Stop domesticating wolves

stop domesticating wolves

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpathian_Shepherd_Dog
youtu.be/ai0EdY2CZY0
youtu.be/obmBXCzTp2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We already stopped. The process was completed some while ago.

actually, dogs aren't descended from grey wolves directly.
Their closely related, weird, scavenging, smaller pack, dingo-like family members that got domesticated(and then cross-bred with grey wolves from time to time)

Dawwww what a good boy I just wanna pet him :3

Retrievers are the shittiest dogs

t. shitbull owner

I have three Caucasian shepherds actually, would nigger up any shitbull in seconds.

I hope you live on a big farm with lots of livestock to protect

cousin has 2 of those as well.
Friendliest fucking things i've ever seen(he raised them that way, because it's a bad idea for them to be agressive where we live. Their bark and size is enough to protect)

>t. Ahmed Mohammed

>where we live
And where's that? Caucasians shouldn't be raised as pets.

This. I don't think OP thought the meme through. Don't give up though OP, i'm sure sooner or later you'll hit on something that works.

pic semi-related

Small mountain town in Romania.
Yard and orchard is really big, though.
Want to breed them, from what i understand.
>Caucasians shouldn't be raised as pets.
Everyone told him it was a bad idea, don't look at me.
The fuckers are goofy, though.

goldens are such good boys that when they ended up as strays on the streets of Istanbul they couldn't assert themselves against the other street dogs for scraps

they literally couldn't compete ; ;

compare mother Russia, where dogs ride subways, send the smaller and cutest ones out to bed for food, and can startle you from behind to make you drop your snaks

Don't Romanians have their own molloser type livestock guardian dog that's native to the region that comparable to the Caucasian Shepherd? I forget the name.

Chihuahua is best doge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpathian_Shepherd_Dog
we might actually have several.
Neighbour had one(i know, not exactly sane people in that town).
I just have my weird, one-eyed teckler-pekingese-stray hybrid that's the most affectionate dog i've ever seen.
I promise i'm not traumatising or appear threatening to the weird little mutt, but you know how cats purr?
Mine growls in a cute way when he's on my lap to show affection(i may have encouraged that habit when he was a pup).

If you're a faggot.

youtu.be/ai0EdY2CZY0

You know they were bred for food right? If you don't eat your chihuahua you're not a real chihuahua owner

All dogs were bred for food originally, retard. What do you think happened to the mutt who died hunting with the tribe? Peaceful burial? Sheesh.

Eventually most dogs weren't bred to eat. The began to fill a role that exceeds the value of eating them. Chinuahuas did not.

eating a hunting dog that died and making the most of a shitty situation != specifically breeding dogs to eat them

>dogs
>smelly
>dumb
>dirty
>beta orbiter
>will eat owners after they die

>cats
>smart
>can be indoors only
>redpilled
>omega master race
>wont eat owners after they die

>Dogs
>trusted hunting companions of Aryan men

>Cats
>revered house pets of we wuz kangz

Pretty sure cats will also eat their owners if they die but I would do the same so I don't blame them and agree for the most part. Dogs are better for active people who just want something to adore them unconditionally, cats are better for people who are more chill and appreciate independent beings who choose who to like and who not to based on various factors.

dogs are basically cuck slaves so no surprise white bois like dem

cats are natural symbiotes to human society functioning as pest control without even needing instruction

>he doesn't know doggos have been protecting lifestock and baby sitting children since the dawn of agriculture

youtu.be/obmBXCzTp2Q

This. Every other dog is faggot.

> dogs are basically cuck slaves
Jokes on you dog was only animal that was able to cuck humans to some extend.

You are a google search away from seeing doggos cuck men at large, but I challenge you to find a cat hind leg deep in human pussy.

>Domesticated animal who spent the most time with humans evolved along with them
Black is dark too

[spoiler]dog is good[/spoiler]

I think horses cucked humans too user