Ahaha you fucking idiots

Look at Veeky Forums now - tears fucking everywhere, all these motherfuckers quivering like a pack of raped schoolgirls, the whole board looks like a fucking /b/ rekt bread, all I can do is shake my head and stroke my massive erection contemplating where you niggers went so wrong.

>Gather round scouts, daddy will soothe the pain

You see, you boys fucked up, you came in with the wrong mindset, you thought you could simply download a fucking lambo in days.

>YOU DONT HAVE THE FUCKING BANDWIDTH

The stupid fucking choices you dickheads have made trying to overnight moon is your fucking problem. You couldn't get behind the ideas, you couldn't imagine a future where they might have a place, you have no fucking idea what you're doing, you heard shit was going up so you threw money at it, you refuse to accept that day trading is the meme of investing, that 30 year fucking veterans make scraps, you're retarded enough to think you could master this pastime overnight.

At some fucking point in the past couple months anons stopped pushing the idea that crypto was HIGH FUCKING RISK and instead started pushing demented fucking shit like the bean, the posw, the redd, the fucking xtrabytes, the shit that has not so much as a fucking whitepaper, only rabid fucking cults who think they deserve nothing short of a fucking handout from the good people of earth.

>FUCK
>YOU

If you motherfuckers can't get behind the ideas you're going to have a bad time, you can't see the fucking future but you CAN have a GUESS and you can BET money on it. You can bet on a property, you can bet on a stock, you can bet on a greyhound, you can bet on fucking potatoes, yes you can bet on crypto too. Do you know how most motherfuckers bet? They pick a horse because it has a special name, a team because they want to suck one of the players cocks, even worse they just pick what everybody else is picking.

>MOST MOTHERFUCKERS LOSE

Next I will tell you how to be comfortable with the outcome.

yeah well ive tripled my money so

Stop projecting.

Amen.

it's so funny seeing the moronic newbies think they can keep making wins. look dickheads welcome to the trade game, there will be dips there will be crashes. pick coins you research and believe in and hold them.

make money? cash out a bit and be comfortable you took some profit, who cares if it goes up again you will still hold a reasonable amount if your not stupid enough to cash everything out.

btw stop jumping into pump and dumps and then say well i tripled or whatever, you will 99.99% probably lose out if you keep following the shills and that triple wont mean shit.

fuck you noobcoiners your worse than nocoiners

I lost 30k during this crash. Yet I've still netted 120k off 20k. OP if you can't make money off crypto then you're literally a retard, plain and simple.

are you me?

also, based rustle

I'm pissed off that faggots keep calling dgb a shitcoin. Is that one of you cunts? Better fucking not be, I'd expect better from veterans.

I'm down 1k today but still up 3k over the last 3 days.

>Another one of these threads

Who cares user. Don't forget, in the end, it's all about the kekz.

This good thread

Noobcoiner here. Down 3k today.

Sure, I'm upset, but I'm holding. What else can I do? I admit that I don't and didn't know shit. But now I am researching the next icos that look really great, the sad part is I don't have the solubility to invest as much as I did before this correction.

But hard lessons are what turn me into you, right?

>mfw I doubled my money in three weeks
>mfw I only lost 10% of those earnings in the "crash"

You do realize that If I just left the money in the bank in a best case scenario I would have gotten nearly 2% interest in some stupid scheme and on that insignificant gain probably I would had to left half in fees for them?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE. I WISH I HAD BEEN DOING THIS SINCE LAST YEAR AT LEAST

So fucking what? Am I supposed to be impressed by this? You jumped on when shit was skyrocketing, now it's going backwards, what the fuck are you going to do?

Sit tight and laugh you inbred piece of shit. Shit is hitting the fan and I'm still making more money than a regular normie "stock" holder will do in two years.
You know what's the best part? I bought more when it was at it's lowest in the morning and I will buy more when it dips even further.
Time is up for cum guzzlers like you, I can vouch that 5 years down the road you will remember that time you made a shit thread on a "crash" laughing at the people that now have secured 6 times more money than you and are retired enjoying life.

Well when you're right you're right. How do I become comfortable with the results?

>i tripled my money
>So fucking what?

are you retarded?

have you cashed out? if not then you havn't tripled shit

Oh man.. if you weren't such a narcissist, this might have been a lol worthy post

I've tripled my bitcoins and ETH trading shitcoins, even if they return to $33/$500(my buyins) I'm up 300% and I doubt they'll fall that low.

People who do well,
Are you playing P and D on shit coins or just swing trading major coins ?

The $9k I put into crypto from 3 months ago has turned into about 40k, and I lost around 6 - 7k. I still have almost quadrupled my money post crash. Here's you in response to gains:

>lolol so what if you made tons of money, it's a CRASH! It's all over now that a crash has happened!

Stay mad.

Why are you mongrels acting like this is the end? Crypto has "crashed" like this several times. And all you clowns act like it won't be back to normal next week.

I bought my ETH under 20. My only regret is that I didn't buy enough. I hope it crashes hard so I can buy more.

Agree about the P&D shitcoins. No idea how those get so much attention.

Sorry fellas I went out for lunch before I finished the second segment, ok where was I, ah, yes

anticipation bump

muh eth

but i bought eth at $25 because i believed in it so suck my dick OP you're a faggot nigger

OK so let's just agree to agree that crypto is high risk, I don't give a shit if you made 4x profit, you would require far less luck to make that on a dog race, but only making 4x indicates you MIGHT have been doing something right and balancing your crypto, this is good, if you only made 4x because you went all in on one coin you were lucky not to lose money, but less lucky missing out on the far bigger opportunities.

Now what I've been seeing on here is outrageous fucking FOMO, 100% wages, 50% life savings, 100% life savings, yesterday some user was actually willing to suck dicks for ETH, I hope to god this has all been shit talk, although I do find the madmans inspiring.

Those of you who arn't losing money in a panic will be the ones who have done your research and have some kind of basis behind your predictions. You're fairly certain no one has inside knowledge that crypto is doomed, you know there's been no major announcement to say shits fucked, you know you still have control over the same number of coins, and you know nothing except the current price has changed.

>HOW FUCKED ARE YOU?

You still have control over the same number of coins, vitalik hasn't been kidnapped by the north koreans, everythings fucking fine. If you got in because you saw a future in crypto you wouldn't even be breaking a sweat, you know this is just the FOMO motherfuckers who wanted to get rich overnight being shaken out, you can pick up more at a discount, this is fucking perfect.

>WHEN YOU ARE REALLY FUCKED

projects canned / becomes clear they're not going to fly, governments start outlawing, that kind of shit, and this kind of shit WILL happen, not every project is going to make it, you want to have solid foundations for your picks and if they don't work out then hey, you havn't lost everything because you've covered all angles, inside and outside of crypto.

Okay OP I know the word of any random user on Veeky Forums isn't worth shit but at least you're saying something different and seem to be putting a little effort into your posts so I'm genuinely listening.
I'm a nocoiner who didn't get in after reading about bitcoin here on /g/ in 2009. I didn't get in after 2013, and I didn't get in after 2015.
I'm going to get in after this bubble and thankfully, unlike some other anons, I was smart enough not to rush out and bind myself to an ATH purchase that'll take a week for my bank to clear. I want to spend the next few months doing hardcore research while waiting out the crash and then buy in.

What is your general advice for newcomers then, OP? Aside from "just buy BTC/ETH and HODL" that anyone who isn't a shitcoin shill will tell you.
Currently my plan is to start out with $500 (the most I'm willing to see just up and vanish given my current situation) and allocate it 50% BTC, 40% ETH, and 10% to spread around and see if I get lucky on a shitcoin. I know that 10% is likely going to be squandered but $50 isn't much and I won't cry over losing it.

If crypto does take off I have significant hodlings, if crypto fails i have significant hodlings elsewhere, I have carefully hedged myself so that there is very little possibility of an outcome that allows you to ever have more money than me. I don't want you to lose everything trying though user, so please balance your risk.

No its not the end...I am holding. I bought stuff I think is good. I'm still in the black and I've only been trading for 4 weeks. Anyways...I am here for the long haul. And as stupid as this may sound....I am glad this was a bubble....it was hard for me to keep up with it all. Now I hope to make good gains but not insane gains. I am going to put more money into BTC ETH and etc xmr aragon and stratis and ill be back to check on it in a month. Or maybe just at the end of summer. It sucks the bubble popped but I am glad it did

>My only regret is that I didn't buy enough. I hope it crashes hard so I can buy more.

You and all of Veeky Forums

Now is the time to buy mooncoin if anything.

>If you motherfuckers can't get behind the ideas you're going to have a bad time, you can't see the fucking future but you CAN have a GUESS and you can BET money on it. You can bet on a property, you can bet on a stock, you can bet on a greyhound, you can bet on fucking potatoes, yes you can bet on crypto too. Do you know how most motherfuckers bet? They pick a horse because it has a special name, a team because they want to suck one of the players cocks, even worse they just pick what everybody else is picking.

You're goddamn right OP.

|'m still up 100k tho

and we're still coming down hard, but like I said if you really support your choices then there's nothing to worry about, when we find a floor grab the discounted stock.

>buy $350 worth of btc
>do short term swing trades to accumulate more btc
>double the amount of btc I have
>btc price more than doubles
>as soon as I see it hit 2800 I cash out (was only able to cash out at 2500) half anticipating the dip
>I have $800 fiat and the same amount of btc I originally had
>if I put my money back into btc I would have already made a profit on the dip but am waiting for the $1800
>meanwhile Veeky Forums retards somehow didn't see the dip coming even though hundreds of threads have been made about it
>people lose 30% of their portfolios
>tfw still don't feel like winning because I'm so fucking poor and could only afford to buy $350 worth of btc
>tfw dumb americans still made more money than me because they were richer to begin with

Main reason I didn't do this was because I didn't want to convert to fiat and have to suddenly deal with the taxes on tens of thousands that I would be wanting to put back into bitcoin.

>of thousands that I would be wanting to put back into bitcoin.

You do realize you have to pay taxes on the fiat you pull out right? So you effectively gained like 250 for your troubles.

Allocate 40% BTC, 40% ETH, 20% Waves. HODL. Thank me 3 years from now.

He's not American so he won't be getting fucked over like we would.

>40% into dying Shitcoin
>40% into Russian scamcoin #1
>40% into Russian scamcoin #2

Awesome portfolio

ok bud ;)

I started with $4000 2 months ago.
Thursday I was at $30,000

Now I'm at $24,000

What the fuck are you on about OP?

It is physically impossible for me to go broke because I've already cashed out my initial investment plus more. Even if everything crashes to hell, I still made profit.

I just withdrew to cash via a btc atm.
I know this wouldn't be too efficient if I had thousands of dollars in btc because I'd have to cash out over multiple days, but in small amounts it's worth it. No commie taxes and I didn't even get fucked by the atm exchange rate, because there was a guy already using the atm who wanted to buy btc and I just sold it to him at the mean price.

There isn't a bitcoin ATM within 60 miles of me.

sick math

That's too bad user. I wouldn't cash out to fiat until someone made a crypto atm near me if I were you. Just use USDT is you anticipate a crash.

>moon coin
>on bittrex

Are you pretending to be retarded?

Calm down Vitalik