Moon to the Moon

Why is Moon getting so much hate? It is a decent coin with a good dev. Plus community is waking up and the coin is being revived.

literally giving HJs in the parking lot at my job to buy more mooncoins.

>why is my pump and dump scam being called out for being a shillcoin?

gee buckaroo I dunno

People dont like change, Its going on bittrexx soon which will jump the price to the Moon easy gains for early adopters

>BTW check pic out

WE BITTREX SOON U MAD?

Prove it faggot

Go ahead

PnD my ass, if it was shit people wouldnt shill it so hard.

I'm sorry you are genetically inferior.

jews outjewing jews

HURR DURR CANT PROVE IT
>LITERALLY TALKING TO BITTREX
>ALL THE MAD SHILLS MAD CAUSE THEY DIDNT BUY IN AT 1 SAT

Anyone has the screenshot for this faggot?

Moondown!!!

>PnD
>already had the chance to happen 1>5sats
>people still invested

rly makes u think. maybe it's not a PnD afterall, hmm.,.........

The only terms that have "bittrex mooncoin" in the same sentence is you faggots shilling your shills on reddit to Veeky Forums. Give me a a news announcement.

tfw this coin takes off

>tfw holding 40M Mooncoin
>ain't even mad though

quick rundown on the upcoming events of this coin:

>Convert to hybrid PoS/PoW
>Implementation of SmartLikes
>Communication with major social networks about SmartLikes
>Videos on youtube showing how to mine/set up wallet
>Get On Bittrex
>Picking up more devs to help the dev team

>buying the news
How's that bag collection looking, friendo?
pic related

I'm not saying the price won't go up on these no name exchanges due to the shilling. But cmon guys... jesus christ.. what the fuck is wrong with you

Bittrex is a no name exchange?

It isn't on Bittrex, nor will it ever be.

Oh I didn't realize you were a psychic.

You all are hoping that based on your fake news that people will actually transfer BTC to these other exchanges just to pump the price there. At least be honest.

>new dev
>new tech
>trying to get an awesome coin that will work w reddcoin off the ground

"OMNG UR GUYS R SHILLING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

those pumps must be from the new technology RDD is putting out yeah?

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Do you even know what any of that actually means?

These faggots in the pump and dump group (of which there are many targetting /biz) think they are so clever trying to manipulate these coins. whats funny is that the mojority members of said groups dont realise that THEY are the ones being primarily pumped by the group owners. Fucking morons.

>They don't have technology
>Do you even know what any of that technology even is bruh?
>pick one

At least the faggots that reside in the groups know the precise time to buy and sell.

>someone is accumulating.
>what do they know that I don't

Where did I say they don't have new technology? I'm stating that the pump and dumps you see on that candle chart are simply just that.. pump and dumps.

lol no its not

Easy 50% gains overnight is what the 1 sat buywall is HUGE

"good dev" is brand new to the team you idiot.
the original coin died because it was shitscam, dude is probably only "reviving" this shit because its less work than making a brand new coin

The coins they buy are from the group owners.

It's funny, but the "dev" actually has bucks drawn on his avatar which kinda hints at his real short-term ambition. And their thread on Bitcointalk just reeks of shills looking for a quick buck.

But you're talking about it. All this talk leads to attention and volume. I think Mooncoin will have its day.

bingo.

It's not hard to notice I am not the one spreading the shilling, I just quickly dropped a remark. Just because people are desperate to multiply their 1-2 sat investment off of other schmucks and shill the fuck out of the coin doesn't automatically meat it'll take off. Once it breaks the wall, you'll just see a new dump and tons of disappointed anons.

Keep hodling and we will land on the moon.

holy fuck, i feel real bad if someone reads all this and thinks im giving mooncoin a fuckin recomendation. Not all attention is good bud.
Yeah but I bet MOON will have its day. the day it goes to 10 sats then plummets and disappears off the shit exchanges its on, taking all the funds with it. Just like so many from the dotcom bubble

hodling with them iron daddy hands senpai.

>get on bittrex

how

strong volume, and a strong social media presence. we're also setting up a website tonight!

>I am not the one spreading the shilling

This place reeks of fear of missing out and jealousy. You can't tell me that the vast majority of people on these boards are in crypto for the technology and what it can offer in the future.

No, they are in it to make some money while the technology finds its legs. I'm assuming you haven't invested anything in Mooncoin and for that reason you don't want it to do well.

You don't want others to make money while you missed out. So what do you do? You shit on the coin and try to label it with terms that would make those new and on the fence to mooncoin skeptical.

The truth is it that it will have its day, mooncoin isn't going to lead the way for crypto but it will play its part and if we make some money out of it - who cares.

They have new developers and are causing a lot of hype. You can't tell me Bittrex etc haven't at least taken notice especially with all the mooncoin requests coming through from users.

You also can't tell me that the volume isn't impressive for what it is.

Like anything, invest what you are willing to lose.

Is mooncoin over? Should I cash out?

Cash out now and you'll regret it, mission to the moon imminent

You're literally defending your ponzi investment now, because you want Veeky Forumsraelis to buy this shit and then quickly dump for a 200-400% profit. This shit of a coin with a "community" of plain shills is not going anywhere anyway, so most people will get burned during the next 3-sat dump

sounds like you got burned yourself, cuck

Not true, it's name is literally mooncoin

This 10000x

I'm gonna laugh tomorrow when this poocoin breaks the wall and a new dump begins. Veeky Forums will be literally filled with mooncuck tears.

Do as you wish, no one forces you to buy anything

one coin to rule them all. ill throw my mcdonalds hamburger wrappers out the window of my lambo as im driving by so you can smell what it's like to be rich poorfag.

Exactly, the best experience in Mooncoin for me is watching burned newfags

That's a good ambition you got, except that you'll take not my money, but that of the mooncucks who invested into it above 1 sat

You were just born to be a cuck, weren't you

Why is laughing at poor stupid people bad? Just imagine: rows of schmucks get burned when a bunch of sly, coordinated anons quickly dumps and grabs their money. Pretty spectacular.

THE SHIT IS SIMPLE

THE SAME ONES WHO HATE THE COIN AND SHIT TALK ARE THE ONES THAT WERE LATE AND WANT TO TRY AND FLOOR IT THEN ONCE THEY JEW THE FUCK OUT ON THEM THEY COME BACK AND SHILL THIS SHIT WILL BE GOING UP AGAIN

TICKET TO FUCKING LAMBOLAND IM IN BITCHES 11MM

Why no volume?

The majority of coins today suffered a volume loss today

rekt

cuz is ded rip

Ok guy, stay weak handed

Nocoiners mostly. Coin has good technology backing it and an active dev, don't see why it wouldn't be a good investment

Yeah, buddy, let's pretend it'll go up. That way we can both profit off of stupid mooncucks when it's dump time.

>technology backing it
>active dev
>good investment

It had a huge volume yesterday because of everyone wanting to get in low. Now that they have coins trading has died down to normal healthy levels. Bittrex has many coins with less volume than MOON is pulling. They have no reason not to add it.