Are you faggots prepared for the #FiatCrash???

are you faggots prepared for the #FiatCrash???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUqDHW0jmkw
youtube.com/watch?v=iqu132vTl5Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Ny4P3jQqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh bobby ree ching chong bing bong. you rike beetcorn? i rike ah beetcorn. ohhhh beee corrrn.

of course a fiat would crash

made me lol way harder than it shouldve

wtf even is this 'fiat crash'

Muahahhaha

I don't trust Chinese people, never did.

are you retarded or just new?

I love Bobby Lee. The guy from MADtv right? I cant tell em apart fuck it

kek

poor and newISH
not retarded tho

is it the name for the inevitable bitcoin crash? or something else

10/10 my sides are in orbit

Goyims, the fiat is going away

Buy more digital coins

Is good investment

Do you even know what "fiat" means?

fiat is the thing you spend on burgers and netflix

Google what 'fiat currency' is user

christ.

fiat currency is money issued/backed by the govt. as we know, it's no longer actually backed by anything besides the govts word that its worth something.

if people put so much money into cryptos, and eventually lose faith in and dont see the value of fiat currency, fiats will be worthless.

(and of course crash[hard])

Listen fucking new friend, the global collapse has started. Just look at China where they just lowered the credit rating. This is it. Hodl tight

Easily the funniest post on Veeky Forums right now.

Also, could you imagine if Lamborghini caught wind of our memes. And started to market just that, did exactly as we all want anyhow? Lambo starts accepting BTC. This Huracan will be 150btc. Could you imagine. I can't even imagine.

hello cashless society.

eye whill yuse mhy credit chard.

This is so fucking stupid and I can't fugue out why it cracks me up

Any other signs?

I doubt fiat is gonna crash any time soon, the entire global economy would collapse and it would just cause mass panic and chaos. I don't see fiat going away for the next 50-100 years to be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUqDHW0jmkw

yeah and people didnt think BTC would hit 2k this year either. we're in an age of globalization, ideas spread quickly, and we're a tech driven world now (sorry africa, youll figure it out). #FiatCrash 2040, screencap this.

>Any other signs?

youtube.com/watch?v=iqu132vTl5Y

Does this mean BTC is due for some new moons soon?

im not sure if i should get pissed at all the new fucking retards lurking here, or happy these faggots are actually buying cryptos, trying to make a couple hundred bucks for weed and will of course be weak handed as fuck and panic sell the second theres a dip

BTC is always gonna moon. Unless a hardfork gets made and a seperate BTC is created, BTC is going to be worth more in the long-run even if you bought at the ATH this year.

Hey...I've been here 6 weeks. In holding through this dip and buying more....and believe me....its been painful to watch....but I am here with iron fists.

If you really want to know.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Ny4P3jQqs

>taking advice from Ricegoys

I think the lambo meme got started because a dealership actually did start accepting bitcoin.

what a retard
how the fuck are people going to buy a house if their fiat crashed on the way to the contract signing?

>ohhhh noez
>ouchie wawa
>better buy a house!

Why is bitcoin supposed to be as good as gold? I want something I can hold in my hand if it all goes tits up.

>fiat crash
>literally been memed on for the past two+ millenia
fiat isn't going to crash you fags. And don't even give me any of that Weimar Republic bullshit, that's just one type of fiat crashing. Not a whole and total "fiat crash." It's never going to happen, stop daydreaming about your zombie apocalypse fantasies.