Tfw you wasted thousands of hours on Veeky Forums instead of doing something productive

>tfw you wasted thousands of hours on Veeky Forums instead of doing something productive

I try to stop but I keep forgetting and fall back into the F5 routine. But now I will go do something.

>tfw Veeky Forums made me $10k in the last 2 weeks

>tfw you spent thousands of hours on /pol/ and became racists, paranoid asshole
>tfw you had enough /pol/ so you spent another 500 hours on /x/ and now you're a racist, paranoid, skitzo who meditates and tries to open your third eye
>tfw you finally get bored of x and move to biz were you make a bunch of money and than get to witness what could end up being the largest crash since 2013 while your money is locked up in turd coins, but no matter what your still racists, paranoid, skitzo and now poor

am i doing it right?

>tfw you get into drugs thanks to /r9k/ and psychedelics change your life

Only one more step sempai. I believe in you!

Yeah but unfortunately I started on /b/ and /v/ and never /x/ but instead Veeky Forums now I'm buff gay and poor.

Sounds about right but replace /x/ with r9k leading to avoid all contact with women.

I already know the power of hallucinogens, They have cured my depression in the past and gave me new life!

>be good at determining good/correct information from bad information because I am not retarded unlike most of the people here
>use Veeky Forums and determine how to get and stay fit with minimal effort
>use /pol/ and determine which causes are reasonable and which aren't and how to live based on that knowledge
>etc
tfw crowdsourcing is amazing if you're smart enough to separate the wheat from the chaff and remain impartial
if you browse /r9k/ you should just kill yourself now and get it over with

t. Woman sympathizer

You're part of the problem

Perhaps i need to take a trip to Veeky Forums

can't tell if you're just one of the ones being ironic but that board is containment zone for toxic retards who hate themselves

abandon all hope and fucking kill yourself

anyway I'm out, reminder to kill yourself if you browse /r9k/, just get it over with
this means you suicide, seriously

Chilled 4 hours under the hot sun
From white as textbox background I got pretty legit brownish (still some red that will fade away)
Still far away from nigger tier, luckily

Go to /fraud/

>tfw spent hundreds of hours on r9k and now sexually attracted to mentally ill men in skirts

Without Veeky Forums, I would be a compete loser.

Veeky Forums tought me how to be mentally strong, woke me up, and pointed me towards the skills to make me a happy normie.

Veeky Forums is making me money from memecoins right now.

Veeky Forums has unironically made me a better person

Veeky Forums turned me from a tub of autistic bird shit into a lean, muscular, respectable man. My family is actually proud of me.

Veeky Forums helped me get my shit together financially. I make more on crypto than I do my full time job.

/pol/, with tough love, shoved some pretty damn bitter red pills down my throat.

Also the banter here is just incomparable. I would never trade it for being a normie. I love my secret internet club house.

iktf. only biz, fit and s from now on.

>doing something productive
Such as what.

Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/pol/
/k/

I'm going to lurk all of them until the Juden ban internet from the goyim once and for all

>tfw wasted hundreds of hours on Veeky Forums

you know it was worth it for all the good times

i have also wasted thousands of hours on this site but i don't regret a thing. Rather do this than be some kind of normie.

i built a garden last week and my plants have been flourishing. gets me off Veeky Forums and doing something productive