Business movies

I need Veeky Forums expertise on business movies that actually has some form of knawledge to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ubv70v_4Pos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The big short

Yeah this, Normie's didn't get this film so it didn't do as well as meme of wall street. It's 7.5/10

ill check it out ty

The movie sucks donkey dicks.

Watch these:

-The Wolf....(of course)
-Wall Street 1 (2 sucks)
-Pirates of sillicon valley
-Boiler Room

And

-Catch me if you can

How about video games?

What video games does Veeky Forums play?

Paradox GSGs

Civ 5, Endless Space, GTA5

BTC

Guild 2 renaissance.

Poloniex: Trader Ed.

Fidelity

Glengarry Glenn Ross
Margin Call

RuneScape

My boy

crypto is a game to me

^
Not even memeing. When some faggot handed me an emerald and I turned it into 600 g I was hooked. Merchanted my way to over Juan million g. Did the same thing in WoW when I had a trial. Any game with some form of barter system and I make gaining cash my quest. I just wish I did it in real life. The key is pushing yourself outside your comfort zone regularly. I've been getting lazy, but my entrepreneurial spirit burns on.

This is worth a watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ubv70v_4Pos

boys this video series is a MUST WATCH
if you dig jordan belfort.

it really goes into detail about the tones and inflections he uses in his pitches that really show in the film.

give it a watch will ya?

>I need Veeky Forums expertise on business movies that actually has some form of knowledge to them
>someone posts a relatively accurate movie that talks about the principal cause of the 2007-2008 financial crisis, with a Hollywood spin to it to attract the normies
>"The movie sucks donkey dicks, watch these meme movies instead"

fucking wew lad

>appears thread has been raided by /v/

kden

alright i'll check it out

will do

Practically all of those suck ass, and have no actual technical information.

Go sit in the corner.

>if you dig jordan belfort.

Why would anyone?

He has no Wallstreet savvy, he never worked there, his company was registered on Long Island and he gave himself the self aggrandizing title.

He's a fucking nobody who was good at cold calling for a brief time in the 90s when people were dumb enough to buy shit over the phone.

player unknown battlegrounds

kraken

Boring as fuck and there's almost nothing about business.

Clearly trolling but:

You have to learn to take from the expertise of successful people if you want to build your skills and mindset.

If you watch the vids you'll realize hes actually savvy as fuck and knows the real underlying psychology of money and sales

You're a moron if you think he didn't need knowledge and skills to do what he did

Well I mean there is a couple
1. Rita Hayworth - key for escaped (1994)
2. Godfather (1972)
3. Godfather part II (1974)
4. Night knight (2008)
5. Pulp Fiction: stories about violence (1994)

he lived the dream you dumb cunt. what have you done?