You have TEN SECONDS to prove you aren't spooked

You have TEN SECONDS to prove you aren't spooked.

Can't do it? I didn't think so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=503MyPtcuD4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_egoism
theanarchistlibrary.org/category/author/max-stirner
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

into the trash it goes

An ugly girl messaged me for a date

I just ignored her. Smugly.

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and

I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

But sure. I'M the pseudointellectual.

Spooks are a spook but just as a cocktail isn't a real cocktail without a spirit neither is a person a real person without a drive.

You can't tell me what to do. You're my property.

I act in my own self-interest rather than being mindlessly driven by ideology

Stirner is literally for 12 years old edgy kids. It's where little faggots who can't argue start before they graduate to communism.

>he thinks he actually does this

t. my property

proof is immaterial. even if you were convinced that would not bring the immaterial concept or proof to existence.

I will merely state that it is so and welcome you to as much disbelief as you like.

“As little as we can be declared clear of every coercion in the world, so little can our writing be withdrawn from it. But as free as we are, so free we can make it too.

It must therefore become our own, instead of, as hitherto, serving a spook.

People do not yet know what they mean by their cry for liberty of the press. What they ostensibly ask is that the State shall set the press free; but what they are really after, without knowing it themselves, is that the press become free from the State, or clear of the State”

youtube.com/watch?v=503MyPtcuD4

kek

haha great post! well spooked, my property

But it isn't if you actually read The Ego and It's Own????

>graduate
>to communism

More like degenerate

>I enjoy outdoor activities and shitposting on Veeky Forums's stirner threads.

how can one shitpost in a sewer?

Property is a spook.

Property is literally the least spooky thing. Then again, I wouldn't expect my property to understand stirner

Why do you value property?

[spoiler]It's because you're spooked[/spoiler]

"But mummy, why do I have to shit in the toilet?" The philosophy.

self-interest is a spook.

the burden of proof falls on you to prove I'm spoked, I'm innocent of spookiness until proven guilty

Burden of proof is a spook you know

>Favoring truth or fiction over the other.
Spooked.

I don't care what's a spook and what's not. I just like that he came up with the idea to piss off Hegelians.

I am not spooked because I say I'm not. Any potential spooks I might have are not so because I recognize them as such and enter them on my own free will.

You have TEN SECONDS to prove that your idea being unspooked isn't a spook.

>Why do I value things that improve my economic standing?

Literal shit tier

>sloped forehead
>weak chin
>cuck glasses AND cuck hairstyle

Kek.

Why is "economic standing" a good thing to you?

[spoiler]It's because you're spooked[/spoiler]

When are the mods going to ban stirnerposters?

this for the love of all things human

>spooked XDD

dumb person

>I'M the pseudointellectual.
Doesn't sound like you do anything intellectual at all. creative writing is shit tier.

My ego tells me to just eat , shit and play videogames guess ill be living like that by now desu

I am spooked, it's not easy getting ''de-spooked''.

That's not your ego telling you that user. That's your shitty conditioning. But what is the self, if not an aggregation of shitty conditioning? I guess you had shitty parents.

>proof

nice spook kid

>itt nobody has read stirner

nobody ever?

If you think that makes you better than anyone, I have some bad news 4u

nah he's just spoooked

I am the least spooked as I know I am spooked.

>he doesn't realize reading is a spook

It's a pasta

Somebody should make a detailed Stirner thread, with actual discussion of the writings. I do not have enough autism unfortunately.

No, it's not. Something like being "well-read" could count as a spook in certain situations.

We need something more like a spook flowchart or macro so people can stop getting it wrong. And people really need to read the book and talk about Stirner's other ideas. Pedestalizing being "unspooked" is precisely the kind of thing Stirner is criticizing and where other thinkers like Marx go wrong.

>We need something more like a spook flowchart or macro so people can stop getting it wrong. And people really need to read the book and talk about Stirner's other ideas. Pedestalizing being "unspooked" is precisely the kind of thing Stirner is criticizing and where other thinkers like Marx go wrong.
If you try to take away my shitposting I will find you and personally knock the spooks out of you

I DONT HOLD ANY AXIOMS TO BE SELF EVIDENT NOT EVEN THE AXIOM OF CONSISTENCY THESE WORDS DONT MEAN WHAT YOU THINK THEY MEAN BECAUSE I CHANGE MY INTENDED MEANING OF THE WORDS AT RANDOM

>I
>implying a self exists

spooked

how do you get this annoying

You're welcome to try.

Annoyance is a spook you know.

Nobody is telling you to take the cause of annoyance. It's not a spook.

You're trying to avoid being annoyed. You're spooked.

"You're trying to avoid being unannoying. You're spooked."

You're talking nonsense. My level of excitement is my property. I can do with it whatever pleases me. Begone, exorcist, you believe in ghosts as much as any shaman.

>property

I've got bad news for you...

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE PEOPLE TO REALIZE THAT PUTTING SPECIAL STATUS ON THEIR PROPERTY IS A SPOOK

Stop. You haven't read Stirner. Come back when you have, his is a great book. You're doing yourselves a disservice.

I am spooked

>Philosopher who says things with no substance shouldn't influence you because they're spooks
>But that statement is itself a spook

Stirner was a self-debunking moron. There's a reason nobody remembers or cares what he looked like beyond a sketch in some dude's math book. The only thing he ever did right was ruthlessly troll an even greater moron, Karl Marx.

Are you just parroting what you seen posted here. Or did you actually read the book, and ''Stirners critics''?

i am the universe

>I'm 19 years old.
>I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.
>virile.
Can you fuck me?

Quality of philosophy is subjective and a spook at that

where u live bby

interesting digits, but I suspect you may be spooked.

I'm not spooked, I only act in self-interest

You know self-interest is a spook, right?

The fuck? Why?

Name a logical reason for acting in self-interest.

You are always acting in self interest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_egoism

You just need a bit of self reflection to be aware of it. Spooks cause you to think you are acting in your self interest; that you are doing the right thing, but you are merely delusional.

Stirner was the reason for Nietzsches first personal crisis

>You are always acting in self interest.

The fact that the word altruism exists is proof that this is wrong.

Anyway choosing to act only in self-interest is the result of a spook, as I was saying.

I don't have to prove anything to you.

disobediance is a spook.

>You just need a bit of self reflection to be aware of it

Are you so blind to yourself that you don't see that every form of altruism is done for your self interest. Shit even suicide is in someones self interest.

>The fact that the word altruism exists is proof that this is wrong.

How does that prove anything? It's a word that describes a certain behavior. Just think about ANY act of altruism a bit, and you will be able to see that it is rooted in self interest.

that's all irrelevant because self-interest is a spook.

Disobedience to who?

to OP.

What are the basic Stirner literature?
Asking because in the third world never ever mention him.

Nobody mentions him in the first world either

He's just a meme

The ego and his own, and Stirners critics.

It's all he wrote. There is also a biography done by an Anarchist sympathizer, I forget his name.

Read his essay on education too.

I wasn't aware of this. Any sources?

Spook shit is that cancer that is killing Veeky Forums.

I suspect that you only think that because you're letting some spook dictate your opinions.

Mind giving your reasoning?

theanarchistlibrary.org/category/author/max-stirner

Cheers user

6/10

FUCK STIRNER

HEGEL 4 LIFE

Hegel got cucked by stirner

stay mad though

who cares?

You win, user. You the least spooked person I've ever seen.