/freefall/ general

Who /freefall/ here?
Balls deep into BTC at $2500 and Eth at $190

Enjoy my bags!

Holding through a downtrend is just as stupid as dumping on an uptrend

Sell

It already hit the 2k wall today and bounced back. It's never breaking through that wall. It might drop a little but nows the best time to buy desu.

btc isnt on an downtrend

But it only becomes a downtrend when people do this? Otherwise, it's just a dip.

Oh, wait, you want to buy the dip, so you're urging people to sell so you can buy even lower. That's pretty clever.

It's sure as fuck not on a uptrend. If it doesn't break the resistance and keep going up it will stagnate and fall more.

It's a correction, plain and sympole.

Hodling 3 ETH at an average of $183

fucking sucks...no clue what to do here. I mean it's only about $500 altogether, but still. That coulda gone into my Roth :/

tfw held 60 eth and didn't sell after it rebounded

Define balls deep

Hold nigga damn, imagine how much it'll climb in a month, 3 months, a year.

Get a fucking grip, this is normal as fuck. All the money that has been made from selling bitcoin will return into the bitcoin market. Your emotions are going to be your downfall. If your goal is daytrading, you mistimed the market, but what is just as dangerous as missing the peak, is missing the bottom if you sell. You simply buy the sell the rips and buy the dips, wash and repeat unless you believe this is the end of bitcoin, do not sell.

Went $2.5k deep on ETH @ $185. FOMO's a hell of a drug.

Holding for 6+ months before I touch it again. May day trade 2 or 3 ETH for some marginal gains, but mostly just going to let it sit while EEA builds momentum.

Good luck on the roulette wheel boys.

>FOMO's a hell of a drug.
Yeah I hate it.

You'll be fine so long as you seriously leave it that long

I don't think this is the end, I just think it's going to fall even lower than it is now.

i don't think this thing ever gets above $200 again. It's gotten close and failed to break through and hold every. single. time.

I do seriously plan to. I think I'm going to be fine too, I just wish I researched this shit 2 weeks ago instead of Tuesday. At worst I think I'll lose 50%, and 1.25k is not a lot of money in the end.

Rootstock and sidechains for BTC have me worried for ETH's long-term adoption, but ETH has a benevolent dictator at the helm unlike BTC's mining cartels. With a move to PoS and a Quantum-resistent algo, it'd be the longest of long plays, but could stand on its own alongside BTC.

It's a gamble either way.

i bought $4400 of ETH at $155. Crypto is always a gamble but my gut says itll go back up to ~180 by end of day. As soon as the cucks stop panic selling away their money.

>bought 7 eth at 200 dollars

How long till the market stabilizes? A week or two?

Crypto is the future and you can't go wrong with either BTC or ETH (but they'll be a massive drop in June if you do buy again due to Chinese government regulations, just keep your eyes open).

But nah, this shit will climb again as it's now really gaining traction. But you'll have to wait that long.

It will be fixed Monday / Tuesday, then some shaky hands will dump. After that, it will start climbing again.

the latest insane pump was due to the EEA announcement. The June one won't be as severe, and I think we're going to stabilise at at least 140 until then. ethereum isn't going anywhere.
What happens if Uber jumps into EEA next?

they said the same when it went to 100 for a minute and went back to 79... nigger what are you smoking

I'm long 1800 ltc @ 0.013. Looking at 3btc loss at the moment.
Thing is, i have enough collateral for to average down to .012 but my faith is shaken

I'm holding 132 ETH that I bought pretty cheap, I'm barely even concerned. I sold none of it and am confident it's going to recover. It's just the normies who jumped on the bandwagon dumping their gains, and the other normies following suit thinking it's going to crash 2008 style.

They'll buy back in even higher once it climbs back up because of their FOMO.

Why that much ltc??? That's a dead coin., I'd sell that soon, try to break even at least

Holding 70 from ~$30 here

feels good man

I hope so, I'm down a billion dollars
The jews are coming after me