What is the consensus on this coin?

What is the consensus on this coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jaxx_io/status/868172448335888384
twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/867061052831387648
digibytegaminghub.com/single-post/2017/01/10/Official-DigiByte-Road-Map-Released
youtube.com/watch?v=uszr2kpyrN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SELL and buy MoonCoin its about to TAKE OFF and be in the major markets, its on bleutrade now and at 500% the volume of any other coin

Scam. Coordinated effort holding it up. Crash incoming. Whales are bailing. The training wheels will come off and everyone's gonna scrape their elbows up pretty bad.

What about digusign though?

That's right, there was a huge crash when the whales bailed and it went under 500 twice!
Look at where it is now! Oh, wait...

jesus go away

Digusign is all they have. But if it succeeds, prepare for take off

Good luck with that one.

I've seen you shilling that point in 3 threads so far (including the one you made)

Really makes you think

I hope you die poor OP

Back to discord my man.

OP is an faggot and didn't buy dgb or he has fucking loads of dgb and is being a complete cunt trying to get people to sell low because he knows it's going to 10c in 3 months. screencap this OP you waste of space.

I bet this faggot op is on 2 or more devices so he can be the loser FUD that he is.

wtf? I'm legitimately curious about the coin and digusign seems like it could be something that companies will actually use.

I don't even own any alt coins, just BTC and ETH.

See how mad these DGB shills are? Someone steps in on their racket and they attack everyone. To answer your question, have a look at the screenshot. This is found on the digusign website. There is no reason why any of these logos are found on the bottom. Just a bunch of bullshit. There are ZERO ties to any of those companies. WHAT the fuck did they mean by this? This whole thing completely stinks of poo in the street.

there has to be a reasonable explanation for that

kek, might want to reconsider your life choices user, i mean it
why do you even waste a breath on this coin if you dont want to invest in it/dont like it?

you can import documents from those services into DiguSign. I think it's disingenuous to show the logos though, it makes it appear that those companies are partners when that's not the case.

This is the reason.
They show it to reference the copyright. There is nothing saying there is a partnership.
This is pretty common on many websites.
is just retarded, that's all.

Because people are falling victim to these shill threads and it's beginning to border on MLM-like tactics. Nobody fucking knows when they're going to dump. Nobody knows which wave of shills they're going to victimize. People that bought before the big long pump are perfectly fine, but how am I wrong for bringing up a critical dialogue on this coin? People that buy in now are definitely buying because of the artificial market growth and the shills. The dump WILL come soon and it will be over faster than you can hang yourself. If you're not part of the pump/dump team, you're not going to get a memo. Everything will seem normal and you'll lose your initial pretty fucking quick.

thanks guys, DGB seems like a cool coin im going to scoop some up.

that's true, but I don't see any harm in investing a bit into DGB and seeing what happens in June.

>stretching this far
HOLY SHIT. There's no reason to put those logos there except to get people to buy the fucking coin. The focus is on the coin, not on the platform. Is this your first time with critical thinking? None of those are even remotely integrated and it's not even mentioned in any way. They literally just slapped the logos on the page. THEY PUT THE FUCKING MICROSOFT LOGO ON THE PAGE.. "POWERED BY DIGIBYTE"

Give me a break.

Nothing wrong with that. Just know what you're getting into. Consider your money gone and don't touch it. Don't invest more than you're willing to lose. This is common knowledge but the way these shills are going, I'm not so sure that's the tone people are conveying with this coin.

twitter.com/jaxx_io/status/868172448335888384
twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/867061052831387648
b-b-b-but its a worthless s-scamcoin
oh i am enjoying how butthurt you are

It was already explained by who I replied to.
At least make a joke when you're fudding. Try to make someone laugh, please. It's lame otherwise.

:^)

>Please stop making valid points you're making me think I made a mistake, I like to think I'm always right.. It's all I have going for me.

>I like to think I'm always right.. It's all I have going for me
dat projecting, right there
you're subconsciously making progress user, proud of you

#79 of many projects with identical platforms that have progressed further than digusign

Can you take a picture of your face so I can see you crying?

to be fair, by their pictures the users are probably retards

This shit coin already crowned

>I like to think I'm always right.. It's all I have going for me.
I told you it was a different poster that was right. I haven't said a single unique thing, I was building upon what he said.
Come on man. Get it straight.

you literally dont have to have this coin, there are thousands of other opportunities to make money

these are the reasons im holding

dgb was the first coin with segwit, its one of only a few multi algorithm coins, one of the top 3 quickest coins(i think its the quickest not sure right now)

it has a committed long term team working on lots of projects, heres the roadmap digibytegaminghub.com/single-post/2017/01/10/Official-DigiByte-Road-Map-Released

here is the developer speaking at a conferance
youtube.com/watch?v=uszr2kpyrN4

I really dont understand wtf this coin is trying to do.

Become a gaming coin? Wtf does that mean?

Why would I go through the trouble of buying a coin to purchase a video game when I can just use my Credit Card on Steam or PSN?

Why do video games need a decentralized currency exactly?

Almost bought it on the dip today but instead went with SiaCoin which has an actual real, legit market that needs to be filled.

>sorted by helpfulness
I think the game is up. DGB is hereby the latest used up pump and dump.

OK. Now imagine you put 25 dollars into your steam wallet. You spend 20 on some game.
Oh hey, let's play ps4 now. Oh shit that game is five dollars and sounds pretty sweet.
Too bad you can't take the five dollars from your steam wallet and use it to buy that PS4 game and you'll have to spend a separate five dollars while waiting to spend your five dollars in steam.

With DGB you could take that five dollars in one place and send it to another to make whatever purchases you need. Easy peasy. Or you can be a time wasting cuck and search for your wallet again to slowly type in all the numbers in two different spots when you could spend that five minutes playing vidya

I appreciate the thoughtful post, but in all honesty I could just continue to use my Credit Card to directly purchase games for both marketplaces, eliminating the need for any wallets or coins.

IIRC, I dont think Ive ever wired money to a Steam or PSN wallet, Ive just been using my Credit Card directly for whatever game I want to purchase. This still seems to be a much more convenient option than adding an unnecessary Digibytes middleman IMO.

Unless theres something Im still not understanding...

I understand a lot of people will probably use credit cards, but I would much prefer to use something like DGB. Remember when PSN got hacked? My details were stolen and I had all these charges placed on my card.
Not having my details everywhere appeals to me desu.

>Why do video games need a decentralized currency exactly?

Unless you're purchasing items in-game / goods directly with digibux, the only reason would be to avoid payment gateway fees.

Xsolla's a bitch to work with as a game dev, but a lot easier than making PCI-compliant infrastructure on a shoestring budge. If digibux, buttcoins, or eth could reduce overhead there, it'd see OK adoption.

The problem of course is that you need a payment gateway for your digibux, so until you see 2-3x current BTC levels of adoption, it'd be fucking stupid to spend time implementing digibux infrastructure.

t. MMO maker

Fair enough senpai, I guess there is a market and a demand that does need to be filled, just not sure how big (and how profitable) it is.