Hypes BTC

>hypes BTC
>dumps on normies when they buy in
>accumulates dropped bags

he truly is the king of kings.

He bought at the top.

Which proves life is a scam unless you are born into daddy's unlimited money to gamble with until you get it right then people think you are a genius.

>Bought near the top
>Weak as fuck jaw
>Relies entirely on parent's money
>The biggest tryhard ever in trying to act cool
>king of kings

His teeth are really good.

Why do I have English teeth?

You think he didn't buy them like everything else?

hes fucking hot models and having fun while you rot

thats all that matters

I always knew he was smart

They're very clearly porcelain veneers

Most guys can fuck hookers whenever they want.

Most guys have enough discretion not to take photos of themselves with hookers and plaster them all over the internet.

>Most guys can fuck hookers whenever they want.
Sure, most guys can spend $1000 a day on high end hookers

gtfo

Dan BilJUSTian

>implying he's smart enough to dump

Implying fucking bunch of whores is only thing that proves you made it in life. Kys, both of you.

I'm sure most guys CAN drain their savings into hookers, but most guys would consider it a shitty ROI.

I guess for Dan the hookers allow him to gain a large internet following which he can leverage to make money so the ROI is better.

>thats all that matters
cringe

Let me tell you what matters. Waking up without a care in the world, and freedom to go like that until old age, and knowing you can pickup your grandkids if anything goes wrong and they stumble on their path.

A warm hole is nowhere close to giving a man that great feeling.

his gimmick is that he is a retard bro, in actuality he is very smart and bought into bitcoin when it was low and shilled it when it was high so he could sell it off to a bunch of normies at a high level

blows my mind that someone could actually be impressed with a fag who documents his ultra cliche, hedonistic life on instagram like a 14 year old girl.

To think, you have enough money to do anything you could ever want to do in this world, and you spend your time riding around on jetskis and taking pictures for instagram.

Is this a low IQ thing? A white trash thing? Some kind of insecurity?

>Waking up without a care in the world, and freedom to go like that until old age,

i really want that feel

>Is this a low IQ thing? A white trash thing? Some kind of insecurity?

Yes.

haha, we've truly become a society of self-indulgent wastes.

agreed, any time someone tells me they like this manchild, I immediately lose respect for them.

What would you personally be doing? Trying to make more money like that's somehow better?

Jet skis are fun but instagram is pretty lame.

If I had a shitload of money I would be doing what I want, when I want, for my own satisfaction.

Not doing what I think other people want and documenting every minute of it on instagram.

>Trying to impress others with what you think they want to see rather than just doing what you want

I would be travelling to remote parts of the world, sailing to unnamed islands, investing money in new technology and science in order to further the cosmic pursuits of mankind.
I would not be
>demonstrating my coolness on instagram
>try to be internet famous
>need people's constant approval
>act like a hedonistic fuccboi who's sole purpose for life is MUH DICK

You've gotta ask yourself: If this was 1970, long before social media, would Dan Bilzerian be having undocumented dinner parties with 20 prostitues?

Hell no, there are probably a million things he'd rather be doing.

Duh. Shhh, don't tell the plebeians lest the gravy train for us ends!

Where were you when you realized you were financially smarter than Daynnn Blizerraean?

And before youre all like "durrr he got so much money he dont care he can make stupid bets!!"

he definitely cares that he just looked like a retarded buying at ATH and getting dumped on

I made a satirical thread and it caused so much butthurt lmao

anyone here actually consider maybe this guy IS smart enough to accumulate early and dump on fools?

maybe, maybe not. why would anyone here care enough to get rustled

>he just looked like a retarded buying at ATH and getting dumped on

Correction: He did the dumping and you are the retard.

I would be starting a business and hiring engineers to make robowaifus.

I feel like this guy has a very poor facial bone structure and is using his beard do try to look like someone with a strong jaw and chin

>he doesn't work his maxila

>life is a scam
You forgot the pic of the guy in the minidress leaning against his Ferrari.

>T. delusional brainwashed poorfags

yah keep thinking that faggot
>NO WAY DAYYYN IS SO SMURT
>AND A GOOD POKER PLAYA

He didn't need to shit on his own reputation to dump a few million worth of BTC when the market was doing tens of millions a day and if he was trying to reduce an enormous position he would have been doing it over several days anyway

but keep thinking that faggot

why do people like him again?

isn't he just the chad's chad?

>king of kings

2/10 ;)
i replied

watched him on joe rogan's podcast.
he is a very uninspiring and boring person

>I know Dan better than Dan knows himself

Oh fuck off. You're just butthurt he won the lottery of life and you didn't.

Probably trying to emulate Musk because he's the real Alpha and Bliz wishes he had 1/10th his fortune or brains

Musk can take a shit and it'd be front page news on every single outlet without him even wanting it to be, where as Dan needs to post 100 pics a day with 10 3/4th naked models in the background to cause a stir.

Idk didn't grow up in his shoes. Would probably buy several adjacent homes, tear them all down, and build a walled compound, then move my family into the mansion.

So he can't feel his own teeth? That's scary

i also want this feel so goddamn bad

30 acres, small house, garden, and chainsaw to make firewood for the comfy winters

>5'9"
>hides chin behind beard
>survives on daddy's money
>failed everything serious he tried
Real Chads can seem unaccomplished at a first glance, but it's because they don't need to strain themselves to fulfill their destiny: bee themselves and spread their genes inside hot chicks. They succeed effortlessly. Chad is the embodiment of aloof.
Dan tries hard and fails hard, then tries to pretend he doesn't care. He pays women to be around him, the most un-Chad thing you can do. He's some kind of unholy fusion between a Brad and a NEET, which explains why Veeky Forums loves him.

somebody is jelly

How does someone become as fat and disgusting as this subhuman?

I don't know who he is, but he looks so fake. Like someone drew him.

just buy a defunct shopping mall, and replace all the glass with bulletproof one way mirrors

i feel bad for this guy
he's obviously addicted to food
andthey just keep bringing more out

t. fatass

No problem admitting it... I'm jealous of Vitalik Buterin.

I'm into guys with beards, but holy shit is this faggot ugly. Those fake chompers aren't doing him any favors either.

It's a low IQ thing, signaling status is more important to stupid people because their brain is clearly subpar.

>It's a low IQ thing, signaling status is more important to stupid people because their brain is clearly subpar.

So like Trump?

This is one hell of a cope thread. Jealousy won't make you rich.

He sucks kike dick, the nigger knows exactly what he's doing.

>implying you need to be poor to mock someone who is giving OC ripe for the mocking

>having fun
that dude is selling that and you are a dickhead that buys into the lie.
I find it funny that the retard bought on ATH. It's sad that a lot of people like you can't into math and think he is smart with his money.

>call instagram lame
>y-you're just BUTTHURT!!!

There is nothing cool about instagram. I said nothing else in this thread. Kill yourself.

amen to that

this is exactly what I'm working for

>he doesnt follow dan the man blizerians way of life by fucking hot girls, spending large amounts of money and shitting on poor betas who are in the lowest tax bracket
>implying it even matters if a 1k is like 10 cents to you
>he doesnt dream of having a private jet and going to destinations normans cant possibly afford

Veneer's the same thing it is in woodworking, a thin layer over something else. I have a bunch of crowns and some of them have had root canals, which is the thing that makes you not able to feel your teeth. The molars you don't notice but incisors feel weird. Rich beard man can probably feel his teeth just fine though, veneers don't affect the nerve in the tooth.

>eatting a fucking thanksgiving dinner

>in a hottub

and this nigger cant even afford a proper table

>implying the girls and the food isnt just leftovers
user dont fall for the jealousy meme, its supposed to be motivational

>Needs large amounts of money to get girls
>Implying that's alpha

>le trump is unintelligent meme
I don't like Trump, but holy shit this is such a lazy way to try to discredit him. How fucking delusional do you have to be to think someone who won the US presidency going against the entirety of the US political and media establishment is stupid? He won because he realized how out of touch these people were and knew exactly what to say to turn people against them because his kike nose smelled the opportunity. That's honestly fucking impressive and reminds me of that guy who shorted the housing market in 2007

What I don't understand is why he hires the hookers to sit around.

It's like hiring a cleaner to sit on your sofa instead of clean your house.

When you do something bad and two members of the WH are willing to lie for you to say it never happened (bragging about your secret information to the visiting Russians), going out on Twitter and saying 'yeah I did it, it was great' doesn't seem extremely intelligent. The man's exceedingly emotionally driven, not intellectually

its to make poor folk upset because they would never in a million years thinking of spending 50k amongst a group of 8 women
but as long as you are getting that 50k back in investment returns it doesnt even matter because in a sense its almost free
when he goes bankrupt then you can pull out the smug anime girls and memes because he should of known better

its ok user I hate grapes too :^)

Jealous but not really. Tbh I don't have the energy for all that. Until they break out the beam me up Scotty I'm not spending my life on a plane. Any kind of plane.

Shut the fuck up and get out of Veeky Forums, Dan.

>nah uh he's dumb

Off yourself

Pretty airtight argument.
Giant red flag that other people's opinions play a big part.

its a 5 foot 7 thing

Yea. The thing is most of us envy aspects of the lifestyle, but why the fuck would you document it like this?

The only reason i can see is insecurity and a "fuck you" to everybody that ever hurt him. It turns the entire thing into a parody of itself. I'm happy he's living it up though, i'd love "fuck you" money.

he didnt buy mooncoin.. wow

looks like an unfucked version of pic related

seems like this alpha manlets epic slut boat rides would get boring after the seven millionth one

the faggo looks better like this

Who the fuck can spend $1000 a day on hookers IDIOT.

kys coping faggot.

so much waggiecope ITT

Dan is the male version of Kim Kardashian

>he fell for the trump meme
goes hand in hand with waggiecoping

the funny thing is that women LOVE it... the fame has gotten him 100x more women.

I guess that says a lot about women.

whores, drugs , gambling , extravagant spending

how long till this bird brain is bankrupt ?

post said pic?

>insecurity?
Google for what he looks like without the beard.

Sorry, did I trigger you user?

we only think he bought at the top because thats when he said

hes probably had bitcoins since 800-1k who knows

if i had 22m followers on instagram and wanted to squeeze one last drop out of this bullrun, i would announce to buy bitcoin right at the top.

then again this is dan bilzerian the biggest tryhard of the last 20 years

I wouldn't say Dan is low IQ but the people who follow is instagram surely are

Dan is literally the exact male equivalent of Kim Kardashian

if i close my eyes will i think its her

I agree. Look into his father. Dan has done nothing to earn what he has.

It's not a race thing, I've know many Chinese kids in college who were born into wealth who acted in much the same way. I believe for a person to want to accumulate and hoard wealth they must personally experience a time when wealth is scarce and hard to come buy.

I'm jealous of the money he has, but not what he's spending it on. I wouldn't be doing that even if it was free.

I really hope this fag not only bought at ATH but also sold during the dip