Balls deep in ETH at 184

>balls deep in ETH at 184

BALLS OF STEEL!

We just entered a down trend, sell now and buy up at 100

>taint deep in ETC

The worst investment in a downtrend.

Pumped to triple price just in time for the peak and basically useless in practice. The world could get by just fine with 0 ETC around. If the mood gets really bad it's literally bags of air.

You could say the same about btc?

if I sell right now, I'll only lose a hundred bucks

>tfw I have 5 ETH that I bought at $50

bought 3 ETH at an average of $183 believing these jew faggots on biz

seriously pissed off

>bought 10 eth at 200 dollars
is it going to rebound

no sell it all

tfw bought at 50 and sold at ATH, planning to buy back at 100

i hope you dont just blindly follow shit you hear in real life too. Get used to this if you do

Balls deep in ether at 194

ill buy it from you for 100$ each.

I decided to masturbate and take naps instead of buying coins

I did the same around when $15 ETH dropped back to $10, and then bought

Ill buy the dip, hopefully it will continue to dip over the weekend

Why don't you utilize the masturbation buying technique?

if it hits 100$ im going to empty my bank account and shove it into eth

100 bux an eth is basically free

i bought at $87, $162, and $195

its slowly rising back up just be patient
it literally only dropped 15% in a day after rising 50% in a few days, just wait

ill max out all my credit cards buying ETH if it hits that

IT WILL BE OVER 400 BY SEPTEMBER

This is exactly why ETH will never dip to $100 again, because literally everyone would buy it up at this price.

Short of an act of God or some fucked up unforeseen circumstance, $100 ETH is never happening again.

JUST HODL, FOR FUCK SAKES!

$1,000 @ 15
$1,000 @ 28
$2,500 @ 51
$2,500 @ 51 (again)
$2,500 @ 107

That fucking bank limit at the beginning - and still!

How'd I do though?

^^^^^^ good call buy the dips. Mars trip Tuesday strong handed brothers. ETH

- WhalePanda

>How'd I do though?

based

t. in with ~30 ETH price

Not bad at all, but sounds like that was mostly luck.

Don't do anything stupid, one wrong move and you're fucked.

desu, chances are 200 will still be seen as a total bargain in a year. I just bought in 18 eth @ 185 yesterday. I see people all over net bugging out over minor fluctuations. In a year, or two, or three, who knows how much it'll be worth. I have no trading experience so I don't know anything about what the day traders are doing, I intend to hold, but it's fucking stupid how many people who clearly don't have a lot of money to put in then panic when the price is different like a day later. Honestly, if you intend to hold (and why the fuck wouldn't you when it could be thousands in a year, see bitcoin's crash/rise patterns) its probably best to just cold wallet that shit and forget about it.
People don't think about the opportunity cost of time. If you have a few hundred or a few thousands dollars in eth and you're spending multiple hours each day obsessing about the charts and trends as a lot of people seem to be doing, you're just cucking yourself.

Did good friend. What exchange are you using? Bank limits aren't my problem, it's always the exchange

On Feb. 28 I did some research on Ethereum. Saw the articles about the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. I jumped in immediately @ 15

Following week, I bought in at the (at the time) ATH @ 28

Bought at the ATH again @51 but it was a bull trap.

Bought in again @51 right before the next spike.

Bought in at 107 at the (at the time) ATH. I've got a great track record for catching the train just as it starts rolling.

HODL or buy now. Strong resistance at 160-170. Setup coming. You've been warned

Coinbase. My weekly limit was $1,000 for the first two purchases. Now it's locked at $2,500

I wanted to put in $10,000 the first time around. And if it would have let me....I mean, fuck me. This was the first time getting into crypto. Ethereum is a real game-changer.

Pic related I mark my purchases

That's so weird. Once I got verified Coinbase had me set to a 5k weekly max. You gonna keep throwing in on ETH when you can?

At what price is having over 100 coins make you a wienie hut jr. level whale?

yeah dude, fuck bank limits

i'm a poor af investor with only $1200 in my account but it only let me transfer $50. fucking unbelievable. doubled it in a week. what coulda happened if i had dumped 1k omfg

That's great. Well they won't verify my ID I guess because it's a vertical Driver License. Under 21 - I'm 25 now. But it's still valid til 2019 so I haven't gotten another ID.

But if I would have been unlocked, and was able to throw $10,000 in @15 I'd have 666 ETH. Instead, for a thousand, I was only able to get 62. Unbelievable. I'd be pretty well set right now.

You were warned
See file name