How do women have higher standards than men?

How do women have higher standards than men?

Population in most countries is a 50/50 split with eventually more women. This shit doesn't work with supply and demand: it means women are opting to die alone.

Supply and command there bubs.

>it means women are opting to die alone
No, it means women keep looking until they end up spinsters (or more likely divorced once or twice).

feminism

That shows only a marginal difference, first of all.

And it doesn't imply it "doesn't work with supply and demand" since it is only information about demand. Based only on that data, even taking it as honest reporting about objective criteria, there is nothing showing that 100% of people can't find acceptable mates.

Now you may proceed with your regularly scheduled /r9k/ circlejerk.

They claim to have higher standards but they don't in practice

>Too athletic

Could have just put down "sour grapes"

There legitimately are women that dislike body builders, just like there are men who dislike muscle dikes. Once you get to the point where a pleb could suspect steroids, people get turned off.

The supply is 50/50 and the women have less demand.

Guess they'd rather die alone that date /r9k/

Women have higher standards because they don't suffer nearly as much as a male does when it comes to divorces, especially when kids are involved.

Couple that with modern womyn who want to "do it all" expecting it to be fun with no sacrifices, and the overall ease of access of thousands of potential mates with the swipe of a button. It all makes sense why they are like this today.

>How do women have higher standards than men?
Because they are naturally more emotion driven and selfish. Our ancestors understood this and acted with this knowledge.

Athletic =/= bodybuilder lol

When I hear "athletic" I think sprinter body

>Couple that with modern womyn who want to "do it all" expecting it to be fun with no sacrifices, and the overall ease of access of thousands of potential mates with the swipe of a button

Are you really going to tell me that dating today isn't easier because of apps like tinder okc and pof?

dating is easier =/= every modern woman can have hordes of potential bfs

But those are both true.

Yes. When something is more accessible, people will have more of it.

Absolutely this.

Women have WAY higher standards to consider a man handsome than men do to consider a women beautiful.

However in practice, women settle for men they consider of "normal" appearance, which men rarely do for women.

Women are expected to date up, men are expected to date down or across. As women have gained a better position in society this hasn't changed this we end up with female CEO's who won't date the boy with a nice ass she sees working in the Coffee Shop while the bloke might just hit that.

Or men who spend way way to much time working out/obssession such as "sorry babe can't have sex today it isn't cardio day".

This.

>female CEO's who won't date the boy with a nice ass she sees working in the Coffee Shop while the bloke might just hit that.
>Guys can always just opt for some sweet boipussy.
This pretty much solves the supply and demand issue.

Women are like niggers.

1 on 1 the youthful woman is like a nigger. Intimidating, paranoid, backstabbing, pathological, self obsessed and easy to trigger a dangerous response.

This is when the youthful woman is most dangerous and predatory.

As she ages she loses those strengths and begins coalescing into groups. The women have lost their advantage now and turn inwards. When niggers and women group they lose their strength. They go full nigger. They are retarded and pathetic. They put on great displays of rage but it will implode. When it doesnt, small groups of men can easily disperse them as the women and niggers in their group mode lose all cohesion.

The niggers and women principle states that a %10 sub population of exceptional niggers and women do not have any measurable effect on the collective. They will either forsake their fellow niggers and women and roam the world as exiles or they will become the nigger whisperer chameleon.

Do your self a favor and discard all the /r9k/ asspain in this thread and consider the resources involved for your typical heterosexual pairing that leads to pregnancy. The potential costs to a woman are absolutely magnitudes beyond those incurred by the male should the relationship end after pregnancy begins. Women have selectively been driven to demand a larger trade off for their larger resource investment considering the potential for outcomes not in her favor. Add in thousands of years of cultural iterations and belief systems built on this basic principle and you get fat hideous animals demanding their prince charming and 6/10 men desperately throwing themselves at anything with a vagina.

Why not go further and make a complete return to the old ways? Men are for pleasure. Women are for reproduction.

I have three top tier chads competing to fuck me right now, guys below 8/10 on the rating scale don't even register as human to me, deal with it nerds, friendly advice if you want to get laid with a hot grl just get a prostitute, most grls these days hook on the side anyway because of student loans lmao

>women
>studying
For what purpose

Honestly, what we have today is an awkward period between the end of traditional male/female relationship dynamics and sexual liberation.

Women have all of the freedoms they desired and acquired over the past few decades, but still maintain traditional high expectations of male behavior that simply can't exist in a sexual market that is flooded like this

Kind of a having your cake and eating it too situation

>The supply is 50/50 and the women have less demand.

You really don't know what those terms mean, FYI.

I would argue much of women's preferences for more powerful, wealthier, socially adept and attractive men are about as easy to "culture" your way out of as it is possible for men to stop being attracted to younger women with feminine hourglass shaped bodies. Certain biological imperatives are deeply wired into us and it would take massive alterations to how we sexually select for partners (and then produce offspring, not just fool around). Men are inherently at a serious disadvantage in a monogamous market due to these pressures.

Of course I will confirm (as confirmed as anecdotes can) that the market gets better after 30. In my twenties I did fine, but there is a definite swing in who has the advantage once women begin to notice their looks fading and have to rely on their (oftentimes underdeveloped) personalities like men do.

At that point they're largely divorcees or crazy though I'd think

If I'm 30 and still looking for a wife I will probably be targeting the under 25 age group

Show tits in a historical context.

Yes and it says "TOO athletic"

>Women are like niggers.

kek, you poor sod

Maybe just my experience being a recovering hippy transitioning into a decent career and more "normal" social circles, but most women are crazy period. Probably something to do with an entire media landscape selling them impossibilities and judging them entirely on superficial issues like appearance and being liked by everyone. Add in men who are just as emotionally stunted and childish that fuck them up in the head when young, a society that increasingly produces isolated and unrealistic people and an education system that does not prepared people in the slightest for the emotional durability you need to cope with said society and you get the wonderful urban cultures you find throughout the western world.

>three top tier chads competing to fuck me

They're not chads if they haven't fucked you yet. Chads don't compete with other chads.

Source: chad

Also, show tits.

Niggers are superior to women

>it means women are opting to die alone.

No, it means polygamy, polymory and mistresses with bastard children.

Just sell bitches weed.

Sorry you're a virgin

>Not a even calling him a nigger lovin faggot

Sorry you don't even have adick you subhuman.

>Guess they'd rather die alone that date /r9k/
Honestly, who wouldn't?

>Women are intimidating

Legally.
Just look at Brendan Fraser, or Brad Pitt.

>I make life decisions based on what I read about Brendan Fraser
This keeps getting better.

>getting married to some crazy harpie like angelina jolie
yo loss nigga

And I'm sure Angelina Jolie would be delighted to marry you if you'd let her, user.

Damn straight.

No tittie national geographic village children bitch should be grateful for the attention of user.

>adopts a literal horde of african kids
>wonders why her actual biological child feels alienated
microwaves my poptarts desu

Some women would rather die alone than with a man like the ones here.

Also, there are higher rates of same sex attraction in females. Many women actually end up with other women.

I wish all of them just died.

>higher rates of same sex attraction
Lesbians aren't real.