When did you realize the amount of useful advice related to crypto is literally zero at any given time here on Veeky...

When did you realize the amount of useful advice related to crypto is literally zero at any given time here on Veeky Forums?
Just look at all the threads. They are completelly random. There is no consensus. No common ground. Its just random opinions of random ppl that have no informatinal value whatsoever.

yet I've made more money then I've lost
score another for chaos

It's almost like some people make money if certain coins are sold and others make money if certain coins are bought.

Buy ETH. Shit on everything else. There you go.

We should make a Baneposting themed altcoin.

"If I sell this coin would you die?"

"It would be extremely profitable."

"You're a big market"

"For you."

Congratulations, you've just discovered how the entire world works.

That's because 90% of the self appointed 'investors' here are either people who bought BTC/ETC when it wasn't worth nothing or just a bunch of gambling newfags.

Haha!

Really? Like seriously?! Don't you motherfuckers read my shit???

I mean go on eg Veeky Forums, /out/, /cg/ hell even Veeky Forums and you'll notice that even though different ppl have different opinions there is an underlying consensus over what is good and what not. How to proceed or what to avoid.
On the other hand, Veeky Forums seems to me a lot like /b/.. its impossible to tell who is trolling who and it looks like there is really nothing this board agrees on.

Just learn the difference between PnD gamblers and actual investors, then do your own homework. Research coins and their devs, pay attention to the news, check out the sentiments flowing on twitter and other sites, etc

99% of the advice on here is from teenagers with 50 dollars of crypto. 1% of the advice on here is on the button. Do your own research. Helps if you are techie.

I have a genuine question.. if BTC crashes, don't all of the other altcoins crash because their cash price is directly correlated to BTC?

so far they do. there is no coin that's actually surging up while BTC is down. When people move out of BTC they move out for good and not into some alt coin.

The basic attention token threads are always pretty serious and the anons there put a lot of effort into their posts so I am buying it solely because smart anons care about it. Every other coin thread has a bunch of retards but BAT anons seem like the real deal

Not true, chinese are ready convert btc to eth in the coming hours

95% of people on here don't even understand what Bitcoin is, how it's generated, who controls it, its politics, its drawbacks, its vulnerabilities, or its benefits.

What do you expect from a containment board created to keep people from shilling pajeetcoins on /g/? Of course it's going to be shit.

>just learn how to spot pump and dumpers so you can tell the difference!

impossible. i mean people who are bad at it are obvious, but i started a rumor on here once and saw someone repeat it the very next day. it was believable and what people wanted to hear, and since it was just a prediction, there was no way to disprove it. whether it was a good point or a bad point would only be learned after the fact, at which point it would seem obvious, as everything does in hindsight.

>do your research!

-the founders have a xx% success rate and xx% scam accusation. hm, well no one has a 100% success rate. but few have a 0% success rate either. everyone gets accused of being a scam at some point or another.

-they have a background that seems reasonably like it would help in this project! but they've never worked at a company like this one before.

-the whitepaper outlines a clear problem they want their project to address! but so does every project and every whitepaper, idea guy is the easiest job there is.

-there's nobody shilling it! well maybe there's a good reason nobody's bothered to...

etc.

>useful advice
Wrong. If you carefully study Veeky Forums, you'll learn exactly what NOT to do.

Dubs of truth

if we all agreed i'd be even more fucking worried tbhsenpai