Buy bitcoin

>buy bitcoin
>hold it
>keep buying every dip
>I keep getting richer on the rises and corrections
>in 10 years the fractal peak will be at $100,000++
>bond market will crash and boomers will be forced to sell all of his trash for gold, stocks and bitcoin
>just a small % on bitcoin will make it skyrocket

I just cant believe im going to be fucking rich while all the clueless boomers are still scratching their bald heads

it should be illegal for anyone above the age of 40 to own bitcoin

impossible

in 10 years it will be 500.000+
Don't forget less and less coins are available gnagnagna.

it will not

>fractal

+1 for using the word fractal

-2 for using it incorrectly

but..but NSA quantum computer will rek all cryptos!!!

Store it on an encrypted external drive and make a copy of it. Use it only when needed.

-10 for reading a book on fractals written by mandelbrot and still sounding retarded, at least lift something from the book to prop up your pseudointellectualism

I've done a lot more with fractal geometry than read mandelbrot's book.

>wanting to be rich in 10 years
>being rich when closer to death

Whats the fcking point

>this damage control

You can still join the elite at an affordable price.
When it comes to making money, leave your ego at the door and join the winning train by having 1 BTC in your portfolio or cry later.

A fork could implement one of the few post quantum algorithms. The problem is that the public keys are fucking massive.

I would have killed myself if I catched up on this older, but im still on my 20's. In 10 years i'll still be young enough to enjoy my wealth, unlike index fund retirement cucks. I'll have enough BTC to not need to sell my entire position to retire (it will always be a good idea to hold some).

The point is, the 99% of waggie drones are going to miss the train since something doesn't exist for them until it's easily accessible, approved by authorities and on TV.

Boomers will be forced to sell their bonds and other trash on their portfolio, by then even the biggest idiot will be able to get some BTC.

They may try to stop the bond collapse: The US comes up with an insane law of freezing the entire bond market by making it illegal to sell their portfolios, which will mean some people will see it comming (usually the smarter guys with a lot of money) which may create a cascade of bond dumping.
This will only illegitimate even more the government and strengthen neutral alternatives such as BTC, since they'll be taking banana-republic tier measures such as these.

There's basically a clusterfuck ahead and I have knowledge on crypto which is literally decades ahead of the pack, this can only translate in being rich.

i gave my dad 11 coins for bailing me out of jail, he still has them on a hardware wallet somewhere

How about all those dotcom stocks in 2000, where were they 10 years later? They had exponential rising charts too, and many of them are gone or the price was decimated. A few may have recovered by now, but the nasdaq high fliers of today are generally a different set of stocks.

Will we be able to see this transaction in some logs to verify if OP was real or larping?

So many lies on that graph...
BTC might get replaced by another-better cryptocurrency too.

One of those stocks was Amazon

First: I'm 63 yrs old. I have to say you get it! Conventional monetary thinking across the planet is a clusterfuck. The Politicians and big Banks are creating an unsustainable shitstorm of debt. the 99% you refer to is very true. If its not right in front of them they will not research anything.
A resource you may want to check out is the Armstrong Economics website and blog.
Im discovering Cryptocurrencies and am fascinated by them. Wave of the future to me.
Go well in your trading. I'll tell you what I tell my kids and Grandkids: you will see things in your lifetime I can't even imagine; but like a physical coin it has 2 sides - good and not so good.

I have been holding BTC since 2011
I also own some ETH

Still I'm confident this will not happen

What may happen is $10000/BTC and in very extreme case $30000/BTC

shut up faggot

How can I replicate that graph (with black background?
I mean, it has no dates, and no numbers, except for the BTC price from a while ago I guess

>bond market will crash and boomers will be forced to sell all of his trash for gold, stocks and bitcoin
you think? I am getting increasingly paranoid about this too...

fuck off grandpa

How good is that Mandelbrot book?

Fractals in finance sounds pretty esoteric..

god damn anonymous image boards that are accessible all over the world, amirite faggot?

why would you buy every dip instead of just buying all your holdings at the beginning?

You're going to be so happy when you're proven wrong.

>tfw the bank wouldn't let me transfer to Mt Gox in 2011 because I wasn't 18

FUCK ME

Knowing my stupid ass, those coins would have been lost with the exchange, so I guess I shouldn't feel too bad (just kill me)