Mfw everyone panicking but you still up 85% on ETH and just wait until gains keep flowing in again

>mfw everyone panicking but you still up 85% on ETH and just wait until gains keep flowing in again

Isn't it wonderful?

I cashed out at 185. Will rebuy when the knife hits the floor.

YOU
ARE
A
FUCKING
DUMBASS

SELL HIGH, BUY LOW IS NOT A FUCKING MEME
ITS A CAREER CHOICE

etf is going down to atleast 75

Hodling ETH since $43 and not planning to sell for years.

I'm just enjoying the show.

Why don't you sell now and buy back at a lower price?
You don't like making money or something?

because some of us are not good at predicting the market and like to be safe in a volatile market

I would have i I had checked earlier. Now I really don't want to try and time it. I'm already seeing some resistance in my exchange.

i have over 100 Ethereum and i dont know how to cash such a large amount out to buy back in. cant convert them to bitcoin as bitcoin drops with ethereum..

>cashing out and paying taxes on it

horrible idea

>until gains keep flowing in again

hope you can hold onto it for a few years after all the crying after this bubble makes people scared shitless about the bitcoin market.

please elaborate

This. I was about to click the sell button on $40,000 ETH but then I realised the government was going to take half of it.

The end of 2013 didn't kill BTC and all other cryptos

heh. That's exactly what I want. Normies scared so they get the fuck out.

you only get taxed on your gains morons, you can't incur any deficits from taxation on crypto trading

it's still gains if you cash on the dip you fucking nig

Because the moment I sell it will start going back up again. I've fell for this meme before. Several times. You're not fooling me this time.

Oh ya, why the fuck is it crashing again? Was there a mt gox I missed or something?

Oh, you sound slick. Well, I really hope you won't be playing catch up to a >=$2000 buy-in just to recoup your investment over the long-term.