I want to be rich already

i want to be rich already

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/5izcf5/lets_talk_about_the_projected_coin_supply_over/dbc66rd/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy all the alts rn

me too why is this world so shit

You probably won't be happier just be magically becoming rich. Just enjoy the ride to the lambo land and don't invest what you cannot aford to lose.

i have 15 btc

i dont want to lose them on shitcoins, waiting 10 years and they going 100k per coin seems more realistic than me lucking out on the next eth

i just hate this feeling of always WAITING

I don't understand why people are so hell bent on staying in bitcoin. say in 10 years btc is worth 100k a coin, and eth is worth 10k a coin. big difference right?

at those numbers, if you bought 10k worth of BTC right now, it'd be work 468k in 10 years. if you bought 10k worth of ETH right now, it'd be worth 625k in 10 years.

really makes you think.

But ETH is inflationary, so once it becomes widely adopted the price will slowly decline. It's not meant to be held for 10 years it's meant to be utilized.

you "inflationary" fags need to be gassed.

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/5izcf5/lets_talk_about_the_projected_coin_supply_over/dbc66rd/

I hope I don't need to explain to you who "vbuterin" is.

After POS ETH will inflate at roughly the same rate as USD.

Becoming rich is all about doing, not wanting. So start doing.

What's the logic behind eth going to 10k if bitcoin goes to 100k? Seems a bit arbitrary to me.

i don't want to be rich. i want to be free.

i live in a third world shithole. suicide seems to be the only way out.

historically alt coins have bubbled and crashed in relation to bitcoin
but there isn't much history to go off of

i think once bitcoin starts finding consensus for upgrades it will suck up a lot of the alt coin market

I dunno why are anons here are like "lol stop begging and find a real job like me"

What if people already have a job, already working super hard but still not make it because of bills and other expenses?

10k seems arbitrary to you and 100k doesn't? 10k is realistic for web 3.0.

100k for something where you can't do anything besides send slow, expensive transactions with is absolute absurdity.

^
This. I feel poor as fuck. I've missed out on millions several times now. But I keep going. My house and cars are paid off, I have a wife and my kid is in the 98th percentile. I'm 32, and yeah, I feel I owe my 5 year old self a Lamborghini, but if I want it badly enough ill fucking build one myself if I have to.

> web 3.0

I think Eth is groundbreaking tech but this is just the mark of someone who doesn't understand what the hell Ethereum or ETH token is.

>not having a wife and a mistress
>lambo and not a pagani or something that isnt street legal
c u C k

It's skynet
We had the hardware for decades, only something was missing. The programable soul

I was more specifically refering to the ratio between the two. For the record I believe that both will succeed, but don't think ethereum will be at 10k when bitcoin is at 100k mostly due to ethereums much bigger supply. In my opinion every crypto portifolio should at least consist of 60% bitcoin and 20% ethereum.

*30% ethereum

I can fit 4 women comfortably in my truck. Have you filled a crew cab on taco Tuesday night and fucked them all after spending $12 for the entire evening?

Try doing that in a Lamborghini.

I had a bit of a triad thing going on for a while, but she was very left leaning and emotionally unstable. She was being cucked by her husband. It was nice having an additional play thing in the bedroom while it lasted. I really liked her.

Should have been born into a rich family you dumb pleb

You don't just become rich. You inherit it or stay a wagecuck for life

>tfw just had to get a new car yesterday
I don't want these payments every month, I just want enough money to pay this off. It's only 18k.
Hopefully crypto will save me

>he fell for the car meme

I live in a rural area and have to drive atleast half an hour to get to work my dude. There's quite literally no other option.

Oh look, it's somebody who already gave up

Find some inspiration dude - you're wrong

>had to get a new car

No you didn't. Literally could've bought a used car for under $10k

Next level crypto trading, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna.

>12 dollars
>amongst four women
not bad my fellow Veeky Forumsrelli but 12 dollars is a bit too low for 4 women so i sadly am a bit skeptical at your story, and also crew cabs are for poor people, get yourself a luxury suv with folding seats so you can fit more bitches and bring your bros with you
you're supposed to buy a motorcycle and hit on girls at red lights and weave through traffic

If the company doesn't give you a free company car it's not a job worth having. Go get another job.

Not true. Teach your kids right and they will build it themselves. People should be building wealth while they're young enough to still live at home.

Or have multiple kids and treat them like employees on a family run business, farm, etc.

Really convinced me. Face it, you're always going to be a poor pleb. You can delude yourself all you want, but you will be in for a lifetime of regret and self-loathing.

sent ;)

New =/= 0 miles.
By new I meant new to me, it's still a used car.
I'm 19, don't have a credit, and had to get my mother to cosign. My other car was fubar and the one I got was one of the few I got approved for given circumstance. Have to have some kind of vehicle to live my wageslave life.
>you're supposed to buy a motorcycle and hit on girls at red lights and weave through traffic

>caring about hitting on girls
I'm genuinely uninterested in women right now.

>Teach your kids right and they will build it themselves.

You can teach your kids about finance, but it's worthless if they don't have any starting capital in the first place.

>People should be building wealth while they're young enough to still live at home.

If you don't have wealth you can't just build wealth, especially if you're still living at home, which implies you're still pretty young, which means no high paying career ect.

>muh inheritance
>who is howard schultz
>who is jim kramer
>who is warren buffett
>who is oprah
>who is master p

crypto will make me rich

>i'm going to become a billionaire

Now this is some grand delusions, even for Veeky Forums

Who is vbuterin? Newfag here

You paid 18k for a used car, my dude. I live in a rural area as well and drive 43 miles round trip daily in a 91' F-150 that cost me $1800 when I bought it three years ago

Do not buy a car unless you can afford at least 50 - 60% of the cost up front.

Enjoy your debt though

Yeah, I know. I'm a fucking autist honestly.

KEK

SELL SELL SELL

That's my dream. A billionaire. Also fit. A fit billionaire.

You can't be a fit billionaire if you are fat.

ETH its just a meme and not a good store of value like BTC is

but if a meme makes me money im going to hold it but the goal is to eventually dump it for BTC before its too late

i just need to get in the next x1000 coin. What about that Tezos thing?

i just dont want to wait for 10 years. Any scam to make my BTC go x1000 will do.