The absence of women in history is man made. Remember that

The absence of women in history is man made. Remember that.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-28/matildas-face-backlash-after-loss-to-boys-team/7456458
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The absence of women in history is man made. Remember that.
Like everything in history.

HM, interesting.

Any more examples?

The stunned and humiliated look of defeat on Babe Ruth was woman made

That's the face of an alcoholic who is upset that he isn't shitfaced and stuffing his face with hotdogs

>One bitch who hit a ball with a stick got crapped on
>This is representative of the entirety of history

She was the pitcher you idiot

Is this real? I'm surprised I haven't heard about this before.

>one retard gets btfo by a group of blacks
>this is representative of all blacks

I bet this is like when the mascot lets the kid beat him in the race around the bases at halftime or something

No its women made, women could have done shit but refused to not be parasites to men.

>Seventeen-year-old Jackie Mitchell, brought in to pitch in the first inning after the starting pitcher had given up a double and a single, faced Babe Ruth. After taking a ball, Ruth swung and missed at the next two pitches. Mitchell’s fourth pitch to Ruth was a called third strike. Babe Ruth glared and verbally abused the umpire before being led away by his teammates to sit to wait for another batting turn. The crowd roared for Jackie. Babe Ruth was quoted in a Chattanooga newspaper as having said:
>"I don’t know what’s going to happen if they begin to let women in baseball. Of course, they will never make good. Why? Because they are too delicate. It would kill them to play ball every day.”
>Next up was the Iron Horse Lou Gehrig, who swung through the first three pitches to strike out. Jackie Mitchell became famous for striking out two of the greatest baseball players in history.
>A few days after Mitchell struck out Ruth and Gehrig, baseball commissioner Kenesaw Mountain Landis voided her contract and declared women unfit to play baseball as the game was “too strenuous.”[5][10] Mitchell continued to play professionally,barnstorming with the House of David, a men’s team famous for their very long hair and long beards.[11] While travelling with the House of David team, she would sometimes wear a fake beard for publicity.”

#staywoke

>pitch to sluggers
>surprised when the strike out
I don't know what people were expecting desu.

they let her have it obviously

This. Proving that people then and now don't really understand baseball.

Wouldnt it be cause her pitches are too slow, thus throwing hitters off balance.

>women unfit to play baseball
But that's true. Do you think a woman can make 90 pitches every three days or so and not end up getting Tommy John after two weeks?

softball was literally invented for women because they couldn't play baseball, this is more I am wimmin hear me roar nonsense, high school teams of boys regularly beat national women's teams at soccer

Yeah bro, you go ahead and strike out 2 baseball legends back to back in a pro game. Faggot.

>you go ahead and strike out 2 baseball legends back to back in a pro game
See It's really not that much of a shocker that a non-professional could strikeout two sluggers. Even better sluggers than Ruth and Gehrig got struck out by bad pitchers on a regular basis.

Lel, then why was she banned from competition?

The same reason women are banned from men's tennis, golf, and basketball.

Can we just go back to pre agrarian societies where we nightcrawling was a thing and we just raided other tribes for their women by force?

All this ressentiment is triggering me

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-28/matildas-face-backlash-after-loss-to-boys-team/7456458

A largely negative reaction proceeded the Matildas' 7-0 loss against a young, male Newcastle Jets team in a training exercise on Wednesday night.

The hype included statements made by former Socceroos goalkeeper Mark Bosnich, who on Thursday night's Triple M Rush Hour, said he would bring up the heavy defeat next time the side asked to be paid like their male counterparts.

"If it was the other way around I'd be saying the exact same thing, because every time I watch them for the next three months, I'm just going to think 7-0," he said.

The weak should fear the strong

Yeah we wuz books and shiet

"one"....

Do you think any random man could do the same if he doesn't train? Could you do that?

Of fucking course not. You're pointing to the heights of male fitness and declaring it the baseline.

>It's not my fault, she threw the ball wrong! I could have hit it if she had just pitched exactly the way I expected her to! I'm definitely not the one who sucks here!

>caring/knowing about sports

troglodyte

What? It has nothing to do with how she threw the ball. Sluggers have low hit percentages... They just have a high percentage of multiple base hits. If they had her up against designated hitters, that would be different, but they didn't. Striking out a slugger is the usual scenario, but when they hit the ball they fucking cream it.

/leftypol/ and /pol/, RAUS!!!

What's your point? The top men can do that but the top women cannot. They'd shred their ligaments.

Not to mention a woman isn't really able to smash consecutive 90 mph pitches so minors would be their peak.

/sp/ here, at my dick retard