DGB + Citibank

Say DGB actually does win this competition, what do we see being a result?
Also, no FUD. Not trying to shill, just want a discussion on Citibank impact.

Other urls found in this thread:

digibytegaminghub.com/single-post/2017/01/10/Official-DigiByte-Road-Map-Released
youtube.com/watch?v=uszr2kpyrN4
techforintegritychallenge.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dgb hodler here but I'll be unbiased. It would see an immediate increase in the price and probably push it past 1ksat. In the long run though they'd really have to work their asses off which I know they already do. Being such a solid coin with dedicated hodlers giving it stability and growth is good for it and there's a +100m market cap. I think the only way is up for dgb. If they don't win the comp it won't be the end of the world but it will be harder to get a leg up from that point.

Ok great, so what do you believe the chances of DGB winning are?
Should I be buying DGB? Starting to believe it's a P&D from Veeky Forums. When is the winner announced?
Thanks for the help user.

If it's a PnD then it's a weird one. It's been going on for 2 weeks, has a shit ton of whale activity forcing the price lower for accumulation, and ridiculous volume.

It is absolutely not just people from Veeky Forums getting excited about the coin.

It's just one lame faggot saying it's a p&d and he hopefully choked on some mcnuggets. Honestly who can say if they'll win or not but they're finalists out of thousands of contestants so even being there amongst it is bound to add some more connections to their network and possible future projects. The point I'm trying to make is that they're active and actually doing great stuff. You don't get to be a finalist with a major player like Citibank for being a memecoin p&d, they know the difference.

Actually yeah, I've been looking through the charts and history, seems that once it gets to a certain point in price whales begin suppressing? Am I right in assuming this?

Yeah, whenever it starts a moon climb now, it doesn't even get +100 sats before a wall shows up.

I would get on it now, because the only reason I can think of for that happening is for whales to pump it up at least some time in the future.

Regardless, the big pump for this coin hasn't even begun yet.

Good point. Thanks for the input user.

dgb is a long term hold imho. I'm not letting go for at least 1 year and possibly longer if they need the time to succeed in what they're doing. What people don't think about is that these dev teams are working their asses off constantly to succeed and it doesn't happen in one day like the impatient p&d pricks on here would like it to.

What competition?

Did any of you even read the PDF file?
Did you see how many projects are essentially the same exact platform as digusign? And I mean ones that are clearly going to outperform digusign just based on branding alone right out of the gate.. The focus is on the DGB coin. This whole DGB thing just really stinks to me. I personally don't see it going far without support from the pump and dumps + shiller / fanboys.

We clearly have a lot of that though.

No I didn't, that's why I asked the question user.

Apparently they're a finalist for some Citibank tech comp. I don't know what its really about though, sorrybruh.

That's not a good thing, you know.

posted this in another thread
these are the reasons im holding

dgb was the first coin with segwit, its one of only a few multi algorithm coins, one of the top 3 quickest coins(i think its the quickest not sure right now)

it has a committed long term team working on lots of projects, heres the roadmap digibytegaminghub.com/single-post/2017/01/10/Official-DigiByte-Road-Map-Released

here is the developer speaking at a conferance
youtube.com/watch?v=uszr2kpyrN4

Multi algo is not a good thing either. What the fuck is the matter with this board. Are you all braindead?

>recent post 5 months ago
Are you really putting your money in this?

>Coin targeted at the gamer crowd
>Having a waifu mascot will somehow hurt it

This was your first mistake.

Please don't turn this thread into a:

>MUH DGB is superior, waifu, shillfest

or

>DGB is P&D shit lmao at bagholders

I really don't care for either of these parties. You're both just as bad and annoying as each other. If you wanna make a point just back it up.

I just bought some because I cross referenced low price with high volume and dgb was high on the list. Now I'll just do what I do with all my coins: sit on them for a long time

Yeah nice one. Out of curiosity, were there any others you did which caught your eye?

Does anybody else feel DGB is an easy to relate to coin? I would date DGB

>he fell for the women meme

WInner is announced sometime in June. It would be a big deal if DGB won. Here is the site: techforintegritychallenge.com/

>Does anybody else feel DGB is an easy to relate to coin?
Funny you should say this, I actually do.
Mostly because It has a simple and clearly defined purpose

Reminds me of Digimon digital monsters, Digimon are champion.

Former dgb 12k. Not gonna lie i got out @ -5% and into ETC. Before the 9th I will put in a small amount and take my profits and leave if the citi thing goes through. I just can't see myself holding long term. That being said i hope DGB workd out for you guys.

Spoiler: It won't

it's one of the few cryptos out of 1,200 finalist and it doesn't need Citi to like it's presentation cause there will be several other big companies there but if CitiBank does like their presentation we're definitely looking at a potential 5$ coin

If DGB ever gets to $5 I will lick a bum's asshole. Screen cap this.

there are over 8 billion dgb already mined. for each dgb to have a value of $5 there'd need to be $40 billion invested in dgb, more than half the size of btc. I can't see that happening with some obscure memecoin "for gamers". even $1 is highly unlikely

Fucking thank you.