Who here thinks that ((governements)) are going to ban bitcoin and other cryptos...

Who here thinks that ((governements)) are going to ban bitcoin and other cryptos, everything that threatens the US dollar gets wiped out, why would they allow something they can't control ?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/declassified-emails-reveal-natos-true-motive-topple-gaddafi-stop-creation-gold-backed-african-currency/#y5adaAlRc6wxuvsu.99
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do they feel like they have the right to control anything?

Bitcoin is used by drug lords, sex slaves, murderers, terrorists, etc.

Unless Bitcoin transactions become more transparent and allows someone to recover stolen funds I see it being regulated and possibly banned.

because people are retarded and elect them to so ?

Yeah they might ban Bittorrent while they're at it.

>Who here thinks that ((governements)) are going to ban bitcoin and other cryptos
everyone does.

otherwise they'd be holding every crypto they could get their hands on. All the people that didn't understand that crypto is worthless have now left the building.

bitcoin doesn't threaten the U.S. dollar. Why hasn't the government banned gold?

How do you ban a decentralized blockchain?

well if it's banned, no more exchange and nobody can cash out anymore

Exactly, How the fuck would they even be able to do that? Good question bro.

>Why hasn't the government banned gold?
they did. from 1935-1975.

they dropped the ban when it became clear gold has no real value, it's a platform for speculation.

Just like cryptos.

see answer above

LOL. Japan just legalized it. All countries in the world would have to apply it. You really think that that's EVER going to happen? Shit, even if North Korea would launch a bitcoin and altcoin exchange the country would become ridiculously rich overnight.

>All countries in the world would have to apply it.
only the one you live in.

well what's the point if you can't cash out in the country were you live and if you can't use it anywhere

There are decentralized exchanges.

because for all intensive purposes... they do

from web you find bloke to sell your bitcoins to on street.

>americans excluded
too fucking bad
you know the world doesnt actually revolve around the us

there aren't decentralized humans.

well they have military bases everywhere around the globe, so it kind of does

Trust me, there will always be ways to cash out. Maybe it takes some time to find the correct route but I'm pretty sure there are masterminds who will figure it out. I think the SEC wants to allow BTC just to try to manipulate the price because the established elite is affraid that if they don't the wallstreet boyz won't have any ETF to screw with. Think about gold and silver how fucked manipulated that shit is. When you buy and hold, and everybody does that then less and less coins will be available for manipulation.

we don't need to use force. we can just not do business with countries that defy us.

won't every happen with cryptos though because they aren't a threat to the dollar as long as their value is measured in dollars and the price fluctuates wildly.

if major stores start to accept cryptocurrencies that's where the shitstorm starts

>there will always be ways to cash out.
why would a "currency" that can't be openly spent every catch on?

more importantly, why would you need to "cash out" your bitcash? If it's as good as money, why trade it for money?

the simple answer is you already know it's not money. It's a commodity, a medium for transferring money. That's not a threat to money.

it's not going to happen.

it would be like major stores accepting pork bellies or light sweet crude. The price fluctuates by the minute and they can't pay their expenses with it.

that's for now, we don't know how it will evolve, if stores start to accept bitcoin, it becomes a currency, thus a threat to fiat

that's because it's still not mainstream and whales can manipulate prices easily

There are already webstores accepting bitcoins and different kind of altcoins. Just wait and see, you should take corrections as a gift of god to add to your position and hold for many years. That way less and less coins will be available and BTC will be 500.000 in 10 years. don't leverage and you won't have to liquidate your positions ever just a small bit when you need some money to buy a car or house or whatever. Play the game wise, avoid leverage at all cost in a volatile market!

wow dude. 3 AP histories, and a college education never taught me this. it's painful to read about how people actually got prosecuted for just owning a metal.

>if stores start to accept bitcoin, it becomes a currency, thus a threat to fiat
only if the gov allows the stores to pay taxes with it.

until that happens it's worthless.

That's why we need to buy the dips and hold. that way whales will have less and less influence.

that's what i'm already doing ; )

it doesn't matter how much it fluctuates. Any fluctuation makes it unusable.

the dollar never fluctuates against the dollar. that's all that matters.

the us confiscates billions of dollars in BTC related to illegal activities. It's a good source of income for them. They're not going to get rid of it.

>For all intensive purposes

nigger, it's a currency, believe it or not, in the future, people may think it's the dollar that's fluctuating in value

it's objectively not when you consider actual PPP

The risk is, other governments might not ban it and money will flow into those countries making them rich and leaving us out on the curb with our shitty depreciating paper money.

Exactly.

countries that ban revolutionary new tech will fall behind other countries

i don't think usa will do it, but some might

They might have already missed the oppurtunity to control it. Crypto is Internet 3.0 and you can't control the INTERNET.

Just like the US dollar, got it.

> intensive purposes

because it makes it easier for them to fund shit like ISIS, riots in other countries and hide money instead of using offshore accounts

World War 2 was fought to maintain economic hegemony.

Libya was overthrown and now has open air slave markets because Gaddafi was going to introduce the Gold Dinar, a gold backed currency that would crush the US Dollar and French Franc in North Africa and parts of Europe.

If they'll murder hundreds of millions of people, you can bet you ass they'll ban 1's and 0's.

MOONCOIN HAS BLOCK CHAIN TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN BE TRACKED

GOVERNMENTS LOVE THAT SHIT

link about Gaddafi

thefreethoughtproject.com/declassified-emails-reveal-natos-true-motive-topple-gaddafi-stop-creation-gold-backed-african-currency/#y5adaAlRc6wxuvsu.99

>intensive purposes

Governments are going to embrace, extend and extinguish cryptos using the Ethereum alliance as a stepping stone to achieve this goal

You didn't heard this from me if anyone ask

You're implying Vitalik wasn't quickly synthesized by an AI for the very purpose of dealing with this threat.

They could make that illegal and you go to jail same as drug trafficking

this is why the tax rules are so vague. they don't want to legitimize it.

>Unless Bitcoin transactions become more transparent and allows someone to recover stolen funds I see it being regulated and possibly banned.
That's a feature not a bug faggot.

America would fall behind if they banned it while the chinks developed. And with Trump in office no such thing will happen for better or worse.

>3 AP histories, and a college education never taught me this.
The government investigated itself and determined it did nothing wrong and there was no reason to inform you.

why cash out when you can actually buy goods and services with it

Let statecucks cope.

Yeh pretty much, they confiscated gold at one point too. There is no way this will be allowed if they dont want it.

Governments that ban cryptocurrencies risk alienating the future generations for little to no gain.

The governments can fuck up and ban crypto coins anytime they want before it becomes a real threat to fiat.

All those KYC / AML checks you go through when signing up for an exchange account? That's where they get user data for future seizures and prosecutions should it ever come to that.

Anti crime and anti money laundering my ass, it's all for the purpose of maintaining their power by controlling the world's dependency on fiat.

Guys!
What if the ban of cryptos causes WW3?
I dont think its possible to ban bitcoin. If it is, the process would start a huge war.

If it threatens the petrodollar it will be illegal.
You shouldn't challenge the petrodollar.
Petrodollar challenge is bad, mkay?

> petrodollar
Do you get your knowledge of geopolitics from 70s/80s-era dime novels?

Bump for interesting thread, though.

Still don't think school is mostly government indoctrination?

Governments will die anyway. They've got to try at least.

the correct phrasing is "for all in tents and porpoises" you fucking idiot

Do you get yours from political comics in the new york times? The dollar's been artificially kept afloat with the petrodollar for 50 years. It's nothing new, you're right, but nothing's changed since then. Gaddafi challenged it recently, and got a bayonet in his ass for it.

Don't even engage with imbeciles like Just turn 360 and walk away.

What about the rumored Fedcoin?

i get it from day to day mean beta correlation of crude oil price per barrel to the s&p 500