Did the Vatican create Islam? This comic presents such an argument

Dumping all 33 pages

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/7iProb2.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gave up halfway through desu senpai

P30: i.imgur.com/7iProb2.png

ah yes, Chick.
The madman was amusing, and his cosmology was interesting, if so wrong, historically.
Now he's dead.

This is batshit lol the Pentarchy was still a thing during the time of Islam's foundation and the Vatican as we know it didn't exist. 0/10 not even funny

P33, final page

Worth it for this

lmfao this thread got deleted on /pol/ for being offtopic and i got a 3day ban even though it is very relevant.

actually, the vatican has existed in one form or another for a very long time. I distinctly recall a an ancient patristic quote being something like "let us go to the Vatican and see the bones of the saints, if you dont believe me"
But yeah, if the Pope wanted the See of Jerusalem, he could have just made some deals with the Patriarch there, or something.
Jerusalem has an uninterrupted apostolic succesion.

Could someone please repost this comic on /pol/? They literally banned me for it, because 'religious comic dump on politics board??'... Total BS considering the plethora of Islam Generals and other horseshittery.

Please shove this in people's faces.

Was protestantism a conspiracy theory from the start or did it evolve over time?

Chick sure had issues. I mean, to take seriously the medieval legend of Mohamed being a bishop pissed off at the lack of a promotion to cardinal is sign of major problems.

who here said protestantism? its a word created by Roman Catholics. Jesus is the one true God. Everyone else is flawed.

>More like a religious war between the [Roman Catholics] and Muslims
TIL Maronites are ""Roman"" Catholics.

People outside of the city of Rome being Roman Catholics? WHAT?

Why is fundamentalist art uniformly terrible?

>TIL
reddit

wut. its top tier

Because they don't have God's grace.

who are you to judge? you're not jesus.

That is because Maronite Catholics in Lebanon existed before Islam was established. Just because pastor Billy Bob from Arkansas drew you a comic book about how ebil da catliks and muzzies are, doesn't mean that it has any historical worth.

that doesnt mean shit

>Fidel Castro

Wow this is dumb

Why do you say that?

this will be a nice new meme

bUmp

They're not Roman Catholics, they're just Catholics. That's their whole thing.

one and the same in many ways. I think your argument is worth shit

Wow. A protestant chick like comic that is pro-Jewish.

Either way I have a feeling the authors of this book never printed this in Arabic and tried to smuggle it into Saudi Arabia. I mean early Christians were matyrs, yet these Christians are content to make a comic book.

Wew lad.

bump

>The crescent moon symbol is everywhere in Islam.

It was never used by Mohammad and his pals. The only reason it's even associated with Islam at all is because it was the national symbol of the Ottoman Turks, who were the dominant Muslim power in the region for quite some time. The symbol itself has nothing to do with Allah, Mohammad, or the Islamic faith whatsoever, which is probably why Ataturk kept it as the flag of Turkey after his secular reforms.

If anything it's more likely to represent Tengri or Diana than Allah.

I think you don't really know anything about Maronites.

They have a totally different dogma not espoused by the Holy See, their liturgical language isn't even Latin, and Rome only very recently recognized them as real Catholics. They're basically just honorary Catholics.

>Hagar bore Isaac who was promised by God.
>Says Abraham cast her out with her son
>then it says she left with Ishmael.
Baptists and consistency.

Sarah bore Isaac, Hagar bore Ishmael. Are you even trying?

some small disagreement in interpretation is no reason to pollute God's creation with shitty comics and hateful conspiracy theories.