I WANT OUT FUCK

I fucking bought ETH at the top of the bubble through bank transfer and I have until June 1st before its final. If I call my bank can they cancel the transaction or otherwise prevent it or am I just fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

entethalliance.org/
github.com/jpmorganchase/quorum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU SIGNED A BINDING CONTRACT user

But its an ACH doesnt that mean i can cancel????????? oh god im in denial

Possession is 9 tenths of the law user. You should try, best case scenario, you're out, worst case scenario, outright where your are now.

ur gunna get banned from the wallet you are using

>normies learning that actions have consequences and the power of a signature
AAHAHAAHAHAHA GET FUCKED BANDWAGON FAGGOTS

i dont give a flying fuck about coinbase or their shit they can ban me forever

inb4 you cancel and the money takes a week to get back to the account, in that week eth pumps to $300 and youre left in the rain and wishing you hadnt cancelled the order

it hasnt left my account yet, thats why im trying to stop it.
if i can get them to cancel it tonight i can buy the dip

What happens when June 1st rolls around and ETH is 250?

youll burn all bridges with coinbase if you do that. are you sure you want to put ur crypto life on the line like that?

>expecting them to let you cancel your buy at 200 so you can use that same money to buy at 20

that's not how cuckbase works, user

You stupid faggot. What do you think it's just going back to $10 you dumb shit. Calm the fuck down.

hey user which of those companies is using eth tech?

like actually using it

if you chargeback you get the banhammer.

if there were a better place to go you'd have gone there in the first place.

suck it up and ride it out. chargebacks don't exist to protect you from your own stupidity.

All of them.

entethalliance.org/

None yet

Which goes to show we're in the beginning stages of crypto implementation and the bubble popping everyone has been talking about all day isn't actually there.

We've had a 20% drop after a gain of like 70% in a week. Calm the fuck down

>None yet
github.com/jpmorganchase/quorum

Same deal but June 2nd.

I don't see any problem with canceling the transaction, Of course you will burn bridges with coinbase but who care about silicon valley jews? Sign up for another site like Gemni in the meantime, If it's below 150 the 29th I'm canceling. No sense letting silicon valley jews profit off me.

the people you fuck over are those in your state/area who will also get banned because of you

>2017
> Buying Runescape Gold

I agree honestly. Not only that I checked coinbase's user agreement and it says that in the event of an incomplete transaction they will try to use your other payment methods or just cancel it, however it says nothing about termination.

but honestly speaking of jews im not surprised if they regularly ban chargebackers outside of their own user agreement.

Calm the fuck down. When did you expect to cash out? You were planning on riding this out for awhile anyway. You cash out now and you be kicking yourself when you can't afford to get back in.

Turn off you computer and check back in a month. You'll be fine.

its not that im trying to cash out. i was hoping to buy at the absolute best time so i could ride it out over months or even a year or two. but the fact that i missed out on the maximum gains is killing me.

My ETH was supposed to arrive on Friday. Am I fucked till Tuesday now?

Your mistake was thinking you can time the market. Just HODL

The worst is getting banned from coinbase, just fucking do it and call the bank.

>inb4 they're closed on the weekend.

1. Make sure you don't have any coins remaining in Coinbase
2. Call bank and cancel it

Burn the bridge with Coinbase, there are other ways of buying BTC.

Has your bank transferred the money yet? If not, then move everything out of CoinBase and call the bank to cancel it. What's the worst thing CoinBase can do? Worst thing is banning you and there are plenty of alternative ways to buy BTC (which can be converted to ETH).

DON'T LISTEN TO THE DEFEATISTS
CALL YOUR BANK AND CANCEL THE TRANSFER

so you're telling me we have more drop to go

>bank says theres a good chance they'll be able to cancel it in time
>prices flying up and down 10% in minutes
>no idea whats going to happen
>mfw

Bank shows the transaction on the 25th. Coinbase still says "Pending: arriving today". I don't want to cancel it as I got in at