN, friend. New one is here: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.100000

Thing is, all held coins that are pre-2015 are forked. That is because new dev updated the blockchain.

The 2 sat wall just dropped by 4 btc, slowly but surely bois

Knocking these walls down

Bought $100 of box from buy.bitcoin
Deposited to bleutrade 2 days ago
Still not pending???
What's happening guys I want to buy moons

contact bleu, they respond pretty fast

Copied straight from their main page plus the link to the detailed page:

Smart Likes
Decentralized Platform

Like and earn! Smart likes aim to reshape investing.
Instead of investing, researching companies and markets,
you can just like a thing and earn, if other people like what you have liked.
Be the first to like the best things on this earth!
Monetize your likes.

Find out more --> mooncoin.com/smartlikes.html

Thinking I will put all my portfolio worth into mooncoin. I only have just over .2btc. Should I do it? I always get left behind.

DESU it's never a good idea to put all in. Do half ;)

all inning is always risky, that being said it think there are worse coins to dump your portfolio on so go ahead if you really want

I dunno where that "desu" came from. I don't even know what it means >_>

this is how I missed out on every fucking Moon mission

every fucking Jew screams scam to accumulate them then they shill once they got a shit ton

you have to go all in when coins are this cheap if you're ever going to make a real profit. DGB I made 10x, RDD I made 9x my money. If you buy 12-20million moon coins now and it shoots up, you'll make 15k off 1k.

>being this new
it appears when u write F A M senpai

Don't make this mistake again, become a moon man today !

nvm
F A M = senpai
was it T B H? desu i cant remember

I'm holding 11MM sinxe 1 SAT a few days ago

not missing this shit

yeah. that's what I tried to type. T B H DESU

Guys if you are going to run a scam at least try and make it believable. The 'technical info' on the website is fucking laughable. I dont know if this a parody or what the fuck.

Join the moonmen before you buy then. Our enthusiasm is contagious

Bought 10.3M moons. don't disappoint with meme magic Veeky Forums. It is all or nothing. I know there is plenty of 3 and 4 sat bagholders out there. we will all gonna make it with lambos.

jesus christ why does this arouse me its 2-d art

Damn straight we are. We're fueling this rocket with good vibes until we launch at Bittrex. With perseverance, we will make moon main stream. I'm aiming for the same success as PinkCoin over time. Our community is shaping up. Join us and become part of our movement.

Moon landing is imminent

We have a 30.25 BTC bid wall and only a 3.65 BTC ask wall at 2 satoshi. Thanks for helping out guys. Let's get listed on bittrex!

We will post you updates to keep you informed of our progress. We have 1 mission and we will achieve this. To the moon!

uncensored WHERE

There's no stopping this rocket to the moon!

Check yo email

Never put your entire portfolio into 1 coin, diversify or die

What is thia smartlikes thing?

Monetization system based on "likes"

Then go to the ANN, read it and stop crying.

Read the ANN

> Active commits on github
> All wallets updated and bug fixed in april
> Last commit exactly one month ago
> Dev active on bitcointalk

THIS

That's impressive!

>Proofs
>Fake news
Pick one, moonhater

Someone (or some people) are keeping it at 2 sat. Huge bid for 1 sat and huge sell for 3 sat. Orderbooks are nothing but buys at 2 sat all day long. It's gonna go up to 4-6 sat soon. If anyone bought that high earlier this week, they should hold.

I expect those 4 sat buyers to sell at 3-4 sats hence moving some wealth to newcomers and whale accumulators. This is going to be a glorious blood bath. When it hits Bittrex people are going to be killing themselves when they see 7-9 sats.

Is it common for an exchange to accumulate as many coins as possible before adding a coin? If memory serves correct I think cryptsy used to do that.

Sounds a little shifty.

Since Bittrex doesn't lend coins I don't see why they would need to. If you're seeing large accumulation then it's most likely a whale group preparing for a pump.

Why do you guys continue? Why don't you just take your lumps and learn? What're you going to do when it's 1 sat with almost 0 buyers in a week? Let's say hypothetically, since this is DA MOON LAMBO coin and definitely not an already done pump and dump.

Exactly, it's just a matter of time. Moon has more volume than may coins on Bittrex, they won't want to miss out on the fees. They said all we need is more interest in the coin.

That's not going to happen. Moon is being actively developed.

>They said all we need is more interest in the coin.
tfw there is no competent marketer on biz to help us shill this coin to normies

I looked at the github and if you call that active then you have 0 programming experience or knowledge because that's dead jim.

>my id is uhoh

It boosted to 5 in a rapid uncontrollable fashion on a shitchange and crashed to 1 as expected, but it's still being shilled hard and got vack to 2 sat even with the lower volume. This coin is hodling strong and will be shilled straight onto Bittrex. If you can't see that then you deserve your 0% gains when we're waving at your salty ass from the MOON.