XVG - on the VERGE OF A NEW MOON MISSION?

Volume is up, price is right (best deal on bittrex). All the coins under 100 sat have gone up since the crash, and VERGE is next.was at

cant type for fuck this morning.

was at 70 sat yesterday after a steady climb (not a pump and dump). new climb incoming

just bought in for $500 at 41, because this thing doubled in a day last time

picked up half a milli at 42 sats

godspeed

Yeah op's right it was a steady gain but it went from 30s to 70s in maybe 8 hours or some shit

gonna enjoy the easy ride

I've been holding since it was like 30 sats, this will be like the fourth time this has happened where it drops real low and shoots back up, gonna hold for sure past all this correction

Jumped in at 41

IM READY LETS GO

If this thing passes RDD then I think it'll climb pretty fast. It's not quite there in volume but it's getting there.

slow & steady, up to 43
to the moon in a bigass cadillac

150k @ 41 sats...was all my liquid so hoping it hits at least 70 for a solid profit. If not hopefully my ZEC and ETH will recover :-)

Verge is the new PIVX. WAN DOLLA

You guys know that XVG is the most secure, most anonymous and fastest crypto out there?This shit will hit $1 before year end despite it's Circulating Supply.

educate me user and I'll pass it to social media

im in lads

I bought 340k at 7 sats so if this ACTUALLY happens i'll laughing all the way to the bank with my 30 dollar initial investment

i bought in. its a good coin

>You guys know that XVG is the most secure, most anonymous and fastest crypto out there?This shit will hit $1 before year end despite it's Circulating Supply.

Proofs?

2M @ 42sat

lamboland incoming

43sat wall going down

Bumping for proofs. It says this on their webpage but does anyone know for sure?

Also does anyone use this currency?

Not bashing own 500k.

in at 43, I'll sell at 55

Iv been in since 5sats this is my ticket to lamboland

369.09K @ 14 sats XVG holder reporting in.
Iron hands.

45 soon

Got 450k at 44 sat, holding til at least 75 sat

Is there anything unique about this coin?
The website doesn't say much.

Check their thread on the forum. Developers in full speed. Transfers happen instantly. Not like btc where you have to wait for at least 30 minutes

Don't a lot of coins have that already though?

I own this coin because it's dirt cheap and I fully expect it to get pumped hard at some point and I'm just waiting for that moment, but is there any reason not to just dump as soon as the gains are there? long term prospects? i was looking it up a few days ago and I see no news or hype on it.

How has this $1 potential?
Bought 500k at 9sat and got out at 65sat.
Guess I'll buy more when it dips to 30sat.

bump for interest

it already dumped to 30

It's 49 at YoBit

>those sell walls
fuck that. sage this shill thread

Yeah I know I meant that he was late cause at the time he posted it was at 40 before that it went to 30 so he was late

I'm in for 495K it's never had any previous highs other than the 70? and the company seems legit as the developer are quite active a long with a couple other neat features

HODLING for at least mid 500 definitely