BTC dying

>BTC dying
>eth correcting
>altcoins tanking left and right
>bloodbath everywhere

Meanwhile, the lone shining beacon in the darkness...

Doesn't appear to be shining at the moment friendo. Just not as bad off as everything else.

check this poorfag out

June 9th is the day friendo
price is holding for a reason

-15.34%

FUD

I promise you'll remember that post.

Cap it and get back to us in 2 weeks, pal

only a retard thinks an alt coin is going do better than the source its all derived from (thats bitcoin you retard)

Anonymous (ID: HHF7FZSY) 05/26/17(Fri)18:28:46 No.2202555▶
>I'm talking about artifical growth. This coin CANNOT progress further. DGB has no platform and no unique market place. All it has are pump and dumps, shills, and stupid fanboys. The growth you're seeing will not last. Have you wondered why it flies down whenever there's another pump and dump going on? They're diversifying. DGB is just another useless clone doomed again by pump and dump and idiots that think twitter posts and coordinated pump group shill posts are an investment research strategy. You CAN make money day trading this if you watch it constantly, but you'll have better returns for your efforts collecting dividends on a blue chip or investing in real crypto. Is this how you want to spend your time? Stressing about this piece of shit coin? Lying to people all the fucking time and deluding yourself constantly? When the pumps exit, it's over. You won't know when it happens. They won't tell you. All you're gonna see is, "THIS IS IT, DGB IS GONNA MOON TONIGHT BUY BUY BUY" and suddenly you wasted your money. Don't do this to yourself. You COULD have made money on DGB. Not any more. Just because something was a good investment, doesn't mean it still is.

Good call. See you in 2 weeks my man.

Oh, I certainly hope so. I'm hodling enough of it, so hopefully the moon mission continues.

The price is holding because of the slow pump support against the panic sellers. How are you not getting this?

What's the purpose of counter shilling a coin? What could you possibly have to gain from people not buying this coin? Or are you just a filthy leftist who's jealous of other peoples' success?

tfw when you went all in on MYR at 26 following the Polo delist, currently at 104.

This may genuinely be the dumbest thing I read today

Hope is all DGB hodlers have. There's nothing to research because it's the same fucking thing as any other btc clone. The market was artificially distended early. That's a recipe for eternal pump and dump. If it had a real platform, it would be successful without the training wheels. You guys are investing at the whim of the pump and dumpers and the shills.

Maybe. But I'm still in the green & it'll take worse dumps to change that. Just hoping to ride it up, even if it is an artificial pump, to take more cash.

I honestly think the digusign thing will make this succeed but also it'd need a huge market cap to reach 1$

>MYR
SCAMMER ALERT

either butthurt redditor or that myriad moron
hes been in pretty much all dgb threads i think
its hilarious to watch

Digibyte is a good coin. We know this because it was copied from the best coin which is Myriadcoin.