Hi, I'm a hermit and I have extremely low IQ and I suffer from several mental disorders...

Hi, I'm a hermit and I have extremely low IQ and I suffer from several mental disorders. Last year I got off my meds and spent an entire year on /pol/, shilling for Trump and nazism. I've gone in and out of psychosises all year and I haven't seen any people or a glimpse of sunlight. I've browsed pol all day, every day. When I didn't browse pol I read pol literature

During the course of this year I manically scribbled down my thoughts and feelings in a couple of notebooks that I have here. I was making notes for the neo-nazi book that I was going to write.

When I got on my meds again I was so ashamed that I burned most of the craziest ramblings, but I still have a couple of ramblings left. They're not as good as the others but I hope they'll do.

If there's any interest I'm going to post them here in this thread. Be patient though. It might take a while because I have to transcribe them and I have a hard time reading my own handwriting

You should have published them anonymously, I guarantee that it would get studied by psychiatrists at some point.

But sure, post away.

Would be really interested in reading it, let us know

I'm not interested at all. Don't post!

Could Europe be saved if they had gun rights?

If you can't be trusted to carry a gun without going around shooting people then you don't belong in a civilized society. It's that simple. It's a sad thought but the reality is that you can't have any freedom in a country where civilized and uncivilized people live together and are treated like equals.

The implementation of policies that promotes freedom will have the effect of driving out the unwanted. In other words, the process of paving a safe road towards gun rights will force us to first send all the uncivilized people in to ghettos where they can't hurt anyone but each other, while the rest of the country enjoys their safety, justice and freedom in peace.

When giving people the basic human right to defend their own lives against murderers is a nightmare scenario for so many people, you know something is not right. There's absolutely no trust.

We've been demoralized so much that even those with a clear sense of what is right or wrong still don't value their life enough to protect it against an attacker.

How do we secularize the Jews and help them become more empathic and human like the rest of us?

My suggestion is that we leave Judaism alone but we ban everybody in the world from identifying themselves as the same Jews as the Jews that are described in the Talmud, because those Jews have gone extinct. There aren't any of those Jews left. They've all been raped, slaughtered and bred out thousands of years ago. The Jews today are Turks and Khazars. How insane isn't it that we allow the richest and most powerful tribe in the entire world to think of themselves as god's chosen people who have been granted special privileges by god himself to rule over the world with an iron first and oppress everyone else and keep slaves and treat us like cattle?

>The last sentence

That is actually quite correct. I have read several stories from Germany and Sweden where women, some men even, are so sad that their rapist is being demonized. Even though rape is the apotheosis of evil in the SJW worldview (ostensibly), they are quite forgiving as long as the offender is a member of a more downtrodden group. Factionalism has trumped their values.

The rest of this is lacking refinement, but touches upon an idea that's been debated for a long time. Liberal democracies are ideally seen as places that are welcoming, but the government itself runs on consensus (being a democracy). Adding people from other parts of the world, with other values (regardless of what those values are), is directly detrimental to governing efficiently.

>We've been demoralized so much that even those with a clear sense of what is right or wrong still don't value their life enough to protect it against an attacker.

I don't know why but this sentence hits home

Debates are a degenerated form of discussion where the participants are not given enough time to explain the whole exposition of their views.
On tv debates, politicians depend on the other person to correct their logic for them. It is absurd. Even with the whole world pitching in they still fail to come to the right conclusions, and this is because the deciders are normies who only makes the decisions that gives them profits.

And this madness is broadcasted in front of the whole nation, no wonder why every generation rebels against their parents.

Do you have any idea how much effort it takes to have a complex idea, already hard to understand in the first place, and then have to present it to others in an understandable way?
Repetition is used to highlight the train of thought from multiple angles. so that there is no room left for ambiguity.

We have proof now that no matter how little I sleep and no matter how bad things get I will always keep my sanity and my mind will always be as sharp as ever as long as I'm not on any drugs.

The only problem with psychotic episodes is that I can't make any plans or hold a job or handle any of my responsibilities when I'm in an episode. So in order to hold a job and get the basic things that I need for survival in this world that the normies built I have to be kept drugged down and docile.

The reason why the subhumans breed like rabbits is because they have no regard for human life. They don't give a shit about what happens to their children or what kind of quality of life they're going to be forced to live.

Nah, they literally have nothing else going on than getting food, having a shelter, and caring for their family.

What's wrong with degeneracy. When antisocial deviants explore their sexuality the sexual perversions that they dive into will know no bounds. Degeneracy is also linked to other things such as low iq, poor judgement, low empathy and having their entire soul completely taken over by a destructive consumer culture. These people are essentially cattle, and the capitalist process that is creating and nurturing these people must be destroyed.

>Adding people from other parts of the world, with other values (regardless of what those values are), is directly detrimental to governing efficiently.
Thing is though, Democracy is inefficient by default. Even in native populations, people have widely varying views and ideas on how and what to govern. A few new ideas is just someone pissing in an ocean of piss, unless those ideas can overtake others, which is basically unheard of save for Europeans settling in the Americas.

What liberal democracies are the ones with highest rates of happiness, social cohesion, etc? Sweden, Switzerland, Finland, Denmark, etc. These are smaller, far more homogeneous societies than America, Britain, etc. The most striking problems in these countries today stem from the third world invasion

How all the Muslim leaders around the world have systematically radicalized their followers for the last 70 years and made them sacrifice their lives in Jihad

The medieval reenactment club that went too far with their roleplaying.

People turn to fundamental beliefs in order to find hope when they feel like the world is against them

They've intentionally made the Muslims live under the same conditions that Muhammad lived under so that the Muslims will start to sympathize with Muhammad's struggles. So that they can recreate the events that led to the Muslim conquests. Which is their ideal way to live. They want to live an authentic 8th century lifestyle. They want to live just like Muhammed did

Both Islam and neo-nazism are two political movements centered around trying to recreate the events that lead to the golden age of their people.

The Muslim Brotherhood said: "Islam has been corrupted. It's not the same as it used to be. How do we bring back Islam like it was in the 700s? We'll do it in the same way that the Salafis brought it into this world in the first place. How do we do that? Our brothers need to be able to relate to our prophet and his struggles. We want our brothers to feel what our prophet felt and experience what he experienced, so that our brothers may walk the same path of revelations as the prophet did. This would lead to a new Arab golden age, but this time we would conquer the world"

Which is scarier:

>The idea that those in power are creating all the chaos and happenings to try to reach a certain goal?

Or:

>That the people in charge are actually doing the best they can and are just incompetent?

All the ugly shitskins you see on the streets will always serve as a reminder of all the bad decisions the establishment made in the past. They'll never be able to swipe this one under the rug.

Elon Musk is my favorite African-American

Do you want to know what it's like to be a Jew? I'm now going to administer an ancient esoteric Babylonian hypnosys technique on you that will allow you to experience exactly what it's like to be a Jew for a brief moment. Imagine having all the power in the world. Imagine being able to do whatever you want. Imagine having 7.4 billion slaves at your command. Imagine being able to shape the world however you wanted. Imagine all the things you could do. Now imagine using your endless power to create a world exactly like the one we have today and imagine killing hundreds of millions of people just to uphold the system that allows you to stay in total power. It's pretty hard for a goyim to imagine but that's exactly what it's like to be a Jew.

Reddit: the thread.

Extremists tend to prey on the mentally ill.

If you have an interest in philosophy and humanities and want to make good use of your unique perspective on things I suggest you adopt a plural stance. That is rather than deciding from the onset that you will follow a particular ideology, you take a pace back and just observe and comment different ideas and come up with new ideas.

>How do we secularize the Jews and help them become more empathic and human like the rest of us?
This to me seems like a huge pointless meme. I am not an SJW so I don't faun over jews or defend them when they (actually) misbehave. Neither am I "altright" and conclude that because 1 or 2 jews are bad they are all are. To me either position is plain irrational.

Disagree? I'd like to know why, because I don't see why I should believe in anyhing so plainly irrational.

Somehow good willed incompetence feels worse than intentional malevolence. People in power doing all of that intentionally would imply that they are competent at what they are doing, while incompetent people in power that fail so hard it brings world to such a state is much worse in the long run.

The only innovation that capitalism drives is the innovation to come up more ways to trick people into paying more and more for shittier and shittier products and services.

Products improve with innovation, but the innovation doesn't come from capitalism. If no innovation takes place then the capitalists are going to do everything they can to milk as much profit as possible out of their shitty capital. You can see this in the real estate industry. No innovation has taken place in that industry for several decades. Houses still look the same and they're still built in the same way, so what the capitalists do is that they invent new ways to inflate the prices so they can get more profit from their capital. It's still the exact same house in the exact same location, only now it's worth 7 times more than it was 15 years ago.

The price of goods goes down over time in capitalist societies and this drives innovation for both new technologies and for new ways to increase profit from the same shitty products

Why are you conversing with my ramblings? I don't still believe in those things that I wrote

Organ donation is one of the biggest acts of cuckoldry you can do. You're literally turning your body into a product for jews to sell.
Hospitals will intentionally let you die so they can harvest your organs and make millions off of them, especially if you're uninsured or poorly insured.
They will fucking kill you because you're worth more to them dead than alive.

Switzerland isn't in the EU to begin with.
As with all EU nations, they get refugees based on their capacity to provide for them. Thus, as they have less population and a lower ability to provide for them, they get less refugees, which mitigates the influence that they have.

That isn't even going into the fact that the refugees come from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicity, cultures and social classes, ect, which divides even the refugees on social and political stances, IF they even have a right to vote (which most don't as they are not citizens.)

What mental disorders do you have? All this sounds like standard /pol/tard rhetoric

sry I leapt to conclusions

All /pol/tards are mentally ill in some form or others, at least OP had the courage to recognize it.