MOONMEN TO PLUTO

1. COINS ALWAYS START SOMEWHERE

2. THE MAJORITY OF THE WALLETS THAT HELD MOONCOIN WERE FROZEN /LOCKED DUE TO NEW DEV AND UPDATES

3. MOONCOIN HAS THE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY THATS ABLE TO BE TRACKED! Oh you don't like that? I'm sure the government fucking does.

4. IT HAS SMARTLIKES WHICH A BUNCH OF FUCKING NORMIES WILL LOVE THAT ALWAYS BLOG, VLOG WHO HAVE MILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS! DONT THINK THAT SHIT IS COOL? OKAY WELL THINK YOUTUBE ADPOCALYPSE HOW MANY OF THEM ARE SUFFERING PAY CUTS?

5. THIS COIN WAS MADE FOR MICROTRANSACTIONS SO OF COURSE IT WONT BE A DOLLAR COIN AND THATS WHY THERES A HUGE SUPPLY

6. THE MAJORITY OF THESE JEWS THAT SHIT TALK THE COIN WILL BE SHILLING IT WITHIN A WEEK AFTER BUYING MILLIONS

JUST BECAUSE ITS NOT ON A MORE POPULAR EXCHANGE DOESNT MEAN ITS A SCAM
YOU MUST GIVE IT TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MOON/
youtu.be/V31OvTAFkVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agree. TO THE MOON

if you guys want to buy:

bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/BTC

OR

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MOON/

JUST BOUGHT 3 BTC RIDE THE MOON

Your shilling at empty space. Everyone should have caught onto your scam, Sell exploited coins that don't even exist for 2 sat, people freak out buy back at 1 sat (from you) and you add it to the pile of 2 sat. I really hope no one is that dense.

Welcome aboard, fellow moonman

The mods really need to start banning moonfag threads as this is an actual scam in every sense of the word.

Every coin on biz will see some rise. We will hit 10 sats.

Fuck off wagecuck, you just scream scam at something you don't understand. Do some reading boy.

>Do some reading boy.
Okay

>got an active dev
The "dev" is a joke. He's so much after a quick buck that even has bucks on his avatar. Github is stale. The project is dead from a programming perspective.

>got an active coomunity
The so called "community" only talks about price and volume, which already means the coin is shit. And mostly it's Discord shills.

>gonna be listed on Bittrex
It's NOT going to be listed on Bittrex simply because nothing makes it stand out from hundreds of other shitcoins, which, let me remind you, are not on Bittrex and will never be. It's cheap, it's crap, it's pump and dump.

>people have a real interest, look at all the buys
It's literally automated orders happening at regular intervals. Mooncoin is a botnet. Newfags are being lured in to be later dumped on.

Just wait for bittrex and polo to make a decision about listing the coin before you call it a scam. That is literally the only reason I'm holding at the moment. I got in for 1sat tho, so the stagnant price doesn't scare me at all.

>Just wait for bittrex and polo to make a decision about listing the coin before you call it a scam
Are most of these on Bittrex?

We literally were at 5 sats like less than 2 days ago? Sell at 2 sats if you want cuckboi but the rest of us are going to the moon.

Show me which of those coins has seen the same volume as moon in the past week.

Shit these anime fueled threads are actually making me consider becoming a moonman

I'm pretty sure they did during pumps & dumps

the volume is dropping quite fast
0->160->barely 40 in a matter of 2-3 days
this is not a good sign is it now?

Just name one.

youtu.be/V31OvTAFkVk

Nop, scammers about to quit.

Look at their history, they all had pumps and dumps earlier on

right...

I'm not looking through those coins.
I'll also add that this coin has more volume than eth on the piece of shit exchange it's currently on. 36btc worth of 1sat buys orders and the majority of orders are buying at 2sat.

>I'm not looking through those coins.
Bad for you, now I know that you're just an ignorant newfag miserably attempting to shill and who doesn't know a shit about how p&d coins work

>'ll also add that this coin has more volume than eth on the piece of shit exchange it's currently on
That's precisely why it's a piece of shit exchange

Yeah, so like I said... If/when it goes to bittrex I'll be set. Price goes up, I win. No exchange upgrade and I take my coins out with no loss -fees.
I know the risk for this coin, and I can get a risk free exit. There's enough perpetual hype for this coin to be filling 1sat sells for weeks from now.

Get this through your head, The coin was exploited a while back, it will never be allowed to touch another exchange again. Stop falling for the fucking scam, My fucking god. The coins your buying don't even fucking exist. Go look at all the other coins that got exploited and see what happened to them if you don't want to believe me.

In 2 weeks I'm going to make a thread replying directly to you showing my amazing 0% or 1000% profit. See you then, gaylord.

Look forward too it.

>Github is stale
Nope, last official update was on april, also we got a new wallet

>only talks about price and volume
literally every community talks about it, have you seen RDD,DGB,BTB and the other alts that have risen from nothing? Do you think at least half of the people holding ETH know what it is about?

>nothing stands out
This is not just a BTC fork, it has it's own blockchan programming language and Smart Likes, just like RDD has (and it's on Bittrex)

>Mooncoin is a botnet
top fucking kek, this coin has existed for 3 years and it's pretty normal that people that had a lot of coins are now selling them

all i have to say is... you newbs who lost money in the crash, you can easily gain it all back with MOON. it will get pumped up to at least 400 SATS before the crash, you can buy in at 4 sat right now so easy 100x. or if you want to be conservative you can sell at 200 sats for 50x gains.

Remember, as long as you're White, you can trust the Moon Man. Mac tonight!

>xiaomicoin
wait, xiaomi has a crypto?
When did they release it? It could be huge anons...

Holy fucking shit you are the biggest cuck I have seen on here today. The price is literally at 2 Sat since the day began.

>we were at 5 sat right before the dump!
congratulations. Whales got x5 return, that's impressive.

You could also mention how volume has gone from 150 btc to 30 in 2 days or less.

You moon faggots didn't get the memo apparently so I'll explain it to you. It doesn't take a programmer to tell you that github is stale. As one I can tell you it is both stale and the changes are superfluous. You COULD have bought almost ANY altcoin right now at all time lows that are signaling recovery. Even fucking DOGE signaled recovery. But no, you bought fucking MOON, a dead pump and dump and spend your time in discord making shit waifu art and spamming these threads. You are not only refusing to cut your monetary losses, you are now wasting your time. Actually, your time is worthless anyway, so maybe just worry about the money you lost and can't get back.

>Remember, as long as you're White, you can trust the Moon Man.

Actually, I can still sell everything I have and come out without any losses, since the buy wall is increasing. I also made a lot of money when it went to 4 sats and bought even some more

I'm screencapping every single one of you shitters to make a nice collage when the time comes ;)

I sold at a profit too user but I was smart enough to recognize a pump and dump and stay out after the dump.

(((scam)))

Delusional

Lmao these fucking tards, fall on your sword already, holy fuck.

If this coin had even a modicum of value, it wouldn't need a clergy of retards like you to endorse it. But it doesn't, so all your irritating attempts to get people to buy your bags is just so blatantly desperate, it's pathetic.

You are trying too hard. If your investments even remotely reflected the degree to which you shill for this shitcoin, you'd already be rich and wouldn't need to be LARPing as someone who actually gives a fuck about making others wealthier, in order to naively buy into this shit the same way you did.

You kids are worthless, and the fact that you think drawing up a fucking cartoon will convince people otherwise is testament to the child-like idiocy with which you choose to manage your time/money.

I'm not putting more than 0.01 BTC into this.

It's too shit. Look at those non-existant buy orders.