Two days ago : by the end of the year Bitcoin will hit $5000 and ETH $1000

>two days ago : by the end of the year Bitcoin will hit $5000 and ETH $1000
>today : SELL SELL SELL

Veeky Forums

I'm proud of myself for not selling shit today. Call me an idiot, it will bounce back quickly

buy high sell low

this has been the biz mantra forever

t. warman buffey

Only the strong will be rewarded.

Who's going to invest to support this growth? Surely not the people who are getting their ass handed to them right now. Surely not the audience watching the slaughter from the sidelines. They realize the next time when they invest, they might be the ones getting slaughtered. So they don't.

What about the people who watched bitcoin go from $900 to $2800 in 3 weeks?

Wrong. This growth is not sustainable. Do you really think 400% gains in a month are here to stay? No.

Buy the rumors sell the news in the purest form. They were talking about Bitcoin and eth in the news all week. This was obviously coming soon

I generally agree with this.

Except for the fact that cryptos have always been crazy volatile, but there's also always been the potential for big gains. The buy the dip mentality will kick in at some point, since the fundamentals for ETH and BTC at least are good.

Anyway, I have $500 of BTC and ETH that's stuck in my coinbase account until Wednesday, so I am praying for a recovery by then.

>applying for a position in the slaughterhouse as livestock

All that will happen is your money will go to a whale who realized the ltrend.

How much more will it dip lads?

>today : SELL SELL SELL
who said that? only retards are panic selling. It won't be back up tomorrow either but you have to be daft to sell now

Potential adopters and investors will do a 360 and walk away after seeing the gore and the tears. Don't think it will be all nilly-willy after too. Bitcoin was already on its way to keeling over due to its issues. A stop of new capital, loss of enthusiasm and corrosion of technology will severely cripple the coin economy.

I had to man, I bought at the fucking tippy top, can wear a $900 loss, hopefully it drops back closer to what it was a couple months ago and ill try to make it back

$100B market cap is really nothing compared to the global economy, and it is pretty obvious crypto is going to replace fiat eventually.

If you don't buy the dip you're retarded. I'm waiting to see if it hits $1500 again before putting down another $1000.

>it is pretty obvious crypto is going to replace fiat eventually

do people really believe this?

a 360 would get them back in the game, dengus.

This new

>(You)

Lmfao no it wont. It's way to volatile. If anything with the advances in technology people will move to precious metals when they can easily liquidate it for $$. Nobody wants to own .00001 of something...especially something so incredibly volatile. Currency MUST be stable. Don't get me wrong there are millions if not billions to be made in btc and I don't think it will ever truly die (unless somebody moves Satoshis coins) but it'll just be an alternative not a replacement. More realistic thinking would say it could be a viable alternative.

how high do you guys think the value of 1 ETH will be by the end of the year?

10$

Don't be ridiculous. It will be at least $13.

Truth is, nobody knows dogshit, everybody is clueless. People here (and that includes me) just write stuff that's based on spontaneous decisions which are based on their holdings, when they got in, and maybe the historical performance of the crypto in question. But I doubt that the "real" stock market is any different. It's all about the gut feeling.

>bought 0.3 btc in march at $1000
>made some gains made some shit investments
>missed out on every single Veeky Forums pump and dump
>cashed out 0.2 yesterday at $2200
>0.2 is in an ICO so I couldn't withdraw it
I now have more fiat money than I did before.
I also gained some free btc.
This is comfy. I'll buy ETH directly with fiat if it's still down on monday.

wrooong. and that's why it easy to make money

Eth and b/c down BC coinbase stacking cheap chips before this weeks new user orders are filled.

buy high sell low

You're not accounting for the coming global fiat crash. When that happens, bitcoin will all of a sudden be the most stable option out there and trillions of dollars will be pumped in overnight.