WE BACK. SURVIVORS THREAD GO

WE BACK. SURVIVORS THREAD GO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBghg6lGDak
twitter.com/cnLedger/status/868433090208649218
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i didn't survive

Iron hands reporting in, not breaking a sweat, 14k down for the day

Does anyone know why Blockfolio would show me as being as £2,200, yet only 1.34 btc? Frankly shouldn't I have almost 2 BTC now it's dropped so fucking much?

Sup with Blockfolio?

Want to buy more ETH - No fiat left to invest

I lost a third of the value of my folio.

Keep hodling bro, never fucking sell at a time like this.

who the fuck sells a coin that is going to be worth 10k by the end of the year? Based on a correction?

Oh yeah /r9k/ neets who thought they could win easy & fast money in a few days. I guess days seem longer when you have nothing else to do...

I don't even concern myself with the BTC price.

As far as I knew it's worth $1k.

All I'm concerned with is stacking more BTC.

Bought 2 ETH when I woke up, already up $44.

>tfw too lazy and busy to trade back to fiat anyway
I couldn't care less

normalfags and robots who think they will be rich in a month.
I hope the crash scared them for a while.

here we go

TODAY IS THE DAY I END IT ALL

youtube.com/watch?v=vBghg6lGDak

Titanium hands reporting in, HODLing strong

Didn't dip enough, next time I'll go in

>tfw if i had sold my stash at 210, i could have doubled my holdings

literally too braindead to daytrade, i guess its back to converting fiat into eth like a peasant

Lost 2 BTC worth of value the past couple of days, everything's still trending down so went fully back into ETH/BTC. Still up 33 ETH and 3.5 BTC from trading the past couple months.

Doing spectacular desu! Went 11k in the red and still held onto those bitches. Managed to make 6.5 ETH in the process. Feels good mang.

>sold 35 ETH at 108 EUR thinking it would go down further
> it went back up before I could place a buy order.

Please tell me it will dip again.

same brah - didn't touch anything
21k down for the day
still 8k in the green for the week.

nope

twitter.com/cnLedger/status/868433090208649218

WE CHINKS NOW

Hodled though I started getting Parkinsonsesque trembles towards the end. Portfolio down £1400. Going fucking huge soon.

Bought 20 eth at 141€.

Now it's at 133€ again.

Should I have bought more when it diped? Or am I fucked in the head?

Adamantium DGB hands here, the HODL is strong!

Yay!!! The day get's even better. :D

Woke up thinking I would be higher

Lost £1000

Another day in crypto.

Hodl'ed, recovery is AGAIN beginning.

Every fucking day recently is recovery it seems.

test

I did a stupid sell and bought back in. I only lost $60 though. I got scared guys.

This is me too.

Everything is locked in wallets, so I would have to transfer everything individually to an exchange, sell individually for BTC, sell BTC for USDT, place USDT in its own wallet, and then do all that again in reverse order to get back in the market that may or may not potentially fall lower than where I sold at.

Then on top of that, be charged a fee for every single one of those transactions.

I could do all that...

Or I could just HODL and weather out the storm.

Eth is a long term hold, so HODL!

>he doesnt just consider this some silly phone game

converted btc to eth at the dip now up by 1% in terms of btc.

Bought at 190, hands of steel brothers
HODL

I sold my DGB at 500 sats and then sold the BTC for $1990. Kinda wanna die desu.

> he didn't go all in on Ubiq during eth/btc dip to counter the loss

lmao hodlers never learns.. im still breaking even

DGB will be 1000 satoshis in a couple of weeks.

Check out my loss :^)

Feels good man

Nocoiner here, waited for the crash. Gonna start trading on monday, is this
safe or should I wait more?

Lost 3.5 ETH by attempting to outsmart the whales. Down from 57.5 3 days ago to 54.

>says the nervous DGB bagholder for the 5th time this week

>literally buying high and selling low
what a legend

Not nervous mate. As a previous user posted

>he doesnt just consider this some silly phone game

- I actually do. I like holding and watching shit go up, but when it goes down I sigh and smile.

DGB - will hit 1000 satoshis, were it not for all the hyper bitcoin up and doon shit, it already would be there.

> he fell to the Veeky Forums pass meme

how much of your fiat money did you invest to get to that?

Can someone please tell me BTC will drop to $1600 or so? Please?

Same. I want to buy back in but that bad sell wouldve cost me 600eur/

>Want to buy the dip
>Pay doesn't come in until tomorrow

Bought at 40EUR average though.

The real reason why my hands are so strong

I seriously doubt it. The bottom was around $1900 and I don't think people will panic sell it down to that point again now. Best you can hope for is probably $2010.

$1450

This isn't over friends.

CTRL+F
leverage
0 out of 0
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

balls deep BTC copper hands reporting in, lost 10K in this drop

Thanks user. I'd be really happy with 1700 but I think 1500 is possible.

Its a game to hit 1,000 bitcoins. Not going to just watch as I bleed coin value, I'll get back into alts later.

strong manly hands here. Holding everything.

Dude just stop. I bought into the 1000 sat meme too but it's just not happening. Maybe if BTC completely tanks but not when it's above 2000. I still tripled my money with DGB but it's dead coin now.

After going through stages of denial, anger, sadness and depression I finally accepted my fate and I am not going to sell my coins even though they suffered -40% losses because I do not feel any feels anymore.

I'm gona buy some bitcoins now

>dead
>still at 500 satoshis after an uberdip.

>more stable than 99.9% of coins.

I feel for you, I hope you lived a good life. Please don't make a mess, think of your family.

Hey, did you just blow on from stupidville?

Please explain sir.

This.

What kind of idiot would have sold ETH during this crash? I was trying to fucking buy more last night, but the only thing I can use in my country - Coinbase - is a piece of shit.

Had a demeaning conversation with my bank an hour ago trying to find out why my transactions weren't going through, made to feel like a drug-dealer and a gambler.

Fuck them. I'm still up, as is anybody who isn't retarded enough to buy in one week ago and triple their money.

Depth charts looking healthier by the minute. ETH is going to correct at no lower than $140, maybe higher.

Dead
Cat
Bounce

....yes I did.

I'm sure some people made money buying ETH during the crash, riding it down, and buying it up cheaper.

Will it recover though? I went into the bull trap like a fool, and I wonder if hodling is a good idea, or if I should just bite the bullet and sell low, in order to cut the losses?

Of course it will. It will take time, but within a week or two you should either have a good portion back, or all of it plus extra.

Just hodl like fuck right now. Don't give in to fear, or make stupid mistakes. This has happened before, and it's always recovered.

Yes, some whales who sold at the start made a lot of money, definitely. I wasn't smart enough to sell at the ATH, but I'm not stupid enough to sell so far into a dip.

It's the idiots who bought in a week ago with $1000 and thought they'd have a lambo by Christmas who have been eaten up by whales. Some guy on leddit was moaning about losing all his family's holiday money - "I thought for sure it was going to go up, you guise told me it was going to go up". Good. Fuck them.

If you don't know what to do, just close all your crypto tabs, uninstall meme apps from your phone and check back in a couple of months at least.

>invest in altcoins
>told altcoins are better than bitcoin
>faster transactions, smart contracts, etc.
>they all crash down 20-40%

There really is no point in investing in altcoins is there (unless you want to make money on their hype) since they're all dependent on bitcoin doing well.

If bitcoin dies, all the other coins will die with it. That's what's apparent now.

except ETH

>cut the losses

Don't be a fucking idiot.

Might crash more tomorrow :(

are you kidding?

BTC -18.12
ETH -18.72%

ETH is just as dependent on BTC as the others

They are now. But only in exchange terms. If bitcoin dies (which it won't for a very long time) altcoins will still exist. Another exchange currency will arise, and then you withdraw.

The only issue if BTC dies is the amount of time it takes for said altcoins to rise to the same value as when you bought in.

But ultimately altcoins are only tied to BTC via exchange rates. Of course now they will tank. But we do have ETH, so you can always exchange to ETH - at least in the long term.

Wow, some people are actually helpful in here. Thanks for trusting more in my investments than myself. Guess I'll not look at Veeky Forums and Cryptowatch for the next one or two weeks.

>Might
KEK. It'll. The question is how much before it "returns to normal" 1600$?, 1500$? or maybe even 1200$?

Of course, everybody is in the same boat right now.

$800

Same

I havent been able to buy anything using coinbase in the last 3 days, wtf is going on?!

What do you mean?

cucks

tfw i sold everything after Fluffys "announcment" bout memero. Still made 2.75 gain. Comfy as fuck tbfh

This.
Gotta wait until the 1st. Its suffering

I tried this but it backfired hardcore. I will never try to time the market again.

I sold my 1 ETH to day trade and buy it back again later, and I will tell you it was not worth it, all I gained from it was 30 SC and a lot of stress.

I've stopped daytrading when I realized I was competing against bots.

>recovery
>still 30% down
dude, it's not a recovery. We're in wild downward swing mode. This is how markets crash, with big swings, each ending a lower price. Just look at it

If you can't out-trade some teenagers mac-d crossover algorithm then definitely stick to the long term horizon.

ETH dropped to

Investing rewards acts of bravery and patience and punishes acts of cowardice and impulse.

Hold now you will reap the rewards.

>TFW SOLD AT 2400

>sold BTC for USDT at $2659 per bitcoin
>waiting to buy back
>gained 3.3 BTC so far from all this crashing

HOW LOW CAN IT GO, Veeky Forums? Hoping it bottoms out at sub $1400 desu.

you forgot to mention you bought @2500 ;^)

Buy ATH, sell the dip.

Classic Veeky Forumsstrat