Veeky Forums rekt thread

Rekt thread

post your losses

I lost over 100k I'm going to kill myself today :D

I'm sorry. I was afraid of investing and haven't yet. Kinda glad I didn't. I feel bad for all of you guys.

I have 1000 ETH and 10 BTC aprox.

and hands of steel.

But, you do the math if you wanna know how much I lost :)

I come here to laugh of people who suffer from losses

$3K CLUB WHOOO

but was it your 100k or did you start with something much lower? also, I never thought I'd say this but, don't kill yourself user. Kill your dad for creating you.

24h loss 4.6k

But if u ask me im happy this crash happened.
Now I can accumulate knowing it will go steady upwards.

Went from 16k to 9k in a day and I keep losing every time I refresh. I'm still too afraid to sell anything though

Welp...

I still have 10M mooncoins at 2sats. Glad I put all in on my moons.

Just hodl user.
Might take a while till u get your gains back tho

I'm down 30% but I'm holding. Crypto is the future. 'Tis but a dip. I'm back at my initial investment by the way

>Same, it'll be back up in a week.

Enjoying the ride but kinda throwing up though

We are all gonna make it bros, just buy the dip

-7000 in 24 hours crew reporting in

the oracle wasn't lying

Lost about $28k in 2 days wtfuggg

it's ok famalan, unless you are panic selling your shit in the red, nobody is going to lose anything because everything will be back up again at worst by the end of the year

I do feel bad for people buying on ATH just before everything went down. One of the coins I bought is actually red since it started and will be in the red for a few months unless it catches a pump and dump in a few months.

have any of you lost money from your initial investment?
I have a long way to go before starting to lose actual money, only lost from money from my gains.

>when you realize gains and losses arent real until you cash out

I lost money from my third entry, I bought on the "bull trap"

But in total, let's see. I invested 10k in 2014.
I have.....
1000 ETH and 10 BTC
and 5kUSD
So
Help me out here guys, am I winning?

How the fuck do you freeze crypto lmao

fucking dumb boomer scum

>freeze crypto
i dont think thats how that works

>inb4 IRS smashing computers

you are fucking fine. Shit has to hit the fan and asteroid has to come down the sky and kill us all before you actually lose money.
You only need to worry if you need to cash out.

Poor retard.

not crypto, but I guess coinbase could get fucked and servers seized and with it bye bye wallets. But who is dumb enough to leave 10BTC on the cloud?

i guess if the major exchanges all got shut down crypto would dip pretty hard but more exchanges would pop up pretty quickly

>Calling Peter Brandt poor

This is what deluded coiners who are about to go bankrupt actually believe.
Kekest maximum!

Got in early on ripple and used profits to get RDD at 5 sats and DGB at 111 sats so Im still good atm

Where do you buy your coins as Australians?

kill me

This.
>going back to fiat
>ever

>had $400 last week
>lost it all
>now have only $10 in profit for a whole week of shilling

But at least I made more than a Veeky Forums janitor.

Oooooooooh, you fuckers have been forgetting rule #1. You haven't been managing your risk have you? And know you're all 30% down from peak. It's going to get worse, too. Sell while you're ahead!

Are you HODLing, user?
We will make it through this.

yeah I actually already sold half, waiting for the rock bottom. I think this might be it for ETH, but I'll ait a bit longer

Fuck no not even close, was fluctuating more than initial investment on a 'normal' day through all of this and have become pretty numb to it, none of it seems real.

Well if I do sell I'll let you guys know first, pretty much guarantees a full recovery within 5 - 10 minutes.

stuff seemed unusually slow today, so i sold earlier and made a teeny-tiny profit, less than 2%. now i'm going all in seeing all this red.

It's okay, I managed to make some back

complete crypto noobie here

assuming i bought a bunch of BTC, then put it into cold storage, this app could still read my balance right?

and if i put 10% of my holdings onto an exchange to trade, it would keep track of those too right?

Wtf are you babbling about just get the Electrum BTC wallet then hop on Bittrex.

HOLD

Don't worry user. It wasn't real money anyway.

fucking lost 7k from gains. hodl me bro

The app doesn't integrate into a wallet. You essentially just tell it how much you have and it tracks it.