Daily Reminder that the true answer to your loss of faith with Protestantism is Catholicism not Atheism

Daily Reminder that the true answer to your loss of faith with Protestantism is Catholicism not Atheism.

>Kierkegaard
>Catholic

Samuel Harris is an Agnostic.

>Kierkegaard
>not catholic

Eastern Orthodox Church is superior.

>Sam Harris

We can cherry pick too with William Lane Fag and Jerry Falwell

>Sam Harris
>Philosopher
The guy literally dismissed Philosophy as "bore" and went full "MUH STEM" when he realised that he is absolute horseshit at Philosophy

>not mentioning Kant
come on man

Go on.

>missing Nietzsche
>missing Schoppenhauer
>stupidily trying to make atheists come off as retards, opposed to the "highly intelligent" catholics

>Aquinas
>not Augustine
lmao

Daily reminder that the true answer to Jesuit subversion of Protestant religion is exile of Roman Catholics from Western nations.

>Wittgenstein
>catholic

>be Augustine
>abandon based Manichaeism for a shit religion because you're still hurt over losing your concubine whom you loved and need a defense mechanism to convince yourself that you never really cared about her anyway

>Relying on vain philosophy instead of the bible

>believing in a book that more reflects the values of ISIS than anything properly western and enlightened

Okay

Kierkegaard is protestant

>autists who do TED talks about New Atheism because they can't comprehend the emotional component of metaphysics
>enlightened

Even those critical of new atheism and all its utilitarian, materialist, and logical positivist implications, are still atheists for the most part.

Even those who are theist are still far from Christian in any real sense. They may have one foot on base with it, but they would deny almost every sentence of every creed.

>missing Nietzsche
Probably the guy on the left is more intelligent than Mr.
>I am not listening because it hurts my feelings :(

>Probably the guy on the left is more intelligent than Mr.
Do you really think that a philosopher that went from not being properly recognized for his work to influencing tons of people is dumber that some random fedora tipper on the internet? Sounds like you're trying too hard to prove that atheists are just edgy teens.

>emotional component of metaphysics

lol

Most agnostics are atheists, including him.

>Do you really think that a philosopher that went from not being properly recognized for his work
If your work is just
>Dude what if like nothing is real.
>WOOAHO How about that?
You are not a philosopher.Continental philosophy is just advanced autism + sophistry

>the emotional component of metaphysics
wew satan

>I have never read anything Nietzsche wrote, but I sure do like talking about his works
Either you're trolling or just retarded.

>I have never read anything Nietzsche wrote, but I sure do like talking about his works
Have you?
>"There are no facts only interpretations"
F.NEETche

>countless catholic philosophers
>post a non-catholic

This is bait.