State why communism is bad

State why communism is bad.

Obvious bait is obvious.

State why shit smells

>State

>muh alienation

Despite it being a cardinal sin in Marxist orthodoxy, I see it committed all the time when alienation is discussed. I am referring to being reactionary.

They are correct that capatalism is alienating, especially when comparing it to the simplicity of what came before. Modernity also has a similar effect on people, however, these crises of identity and struggle for meaning are not something for government to try to correct. Spiritual development is a right and responsibility of the individual. Fascist and communist want to impose an easy, universal answer for the man who needs to find his own way in the world. It is intellectual welfare that creates dependency and deprives the individual man.

It's not but the West is determined to keep it's WASP work ethic.

Created in a vacuum in Marx's mind with no input from empirical observation.

The LTV.

>muh property rights
>muh right to exploit others

Because of the state :^)

>Created in a vacuum in Marx's mind with no input from empirical observation

Are you kidding? Marx was just one of the many who was caught in the communist movement of the 1840's. What he did was create a communist analysis for capitalist society.

>The LTV

So your only argument is an appeal to the authority of the economic establishment?

It singlehandedly killed 600 billion people.

this ain't your echo chamber fag

not an argument

600 trollion you revisionist commie scum

This isn't commie breeding grounds

>admitting that you're reddit newfags
kys

>mfw there are people on this board that use the USSR rocket program as an example of communist ingenuity but deny that the USSR was communist when their people were starving

Its called goal post shifting. Capitalist, especially of libertarian persuasion, do the same thing.

>n-nothing has increased the standard of living more than the free enterprise system, look at early America!

>*points out horrible injustice and suffering that also existed in gilded age*

>w-well you see, America has never been a true free marketTM. Someone, somewhere, in some capacity, was affected by government once so that proves it

t. commie

Economically, Im actually a pragmatist more or less. Capitalism is good but it needs certain restrictions and occasional intervention

this Individualism can either be good or bad. Collectivist ideologies like communism and fascism are myopic, they only see the bad and believe that regressing to the mean (in theory) is the way to solve it, but in doing so they prevent growth beyond this.

First of all, it attracts both very stupid people who think highly of themselves, and very smart people willing to exploit the stupid people far past the point of morality. And then communism needs propaganda to make the regular people willingly suffer for the sake of 'progress', but the only winners are making capitalistic gains but by exploiting others and producing nothing.

because of the sheer amount of bureaucracy. How the fuck can you objectively determine how much someon can work and how much someone needs?
It economically cannot sustain itself due to people wantng to work minimum.
It goes completely against the nature of man and ignores the selfish gene (*tips*) which cannot be ignored.
Its main colour is red and red is a shitty colour desu

>exploit
that's the key word. It is easy to exploit the system and its people for those who are in charge

Inasmuch as it is scientific, it is wrong. The rest is pseudoscientific or ideological drivel

Define "communism"

>from each according to his ability, to each according to his need
>choosing to show any ability ever
If it were up to communism, I'd willfully be a neet, just like everybody else.

dude fuck the system

normalfags are not capable of leading the tru neetâ„¢ lifestyle in my experience, I would think most of would get jobs just to socialize and virtue signal desu

>I'd willfully be a neet, just like everybody else.
with universal basic income, you can

>says the person who has a screencap of a reddit post saved
stay incel

comunism is fagot

>gommunism
go back to

Look at the filename newfag.

too utopian

That income's gotta come from somewhere.

its utopian bullshit that has failed miserably literally every time it has been tried. And each failure results in massive starvation and death squads.

and communist only response to this is "hurr lets try it again!" as if banging your head against a wall for the 80th time will yield any different result.

Robots

dude, what if like, the robots become communist to?

It's robots all the way down.

how do you know its not a shop then?

Because there was a whole thread arguing about it today on /tv/.

PROBLEM OF TRANSFORMATION

At first I thought there should be a question mark here.

Then I realized OP was a follower of Bakunin.

it's utopian nonsense that goes against basic human nature

[COLLAPSE]

A map of the world that does not include Utopia is not worth even glancing at, for it leaves out the one country at which Humanity is always landing. And when Humanity lands there, it looks out, and, seeing a better country, sets sail. Progress is the realisation of Utopias.

>State why communism is bad.
>State
You already did