I took out a fucking 100k loan and now Im down to fucking 60k. What the fuck do I do to make back 40k...

I took out a fucking 100k loan and now Im down to fucking 60k. What the fuck do I do to make back 40k? I only make 25k a year. Words cant describe the panic Im feeling right now. I cant sleep, eat, I can literally barely fucking function. I feel like a medieval slave who's life was auctioned away.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomfe.co/lrvryhw.wav
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did you take out a 100k loan? is this what normies do?

Wait. It'll regain its value and more.

When did you buy in?

This is what professional do. Done properly you can double you assets in a few months.

#YOLO #SWAG #CRYPTOMILLIONAIRE
#WOLFOFWALLSTREET

reddit actually did this during the mtgox crash. They took out loans, maxed out credit cards buying BTC and then it crashed.

Are you 12 or 13?

man you had a long-ass time to withdraw your money and still get decent gains, you fucked up bad bro

Then they waited and became millionaires...

>I only make 25k a year.
No bank would loan 100k to you.

>This is what professional do
Ah, sounds like OP isn't professional enough then!
If this was for crypto, why didn't OP pull out when BTC was super high?

If the pussy just holds and pays what he ows every month with his salary, faggot can leave with +200 000

bitcoin will either be 5000$ in a year, or 0 so just fasten your seatbelts, enjoy the ride, and get some iron fists you douche

everything will be okay

I just got done recording my reaction. Seriously, closed Audition just now.

a.pomfe.co/lrvryhw.wav

kek'd

nice

There will be plenty of recovery, OP, and I'm assuming it was a pretty long-term loan, so don't freak out because there has been a dip. Keep paying it off as you normally would and wait for the price to gradually rise again.

Take a second 100k loan and buy the dip

>Taking a loan for trading/investing

fucking normies

It`s a scam it`s a fucking scam! I`m down several thousands!

This. There's no way OP isn't roleplaying.

>$100k loan
>$25k income

bullshit

don't be sad because it ended
be happy because it happened

damn i actually feel bad. if you can actually post proof of this il send you 5 bitcoin

>op quickly typing in loanfaker.com

>25k income
>100k loan
Yeah not buying it. Even if you had an astronomically high credit score, that would mean you're too finance savvy to bet 100k on crypto

I can post proof of my 40k student debt for my STEM degree and you wouldn't even have to feel bad because I supposedly made a """good""" investment on this waste of time :^)))

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

WHAT A FUCKING SHEEPLE LOSER

XD

Pic related, bought BTC and ETH very early with money I could afford to lose.

Sure feels comfy, unlike those laggard sheeple taking loans to buy magic internet money

Fucking fag KYS

>bitcoin will either be 5000$ in a year, or 0 so just fasten your seatbelts, enjoy the ride, and get some iron fists you douche

Bitcoin will never be $0, because I will be buying then. It literally cannot be $0, it can be $0.01 though.

You can just hold.

Buy a citizenship from a shitty third world country with the rest of the 60k, leave, and never come back.

i buy them before you for 0.02

Why would you take out an actual bank loan when there are trading platforms like bitmex that allow you to trade btc with 200x leverage? You deserve bankruptcy if you're really that stupid.

guess what. that's what my sister makes and she's approaved for 140k on a house... so fuck

>makes 25k
>was able to secure 100k line of credit for PonziCoin investing

You're full of shit.

this

Yeah you can't get a 100k unsecured loan on a 25k income lol

He didn't say it's unsecured

That's a loan secured by a house. No one is giving you just a straight cash loan like that.

i buy every btc before you and then i will be selling it for 0 in a private exchange

It's always possible to put up your friends and parents shit. You would be surprised what people get away with at banks.

That's because they get to jew a free house after she fails to make her payments.

QUICKLY SELL THEM TO ME BEFORE THEY DROP EVEN FURTHER. I CAN GIVE YOU 100 DOLLARS A PIECE FOR THEM.

house loan =! cash loan

Retard

>this is what professionals do
>being this autistic

>turning a cash loan into a crash loan

user...

Fucked up man, would hate to be you. What where you thinking?

normies don't think

Why dont you just hold?

Retard

mony gone

>implying OP hasn't used leverage on his loaned 100k

Tell me about it... 50k here, and I bought into bitcoin when it was pennies and fucking lost it LOL. kill me lord (I'm stacking now though)

did u put 40k into stocks or into junk?

ha ha ha ha

the economy will crash in september this year

>25K salary
>100K loan
Sure you did you fucking LARPing nigger
Only a total moron who has no idea how credit and banking would believe you

>gambling with someone else's money

Do yourself a favor: wait for next ATH, sell everything, pay the loan back

Fucking baby

>someone else's money

>investing money you can't afford to lose
You deserve to be broke.

In all seriousness, though,
>buy the dip

You should get off Veeky Forums right now if you think that anyone can get a 100k with a 25k/yr salary. Seriously.

The famous motto for new cryptotraders;
"you should never invest more than what you can afford to lose"