Looks like ETH is recovering faster than Bitcoin. Hmm

Looks like ETH is recovering faster than Bitcoin. Hmm.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/coins/#/btc
rolandkofler.github.io/flipper/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dead cat bounce

By Kek's will, is this the long awaited FLIPPENING?

Your brain is a dead cat.

stay mad buttcoiner

WE DECOUPLING

unlike bitcoin, which is basically just the middle man of the crypto world, ethereum has real life usage and will be worth millions one day

once the ethereum/altcoin markets gets fired up, your obsolete GOOK coin will commit sudoku and die

And so did 500 other coins
fucking faggots:

cryptocompare.com/coins/#/btc

sort by "change 24 hr"

we have weeded out the weakhanded cucks and now are bound for a trip to outer space.

I am so fucking happy it's happening

>and will be worth millions one day
ETH does not have unlimited supply. There is a cap to the yearly amount of ETH mined, but no effective max cap. ETH will never be worth what BTC is because of this, even if it overtakes its market cap. There is over 90 million eth in circulation now, whereas there is a hard 21 million can for btc.

does not have limited supply* proofreading is important kids

>this delusion

what is proof of stake
what is real life usage
what is supply and demand

this.
bitcoin has litterally 0 utility except storing wealth and wasting electricity , it is litterally going to die

HODL user. we are going to the moon

Sorry, but it has a catchier name than ETHEREUM
It will prevail.

When is it going to reach 150 bong dollars on coinbase? The wait is agonising.

ETH is designed as fuel and is meant to be destroyed. POS will be implemented within the next year or so, with a halving of the reward per block mined to 2.5 ETH.

set your buy and sell orders, and close the computer, uninstall your phone apps
this is a HODLERS market

yeah because no one anywhere is trying to store wealth.

>he thinks ETH will ever actually have POS
ahahahahahhahaha gotta love shitereum's marketing.

I still don't understand this limited supply idea. 1 btc is 1000000000000(however many times you want to divide) satoshis, ?

frankly...this. hope youre holding fiat

explain. if pos isnt implemented eth goes to 25

reminder that eth was at .08btc last week and is merely returning from its .06 trough

rolandkofler.github.io/flipper/

this is pretty neat

Devs have signified uncertainty regarding Casper implementation, probably due to the ETH market blowing up.

They would be fools not to, but you're buying rumors right now.

Tell me again why a deflationary currency is a good idea? Why would you want an economy built on holding onto money?

It's almost like ETH is gonna take over BTC.

good luck hard-forking your shitcoin without miner support and with a completely untested POS implementation that is anything but secure for the network

No I just want an asset that increases in value.

No economy is going to be built on BTC. It will be a reserve currency, much like the dollar is now, but without the weaknesses of the dollar. Countries will just make their own cryptocurrency, but Bitcoin will remain king for network effect and value.

Anyone know a good lightweight eth wallet good for storing coins offline? I have an older dell laptop with 3gb of memory I use for storing coins, and it won't sync with the normal ethereum wallet, it runs out of memory.

Do it boys.

"flip it"

I just installed Parity with the command --warp. I know it uses much less space than geth/mist

> As for the unlimited supply of Ether, once we switch to proof of stake, the inflation rate (annual increase in supply) will not be much different from the inflation rate you see in fiat currency in the world economy.

Why do I get the impression almost nobody on this board actually understands how cryptocurrencies actually function?

KEK says not quite yet, but soon

Not sure parity is quite what I'm looking for, but I'll keep it in mind. I just don't like the idea of integrating it into my browser.

JAXX

that's fair. I just spent 24 hours waiting for my blockchain to sync with ethereum wallet. it was only 2/3 of the way through and was consuming too much space, so parity worked for me.