Who /DGB/ here?

Who /DGB/ here?

Hold this for a year.

I'm probably gonna dump on the June 7th release guys. Just trying to be honest.

What are you expecting pricewise?

Tossing up whether I'll drop in June

Hoping for 1k

I'm a noobie and im just holding 1k rn, thinking of bumping it up though.

This is really the next PoSW at this rate.
I'm just hoping it bumps back up to 775 so I can break even at some point maybe, though technically I'm still in the green from it.

I have a bad feeling nothing is going to happen by june 7th though.

Still up 2.5x on my original investment

Still 500+ sats and climbing

Can't smite the byte

Got in early enough to have that much, and thinking of dropping it so soon? The feeling of potentially missing out on the next PIVX gains would be worse than ending up breaking even, or even losing it.

At least that's my logic--642k here got in at 115 sats

I have 840k and I plan on keeping it for a year.

I missed BTC, ETH, and XRP. Not again. It's worth just holding this shit forever.

dead coin

Lol guys
You should have invested in Dcr. It's the only currency that is relatively stable and increased value compared to bitcoin(unlike eth,etc or ltc).
You should jump on the DCR TRAIN NOW.

Mark my words

Same here, 750k. I plan to buy another 250k to make it a million at the bottom of the dip

Bought 200,000 at 900.

don't plan on touching dgb again until it reaches 1000

Sitting on 10.5k, I'll sit on it until its de-listed and disappears.

this crash was the best thing i could have ever hoped for. First got in at 100sat for like 20k, rotated out and now have 100k at this lovely dip

you dun goofed bad

Why aren't u bros buying now?

Free money!!!!

1k in DGB, at least it didnt dip below 500

I have about 70k I bought at various prices. The last two buys were at like 700 and 900, unfortunately. I was close to selling what I bought at 900 at 950 but thought it would go up higher so now I'm stuck holding for awhile. I'll probably just hold everything until next year anyway

Also holding DGB - about to buy me some more, probably double up my holdings.

Who dorsn't like
free money?

Buy DGB NOW

Will it go to 1 dollar? 50 cents?

At least 10 cents

It will reach ETH tier prices mark my words.

Been holding since 200 sats and will continue to hold even after their presentation because there will be several big companies out there that will see it so of course price won't surge instantly being one of those large companies will most likely reach out to them after and try to negotiate a deal which will take time but all you faggots are just trying to get rich quick

doesn't work like that bud

it depends if can go higher. no one can tell you and no one will know it's just a patience game

no one thought ETH will rise and everyone thought I was stupid cause I dropped $4K onto it at 70 cents and now I'm the one kekking all the way. same shit with LTC dropped $3500 onto it at 40 cents

it's all a gamble but you must be patient cause even at 1$ that's a shit ton for just chillin

How much DGB do you have?

t. Retard
It did

whats habbening on june 7th familia?

based DGB blowing nobyters the fuck out

7MM just incase it does reach .50 cents
It has a target of .50 to 1$ being its a micro transaction block chain but that can all change

Technology for Innovation presentation where a lot of big companies will be looking for talented and interesting products on top of that Citi announced they will be adapting to new block chain platforms before DGB became a finalist so I just thought it was odd the way it happened

also on the same day they released the finalist list there was several MM orders and out of all the other companies there weren't any good cryptos so DGB has a shot

FUD

BTFO
LHUU
OECT
W K
N

Nice when did you buy in and how long have you been holding?

DGB has been very good to me, but i unloaded them bags to hop on the Black Friday sale going

been holding since 170 SATS

patience is virtue

I sold my 600 sat bag at 650 sat. I am glad I got out on this p&d. Now I still have a 400 sat bag (30k coins) which I put a sell order for at 800 sat.

Can't cuck me, dumpers.

I feel like DGB has gotten big enough to not become a worthless vaporcoin.

I remember when I gambled $100 in late 2013 - early 2014 on stablecoin, thinking it would go up to at least $0.10 to $0.50 a coin. Instead it crashed hard due to the developer giving up on it and being silent. If I would've kept that $100 in bitcoin instead of stablecoin, I could have doubled my money. DGB seems to have a very active community, good tech, and active devs on it though, so I'm not worried about it disappearing unless BTC hardforks and the entire crypto market crashes in return.

but you can cuck yourself

Got into DGB at 103 sats, and RDD at 5 sats. These two are hodl till I die, even if they skyrocket, ill never touch it. I will die with my digibytes.

What is it about DGB that's so comfy?

Our belief in that this is more than a simple p&d?

i dunno but this coin is defiinitely an absolute charmer. i sold 10% of my holdings and felt so bad i had to buy them back the next day

I thoroughly enjoy waking up, looking at my blockfolio to be greeted by my DGBs, they have more sentimental value to me now than anything. A future family heirloom if you will.

based dgb

i was on biz last year when ethereum was around $9 and everyone was saying to buy and hold and I stupidly decided against it. feel about 60% sure this is the next big one. im gonna invest either way but havent decided how much yet...

Holding 116k at 308. Gunna HODL until it reaches ~$.10. No point riding these waves for chump change

Breaking of 1000 sats would be glorious

based dgb

waiting for the dump to reach sub 300sats to buy in again.

any other coins to watch out ?

Myriadcoin? Or is it a scam?

>all these shills
fascinating how not a single person was shilling DGB when recaptcha broke yesterday xd

Though the lack of predicted moons has been disappointing, DGB's ability to hold within the 500-650 region despite the recent shitshow is a good sign surely.

Holding firm.

seems like scam to me

Because it genuinely has a workable plan. The question is how much traction it gains. Could see this easily going above 0.1 dollar in the next few weeks if it gathers the attention of big corps.

bought 100k @114

Thought about selling earlier today, taking my 5x returns and being happy with it. Then irealized it was only about $900 I'd made and since I dumped my ETH at exactly the right time ($214) and had made 11x, I figger this is free money, so let it ride.

Imight sell half at $.05 and hold the rest forever.

I have 69 K at 90 sats I am selling what I have in the exchange at 1000 sats and holding the rest in my wallet.

Based Digibump

Should I sell my shitcoins at a small loss to stock up on this?

bought 4k at 730 like a colossal moron, holding just for a small return
hopefully I'll learn from this mistake and not buy too soon after rises

I'm holding til June 8th. The day before the news comes out. Which is what all the whales will do, how the fuck is this remotely difficult?

To literally everyone who is not holding this coin for a year+

You are poor and will always be poor. I own 5.5M digis and fully expect the value to reach about $500,000 by August, and around $2.5M~ within a year or two from now. All my research further confirms this and I'm very excited for DGB's future. DGB went up 10x in the past two weeks, did you not expect a correction of any sort? Did you really think DGB would steadily rise for no reason? You have to wait for releases, implementations, etc, which are all coming.

Buy and hold DGB, it's a top 5 coin and may be a top 3 coin within a year.

>mfw poorfags panic sell. tsk tsk

Just put 50mil into this solely based on this post.

To the moon!!!!!

Lamboland here I come!!!!

guys it's bout to pump back to 700, take a look at the buy/sell wall charts.

Lol. Better pack a lunch.

Based digibump

if you REALLY have 5.5 million im fucking begging you to give me some. im a white south african and am pretty sure ill be flayed alive within the next 12 months if i cant gtfo of here. dgb is legit a top 5 coin in the next year. please based anime man.

DR13KES3cqvizAMqwGYefmMXVf2QCB9m5c

Not a richfag but I want to help a brother out. Can you offer proofs?

DGBing Hard mang

got me 350k units

may get me some more

thanks boyo god bless. not sure how i would though? maybe your digits are a sign

If only a town existed like that in the digital world. I'd be gambling like a motherfucker and buying tickets

in 60k
feelsgoodman

I have 30k dgb and 2 eth I'm gonna put in cold storage for a year and forget. Good or bad plan?