WHO HERE FUCKING TITANIUM HANDS WITH GIANT COCKS???

WHO HERE FUCKING TITANIUM HANDS WITH GIANT COCKS???

Why are you proud of being a bagholder?

>clear downward trend
>not selling and just buying back in once it stabilizes

Are we finally recovering? That was pretty quick, I'm back to where I was this morning almost (+_+)(+_+)

My man

Because you're going to be buying our mememoney when the trend reverses.

I just sold everything for fiat. It's time to wake the fuck up, user. This isn't just a "dip". In terms of total market cap, crypto has dropped more (proportionally and absolutely) than it has in the past three years. Sell now or regret it.

>eth already on its way back up

>selling at a loss
>paying fees to sell and transfer btc
>losing money while btc is im free fall
>paying more fees to convert to usd
>missing out on buying back in because of chit exchanges and paying more fees to buy and transfer and buy again

Fukkin lol

Hold me Veeky Forums

>fiat
Enjoy getting fucked with taxes. Been in this game for 2 years. Lesson learned: NEVER SELL.

Goldmember reporting in.

Holding 1.2 M DGB

/this

If you didnt buy in early enough for this "crash" to be small beans to you, then you're a fucking nocoiner who jumped in days ago. Fucking admit you late blooming faggots.

i'm staying off biz for the next three days to avoid the FUD'ers

Seriously though, for alll you folks experiencing dat dank FOMO, now might be the time. Keep an eye on it.

My grandchildren will be given instruction on how to tend to the family shitcoins.

No pussyhand fudder is going to make me sell

ironically it's your attitude of hoarding rather than spending that will make the coins worthless (because developers won't bother implementing payment systems for dumpster coins that people just hoard instead of spending)

Only BTC will remain as a long-term store of value

big swinging dick reporting.

>If you didnt buy in early enough for this "crash" to be small beans to you, then you're a fucking nocoiner who jumped in days ago. Fucking admit you late blooming faggots.

This.
I bought all of my coins a year ago when they were 10x below todays price and am enjoying the profits even with this "crash". Kek, laggards, when will they learn.

>weak hands coping

Gee I dunno, maybe its kind of hard to spend and use coins that are still in development and havent even got a fully workable product released yet. Imagine that!

is this crypto support thread

no this man strayed from Veeky Forums

both of you motherfuckers are right, when people NEED to use the coins is lunar lander stage, just because you can't now doesn't mean anything

Because im rich thanks to it while you wageslave for deprecated yellencoins.

>tfw could have doubled my stash if i had sold at ATH and bought low this morning

guess its back to converting fiat into eth like a peasant

>a year ago
>calling other people no-coiners
>literally "i've been here all summer"

>bitcoin
>global reserve currency
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHH
AHHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA

>certain coins slowly recovering
>is it a real recovery or "return to normal" trap

it dipped way too hard to be "return to normal"

ethereum almost went down 50%

>poor lil nocoiner hasn't adjusted his worldview with reality yet

nigguh, bitcoin aint programmable

also i wouldn't call it decentralized

nuke the 3 biggest miner hubs in china and you have 80% of the network gone

>nocoiner
wrong, I'm just not a fucking retard. A single shitty third world country has higher currency reserves than the entire market cap of bitcoin

you're not fucking serious right?

My nigga. These limp wrist faggots will never understand.

If this scares you you'll never make money. Enjoy your depreciating fiat

how the fuck are you guys not balancing your taxes? you realize CGT can be offset right?

Why the fuck would you sell at loss ? Wait for drop and buy even more BTC.

>2 years
Oh wow, so you've almost seen half a cycle, wow, that's some really valuable "experience" you got there

see

>Held all of my big bag of ETH
>Watched it plummet from 200 all the way to $119 and then back up to $153

Today was a fucking shitstorm but I clung to my bag and now I'm at least back completely in the green for now. Bought 3.5 more ETH on the dip, hopefully doesn't dip back any more.

I mean if you consider ATH during one hour on one day to be the new means normal - sure.

This market is at least 7 years old. Do some research

How does that change anything I said?

Fucking NEETs wasting their autismbux trying to double their money overnight deserved it.

If you're worried about half a month, this isn't the game for you.

And if thy eye causeth thee to stumble, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not thy whole body be cast into nocoiner hell.
And if thy hand causeth thee to stumble, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not thy whole body go into nocoiner hell.

Not me sold close the top after first bounce except for litecoins bought at $23 and sold this morning at $20 only 15 not even mad

Rootstock VMs & sidechains.

Correct answer. Miner centralization is the ultimate flaw with PoW-based coins.

What you lack in experience you make up for in knowledge. What are you not understanding?

If your "knowledge" is "never sell" it's obviously because you're a newfag who hasn't seen a full cycle

Why would I sell? Long term this market is going up. I'm not some jittery cuck selling whenever he sees red. Knowledge tells me I have a good chance of getting gains if I hold my position and accumulate on corrections.

I don't come to Veeky Forums for anything but to laugh at limp wrist faggots like you and play around with pndcoins for keks. I'm up over 1000% and plan to go higher over the next 4 years.

me right now

>why would I want to double my money when BTC goes down 85% and takes 2 years to get back
full retard

>over the next 4 years.
this. Trump with make ETH great again.

Wew lad

>thy
>thee
why is english so retarded?