ETH about to break through and go to the moon goys

ETH about to break through and go to the moon goys

another wall at $167

what makes you say that? looks to me like it's just following bitcoins path. so i guess as long as bitcoin is mooning so will eth

just broke through it dubsman

That's what you think, just get out of it as quick as you can while it's not too late

I have been watching eth and bitcoin literally all day and eth has been moving completely in step with bitcoin like its pegged to it

That's what you think, just buy in to it as quick as you can while it's not too late

Bulltrap aka one last pump and dump

I'm just basing it off of technicals

No it didn't

Let me give you a real fucking pro tip.

Whales put up sell walls cause they want to buy low and believe the market will go up organically after the fact.

exactly the same yesterday too. any clue as to why?

which exchange do you watch for ETH?

then do that also on bitcoin and see if there is a correlation

through the 157 wall on multiple exchanges, not through the cloud yet

>Tfw sold over $200
>Tfw bought back sub $150

PRICE PLUMMETING DOWNWARD LIKE SOME KIND OF NORTH KOREAN MISSILE OR A FALLING STAR OR SOME OTHER FALLING OBJECT, PERHAPS A MISTHROWN FRISBEE OF SOME KIND.
SELL
SELL
SELL

>I have been watching eth and bitcoin literally all day
It's saturday, don't you have a girlfriend?
Jeez

how do you do this if you don't mind me asking? if you were to sell your eth for bitcoin, then they both crash together, then you will not have made anything when you buy the dip. did you convert to fiat first?

i have no idea. ive just been watching them both because i;m interested in whats going to happen next i.e. if another dip is coming

China.

sell for USD or USDT m8

hey at least you are paying for someone's lambo

GDAX

I just can't figure out why BTC and ETH would move exactly the same, like they have been

look at this

sold here, will rebuy once 30min cloud is broken

FLIPPENING IN EFFECT, REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE BUTTCOIN ETF GOT REJECTED, THE PRICE JUMPED 2.5X TIMES

By actually ending up with more ETH?

Maybe you think that that's what I think

thanks coinbase lMAo

did they cancel your buys or did you?

they did, they all failed. visa is blocking them or some shit

Every relevant coin moves the same. Big money doesn't diversify in crypto because of this.

The reason is the "everything is Bitcoin or it's something which represents Bitcoin" mentality. Until we can break that cycle, Bitcoin will continue to be the only trend setter.

The 1:1 ratio of movement is significant though. Usually alts have a multiplier attached due to uncertainty. If we're at a true 1:1 movement ratio with BTC over a significant amount of time, it means we've made it big and should go long.

I'm so fucking pissed rn I have been waiting for the bottom of the drop thought it would be $140 but am seeing it went to 112???? And now it is going back up?

I am expecting a landing at $240 by Tuesday and I'm losing my shit at my wage slave job because I am missing the fucking dip REEEEEEEE

This. Exactly.

I sold over at ~205 because the last month was insane and I could feel a correction coming. Sold for fiat. I don't have everything in crypto so once I saw ETH stabilizing I used bought back in with a portion of my gains. This market is too crazy to go all in, it could come crashing down with a moments notice but I'll make myself some money while I can.