Btfo the anglos

>btfo the anglos
>btfo the russkies
>btfo the burgers

Can anyone overcome the eternal Pashtun?

Alexander, Mongols, Mughals, and several incarnations of Persia all did.

And where are they now?

The fall of those empires had nothing to do with Afghanistan.

>forgetting mauryas and guptas.

>btfo the Anglo
>Most Pashtuns live in Paksitan because of the Durrani line

But Afghanistan has a higher Pashtun concentration.

B-but in rambo III they said...

>implying the people still left alive to fight are Pashtun

poo in loo detected

people from afghanistan have been ruling over the indian subcontinent since the beginning of history, look at the kushans, the mughals, the various sultanates, ghazanavids, samanids etc. they all originated in afghanistan and ruled over what is considered india

>indians are a slave race
no shit, everybody has conquered them at some point

>Everybody has conquered some Indian kingdom at some time.

No shit Sherlock. There were like 10,000 kingdoms at any given point and some of them fell to invaders while others kept resisting

The difference is rather than let the invader spread his cancerous culture, we assimilated those barbarians, gave them culture and made them one of us. Same story whether it was sakas or kushans or Huns or mughals. Unlike Persia or Levant or Egypt our native culture was not erased but survived and persevered to this day.

>Implying the current population of Afghanistan isn't the product of centuries of rape and cucking by everyone passing by from greeks to turks to arabs to mongols to persians

Just kys already rapebaby ragnigger

>implying its not the tajiks who btfo everyone else

Mongols

Race is a spook.

poo 2 the loo

damn, inferiority complexed pajeets get triggered easily, sucks being a slave race

Guess you are just projecting m8 considering we don't know which """"culture"""" you're from

We might not poo in loo. But atleast we still have our civilization intact, learnt from our past mistakes, united and developing now.

Can't say the same for most cultures worldwide that got cucked so hard that they adopted the invader culture and actually now celebrate that cucking as a part of their heritage.

literally half of all indics are muslim though

I'm anglo, my people literally made your poo people into slaves (as did many others before them) kek

>indians
>civ
what the aryans gave you and what currently, the anglos gave and give you, you mean

>literally half of all indics are muslim though

And 1.1 *billion* are still Dharmics rooted in that civilization. So again what was your point?

>I'm anglo, my people literally made your poo people into slaves (as did many others before them) kek

Oh look a cumskin fag whose """""civilization"""" is unironically being raped by actual niggers and araps talking shit about others. LMAO

Our civilization had a high point for millenia, went through a low point with the invasions and shit and is now rebounding to its historical position. That's how actual rooted civilizations work. What would a literal neanderthal know about it

>what the aryans gave you and what currently, the anglos gave and give you, you mean

You mean the horse riding nomadic barbarians who came into contact with the native population, settled down and got cultured ?

> not knowing about dravidian civilizations that have flourished for thousands of years in south India

J..just kys

get back to your telemarketing job pajeet, don't want to make your boss angry

>rebounding to its historical position.

I bet those designated shitting streets will be paved with gold.

thousands of years of supposed civilization, yet indians haven't given much to the world

the vast majority of indias history is bending over and being a subservile slave race for its conquerors

Are you that mad Canadian on /int/?

I don't browse int

It's hilarious when some non-whites (Indians, Iranians, etc) try to pretend they can fit in with white nazis. It's not gonna happen, you're about as delusional as third worldists

What about me? I'm from the Levant and I hate most shitskins.

you are a shitskin

What about Jews?

I'm white and my ancestors made the cradle of civ.

look, desu they're probs not gonna accept you. It varies, like obviously there are some on he right who support Israel as a bulwark against Arabs, some who support Arabs against the Jewish bankers and some who would rather just nuke everything to dust.

The above basically applies to Jews and Israelis I guess.

This debate doesnt mean much to me, its just quite funny.

I'm a white American and I have no problem with middle eastern whites, provided they're not muslim. Muslims should be executed regardless of race.

George W. Bush did it. How do you Middle East cucks forget that Afghanistan has now been beaten to shit by both the modern world as a whole, and old George.

You fit in. don't listen to leftist, liberals or uneducated masses.

Indians, Persians and Greeks can apparently, oh and more recently, the Americans

Also Afghans shouldn't get absolutely any credit for removing the Russians considering how they were getting massacred until US stepped in

>Tatar trash
No thanks. Kazan is a worse shithole than Detroit. A bunch of oligarchs littered the main streets with gypsy tier palaces while the rest of the city lives in utter poverty and rot.

>WE WUZ

But why you want kill them?

It's true

> implying Telemarketer not >> basement dwelling NEET

DELET

>thousands of years of supposed civilization, yet indians haven't given much to the world

At this point I don't know if it's ignorance or autism

>the Americans

They didn't manage to do shit. The Taliban is quickly gaining power back now that the burgers are gone.

Their whole rebuilding the nation thing failed too. Literacy rates have fallen, half of children are malnourished, opium production has flourished under the Americans... Where did all that money go?

Stupidest war ever

AFGHAN MASERRACE

>btfo the anglos
Higly doubtfull statement. It was fucked by British army in 1905. Its further presence was necessary to reflect pressure of Russian empire. But revolution of 1917 ended it. Communists were anti-colonialists, they stopped and even revert Russian expansion in Iran, China, Turkey. But suddenly Brits were "defeated" and "left" Afghanistan in 1919. There no details of this strange war and strong reasons to leave it instead of sending reinforcement and another fuck of barbariens.
More likely Afghanistan remained under non-direct rule of Britain, just without army due to no pressure of USSR.

southern slavs

>that moment when Serbia invades Afghanistan

I knew a really smart Sikh girl ans she was really cultured and funny.

Then she went to uni and became an hyper feminist. Nobody talks to her anymore.

Where did you that get from?

Sorry but that credit goes to mesopotamians

>khushans
>mughals
>random iranians
>WE WUZ AFGHANS AND SHEIT
Being belligerent hill tribes whose only worthy accomplishment was squatting on hillocks and collecting protection money from caravans isn't an accomplishment abdul

>some snowniggers decide that they are aryans because they have no history or culture of their own.
>WE WUZ ARYANS AND SHIT, THE ARYAVARTA IS NOT FULL OF ARYANS, IRAN IS NOT FULL OF ARYANS

Wew.

You just seem like a buttblasted Afghan, furious about how even fucking smelly, manlet pajeets can control your country.

And half of those you listed weren't even Afghan.

>implying America cares about rebuilding more than imperialism

I know they don't but that's how they call it.

It's disgusting, they stick their noses in where it doesn't belong

>kushans
Hepthalites
>Mughals
Uzbek Mongols
>Ghaznavids
Turkic origin

wrong

Fuck you subhuman Tajik master race

Master race indeed

Look at this perfect skin tone

show us your perfect face so I can add it to my collection

Actually, the communist state of Afghanistan outlived the Soviet Union. It was only US support of the Taliban in the 90s that finally did em in. I wish all the policy makers from that period would be shot.

they all started in afghanistan
hepthalites were iranics, whose descendents are now eastern tajiks/pashtuns

mahmud of ghazni was half turkic half tajik, from ghazni, afghanistan

mughals were uzbeks from afghanistan

>people from afghanistan have been ruling over the indian subcontinent
all of those dynasties started from somewhere in modern day afghanistan so he's not wrong

It's hilarious when some whites(germans, burgers, etc) try to pretend they can fit in with real aryans. It's not gonna happen, you're about as delusional as transniggers.

Chewbacca costume?

No
t. nordcuck

Why is Afghanistan so shit now then? Are they only good at pillaging like Vikings but unable to build civ?

Islam/conservatism
Landlocked nation, surrounded by neighbors that don't want it to prosper (pakistan mainly), it's only objectively good neighbor is india.
Failed to modernize/secularize under communism with the help of americans funding the mujahideen and feeding them bullshit that the russians are erasing islam.

Lots of factors my man.

Afghanistan was good until the commie revolution of '78 in which power was handed to the Soviets a year later (Soviets who underestimated the strength of camel cavalry coupled with Reagan's stinger missiles)

Ever since the fall of communist Afghanistan the country has been shit thanks to religious fundamentalists

If only fucking President Daoud would have executed those damned revolutionaries good ol' AFG wouldn't be in this mess

t. person who's dad lived through the Saur Revolution and escaped two weeks before the Soviets made touchdown

By good I mean just functioning

You still had the majority of the country poor as fuck and living in the middle ages, there was a small secular/wealthy/westernized minority that my family belonged to though

Now it's a failed state

Maybe it would've been okay if Daoud didn't overthrow the rigtful monarch and start the revolution rape carousel.

I say this as an afghan myself btw, islam is a disease that ruins the basic thought process of most people, makes the people retardedly conservative in values which prevents lots of social progress. The country is also more or less ruled by former warlords from the mujahideen era (after the russians withdrew, mujahideen started fighting one another for power basically) that don't let people who genuinely want to better the country (like ghani) do their job properly. Pakistan also supports the taliban, if they cut off support for the taliban, at the very least the country will be peaceful again, and with peace, there will come lots of investors willing to invest in the country as it has lots of mineral resources worth trillions. The country is really friendly with both iran and india, both of which would profit from a prosperous afghanistan too.

Any time afghanistan since the late 1800s tried to improve, some foreign force prevented them, for example amanullah khan wanted to completely westernize the country and drew inspiration from ataturk, but was ousted when the british started supporting some durka called kalakani (first thing this guy did when he ousted the king was burn the palaces gardens, shut down schools for girls etc.).

I honestly think monarchy would have been the best way.

I even unironically think that the taliban would have been alright (they brought a complete end to fighting), and that had they given osama over, that they would have over time loosened up once they took care of killing off all the criminal warlords.

m8 it was a peaceful revolution and overall a good thing for the country

All the king did was sit on his ass all day getting high and occasionally travel to Europe to go shopping

He was in fucking Italy getting eye surgery when the revolution happened, truly not a man of his country

Daoud did most everything right except deal with those red fuckers in the proper manner

That sucks but
>surrounded by neighbors that don't want it to prosper (pakistan mainly),
Isn't that because Afghanistan wants most of Pakistan's land? It makes sense for why they keep holding them back.

I think most other powers would do the same.

Why are Afghan's so tribal as well?

To some extent yes. But I believe it'd be in the interests of everyone in the region to stop terrorism and instead choose economic prosperity. There's a reason why iran and india also have troubles with pakistan.

Uh, why are Africans so tribal? Why are Europeans so tribal? Why are chinks so tribal?

It's human nature

Afghans are tribal in today's world though because as I said they're still living in the middle ages, that's how things were back then.

Rate all your neighbors out of 10 for me (gov and people)

So what happens if Afghanistan's prosperous again and it wants it's land/people back.

Would the other pashtuns even wanna leave?

>Uh, why are Africans so tribal? Why are Europeans so tribal?
I meant that there's literally tribes in Afghanistan like its Africa.

Iran: (They're ok, but recently they support the taliban in afghanistan as well as promoting sectarianism by giving hazaras a lot of religious support, repatriating them into sunni areas in herat for example).
Iranian people: The ones I know are nice, but in iran, they treat afghan immigrants/refugees who are mainly hazara really poorly so idk, their accent sounds gay too, but otherwise we share a majority of our history together

Pakistan: Everything they do for afghanistan is just in their business interest (supporting the taliban, using afghans for an economic market to sell things, but thankfully everything comes from china or india now in afghanistan rather than pakistan)
pakistani people: I dislike them to be honest with you

India: India's a good country, in my opinion it's objectively one of the best meaning countries in the world, it's history is filled with non-aggression, really altruistic imo
Indian people: I only know north indians, they're alright

Tajikistan: I like them
tajik people: I like them lol

pakistani pashtuns are brainwashed beyond belief and now call themselves proud pakis

I don't really know what to tell you. Humans are instinctually tribal. Most of the countries that haven't seen much development (Afghanistan and basically all sub-Saharan ones) generally rely on human instinct such as tribalism and other forms of ethno-nationalism.

>India: India's a good country, in my opinion it's objectively one of the best meaning countries in the world, it's history is filled with non-aggression, really altruistic imo
Not really a good thing to be altruistic. Hasn't your country been invading them since time on end?

It would have been better if they had an alpha religion like Islam or Christianity.

>pakistani pashtuns are brainwashed beyond belief and now call themselves proud pakis
Nothing about that really that screams brainwashed about that. Most Americans (like me) would do the same. Old World is old World.

>we assimilated those barbarians, gave them culture and made them one of us

Haha, no. If anything the invading cultures may have taken minor aesthetic influences but very much maintained a distinct and original culture whether Iranic, Mongol, or whatever other conqueror came that way.

They form the largest ethnic group in Afghanistan, but they're mostly found in Pakistan.

>the burgers are gone
Nope. Also, life expectancy, education, economic prospects, sanitation, etc have greatly increased since 2001.

What would be the purpose of conquering Afghanistan other than to encircle Iran?

pohezhe chi taqriban tol afghanan haghasi na malumezhi.

Sand niggers are amazing because unlike most other 3rd worlders they actually enjoy the shit country and culture they live in and will defend it with their lives.

>Not really a good thing to be altruistic. Hasn't your country been invading them since time on end?
In the modern day and age I meant. The only downside to india is poverty and sanitation/overpopulation. If you cut india's population by half and force even 30% of indian diaspora to go back home, india would become a superpower ez.

It's different for europeans/new worlders, it's hard to explain. For example, a chinese person no matter if he knows the language or not whether he was born there or not, will always be considered chinese by people in china, and they'll take pride in their achievement and say "oh look that's a proud son of china". Europeans don't do that with new worlders. Ethnic ties are still very important in asia.

de kum zai d'afghanistan na ye? logari master race

He's not wrong. Iirc, due to geography reasons most invaders would get Indusificated after a bit.

The ones that didn't would get rebellion after rebellion.

>but was ousted when the british started supporting some durka called kalakani
Do you have a reputable source? I don't trust Afghan historians.

afghan na yama.

cheri zhwand kawe?

too lazy to find sources for you man, but the british for example littered the streets of kabul with pictures of amanullah's wife shaking hands with some westerners (big no no in islam). The brits basically supported every side in those internal conflicts, then they helped another king get to the throne.

wale pashto kawele se khabere uke? dari ham balad asti?

/pol/ like opinions are pretty common among a lot of Iranians, particularly nationalists and Shah loyalists in the diaspora.

> you cut india's population by half and force even 30% of indian diaspora to go back home, india would become a superpower ez.
I wouldn't go that far but it'd be much better for sure.

>Europeans don't do that with new worlders.
Yeah because our nationalism is different.

>Ethnic ties are still very important in asia.
Clearly not as much as you think, if the Pashtuni-Pakistanis were able to be brainwashed by it.

I personally think ethno-nationalism is dumb desu.

The only iranians that hate arabs (and islam vehemently) are often really ugly people inside and out who are desperate to be accepted by white people. Just look at the iranian who shot a bunch of turks in germany.

Indeed but I've never heard of the Brits supporting the Tajik usurper.

>wale pashto kawele se khabere uke?
dzeka chi da mandzani khatidz da zhebo zda kawel zma khwashi di

>dari ham balad asti?
bale.

khudet amu adam ke taqriban ~2-3 sal pesh dar int post mekardi asti?

in mena threads 2-3 years ago I mean

do se sal ast ke dar int post mekardam? waqt zud ter mesha

>tfw no snow white nuristani gf to westernise

agar ghalat nabasham, ma fekr mekonam ke hamrayet yag chand sal pesh gap zada budam, namem afg bud

khudem khay dar int bare kamesh 2 sal post nakadam diga, khudet kati kar wa bar chetor asti? zindagi khub ter mesha?

bale, tu dar Canada zendagi mekoni ne? kayfiyate /mena/ kamtar shoda wa ba familam masruf astam. tu chetori? khubi? janet jor ast?

baleh. khub astam diga. ajab ast ke ma tu ra shenakhtam as 2-3 sal pesh dar in thread, man Veeky Forums wa Veeky Forums uqadar zyat browse namekonam da ine roz ha

besyar ajab nist... chand nafar inja dar Veeky Forums farsi/dari yad megiram? fekr mekonam faqat hamrayet o hamraye kasi diga ba dari gap zadam. kasi diga az America bud.

Start talking in fucking English or go back to /int/, niggers.